Little trick for taking sachets to work.

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
Many of us don't want people to know we're on a TFR diet but struggle to keep it private at work. I've tried waiting til everyone was out of the way but ended up going without lunch some days, and I've tried sneaking quietly into the kitchen with my sachet only to find someone regularly making toast!

So, I bought a few tubs of that just-add-water porridge, tipped out the contents (fed it to the kids) and emptied my Exante porridge into the tub and put the lid back on! I also slit open a cup-of-soup and replaced the contents with the sachet soup. I just add boiling water and voila, a normal looking lunch. Yes, I am that paranoid! But it's worked cos no-one has batted an eyelid :) other than to mention they've noticed how much weight I've lost :-D

Fantastic idea, I was wondering how best to conceal things from work mates! With a new shift system starting I should find it easier and with working solution I'm still in the market for salad if I need too.

What a sneaky tip! Very clever.. I only like the shakes really so a bit hard to conceal. I told people for a few weeks it was protein shake for the gym but 6 weeks in now I just tell the truth as I'm proud of how far I've come :)

Brilliant idea! Most of my colleagues are on Cambridge Diet so meal replacement shakes, soups etc is a norm... Lol :)

I had a few colleagues grimacing over my exante porridge today and sniffing it like its some kind of science experiment haha! I suppose eating porridge at half 5 in the afternoon is quite unusual!

Great thread :eek:

I have to be honest, work is one of my biggest worries with starting back on Exante.
My colleagues saw me loose nearly 6st and witnessed me put 5st back on! I am worried they will see me doing this again and think "well what's the point, it doesn't work..."

When I ordered my shakes I ordered a new shaker not thinking it has Exante plastered down the side.
I just hate the automatic judgement. I need to do this, because although I didn't maintain properly (well at all!) the diet did actually work for me and gave me the results I wanted fast. I need to get the weight off fast because I want to be able to start trying on wedding dresses without the fear of looking at myself and bursting into tears.

I am doing this for me and no one else.

Sara x

Back