Little Piggys Diary

for the first 6 weeks of my slimming world journey i wrote everythign down on the food log, so now i am going to start writing it down here.

so here goes for yesterday

breakfast / 10am work tea break

banana
apple
coconut muller
Slimming World cranberry cereal bar (1/HEX)

Lunch

Mugshot
strawberries
grapes
Slimming World Chocolate Cereal bar (other 1/2 of HEX)
Muller lite

3pm Break

Muller Lite
Apple

Dinner

Slimming World Burgers
Slimming World Chips
Cup of Tea
HP Sauce (1 syn)

then went for 1hour walk, and then a water aerobics session, by time i got home 10.15pm, i was so tired i went to bed, so just the 1 syn last nite

will add todays food diary in the morning, though Breakfast and Lunch is much the same

Are you still at SW then? If not then have you tried myfitnesspal.com - it's free and counts calories & fat, it's great

Are you still at SW then? If not then have you tried myfitnesspal.com - it's free and counts calories & fat, it's great

oh yeah, im still there, i can see me at SW for the rest of my days!!:eek:

i have downloaded that onto my fone, but i just cant get into the way of it:confused:

i think its easier to just count syns.

so here goes for yesterday

banana
apple
coconut muller
Slimming World cranberry cereal bar (1/HEX)

Lunch

Mugshot
strawberries
grapes
Slimming World Chocolate Cereal bar (other 1/2 of HEX)
Muller lite

3pm Break

Muller Lite
Apple

Dinner

A slimming World "free" fry

everything was grilled, SW Sausages, Bacon, chops (fat removed) poached egg and beans

so no syns at all yesterday, 2mile walk

have circuits tonite, tho its at 630pm, so tea will be uncle bens rice time, sweet and sour (free) and maybe something else when i get home again, ham, chicken, etc will add todays food diary tmara

bought green tea with cranberry this morning, so im gonna try it now. i had cut out tea and coffee since July, just having the very odd cuppa, drinking water and NAS juice, but its getting a bit cold, so gonna try the tea,

really hoping for a 2.5lbs loss this week, gonna give it my best shot,

Are the tablets causing the required effect with the SW plan? I've not had it yet but haven't had any red meat or anything "naughty".

Keep at it xx

Are the tablets causing the required effect with the SW plan? I've not had it yet but haven't had any red meat or anything "naughty".

Keep at it xx

well i would have red meat once a week, and i havent noticed any undesirable effects :eek:

i also have chinese takeaway on a sat nite, again no nasty side affects, but i thik this is because i drain all the curry sauce onto my hubbies plate, and i "fish" my chicken outta any remaining sauce, and then the boiled rice is free, tho i do have some chips, but so far so good. :D

i really do find the Xen helps keep me on the straight and narrow, i dont want to eat something bad and then pay for it later :8855:

That's my feelings on it too, I've just bought myself a piece of steak for tea, gonna have it with loads of veggies, still have 300 cals left so may have some home made wedges...

That's my feelings on it too, I've just bought myself a piece of steak for tea, gonna have it with loads of veggies, still have 300 cals left so may have some home made wedges...

ohhhh i love steak, and i have never had any of the :eek::eek::eek: side effects with it, so good luck :)

so for today much the same so far,

banana
apple
coconut muller
Slimming World choco cereal bar (1/HEX)

Lunch

Mugshot
Apple
Slimming World Cranberry Cereal bar (other 1/2 of HEX)
Muller lite

3pm Break

Muller Lite
Apple

Dinner

Uncle Bens rice time sweet n sour - free on plan - (have circuit training so eating light!)

i will update tomorrow on what else i have in terms of syns etc,

but so far, another syn free day :)

sorry i have been away so long, i didnt fall off the wagon or anything, just had very limited access to the web this past while,

but i am back now, having dropped 25lbs since my last visit :)

since i started my SW journey on 4th july 2011 i have dropped from 18.1 to my current weight as of mondays weigh in of 13.10.5

now, my losses have slowed right down, :cry:

i should not really be complaining cause Xmas week, i lost 1.5lbs, New yrs week 1lb, then the first week of Jan 3lbs, but then the following two weigh ins, i only lost 0.5 at each, followed by a maintain this week, :cry:

now i was so good, i cannot tell you, lots of walking, sticking to the Slimming World plan, taking the Xen. doing everything right.

has anyone else out there fallen foul of the dreaded plateau?

i really should not complain, that was my first ever STS since i started, 28 weeks ago. i had lost something (everything between 5lbs and 0.5lbs) every week

but i need to get it moving again

i have set a new target of 11.12, so i am 1.12.5 off target

anyone any ideas?

i have done 3 days on the slimming world "success express" plan this week, so i am really hoping that helps

does any one know if Xen becomes ineffective after a period of time? or is this plateau natural in most cases?

Good to see you back! You have done amazing!!

I remember someone saying to me ages ago (bunny) if you start to plateau drop your kcals and/ or increase or change your exercise plan..

And to continue being positive :)

Gosh you've done amazingly - well done!!!! I read somewhere that xen can play with your metabolism & slow weight loss towards the end of your journey, my Doc told me this can be true so I'm only on 1-2 a day as am petrified of plateauing this early in my journey..... Hope it starts moving for you again x

Good to see you back! You have done amazing!!

I remember someone saying to me ages ago (bunny) if you start to plateau drop your kcals and/ or increase or change your exercise plan..

And to continue being positive :)

i have swopped my exercise bike for weight bands, so im hoping that helps, thank you for the tip;)

hell yeah...i got to stay positive...for that split second when i looked down on the scales and saw the same weight again...i was:mad: so very :mad: and i very easy could have :cry:

but i promised myself on 4th july last year, i was doing this rite, no messing around, for once and for all....so i will keep going..

i am a much better shape recently and i can start to feel myself a lot lighter, so i am gonna hang on in there!

Gosh you've done amazingly - well done!!!! I read somewhere that xen can play with your metabolism & slow weight loss towards the end of your journey, my Doc told me this can be true so I'm only on 1-2 a day as am petrified of plateauing this early in my journey..... Hope it starts moving for you again x

thanks, i hadnt heard that, i might well drop back to 1 or 2 a day,

one of my meals (breakfast) is fruit, yoghurts and a SW Cereal bar, so i could cut the Xen from that meal maybe?

Only time I ever take one with breakfast is i I have an egg otherwise I stockpile that one..... I take one with my hot meal of the day but most days that's it now

ahh thank you, im hanging on in there, and hoping it pays off!

im sure you havent been as bad as you think!:D

in work today with NOOOOOO Xenical :mad:...i forgot to replace the empty pack, with a new pack!!!

ahh well....ate fruit and yoghurts all day, so not much need for for them anyways:D

Back