Little update on me

Bloody H.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Well, congratulations! :D

Whew - scary! Congratulations!!!!! And all the best for your challenge ahead ;). Use your LLC and she'll help keep you right. xx

oh hunni im so delighted for ya.
i know its prob after being a big shock and hope ur ok.

good luck and dont forget we are ere if ya need us.
enjoy the pregnancy
xxx

I've already ransacked the rtm section for recipes lol i'm going nowhere I need all yu guys to help me keep it off!

Emma!! I missed this somehow! Blooming great news honey! Welcome to the club - I have four (insane but true!). Mine are 18, 11, 8 and 10 months old, so a big gap between the oldest and youngest, in fact the oldest looks after the youngest for his full time job!

You'll be great - one more doesn't make a lot of difference! Hee hee!

And at least you know where to come after if you have put anything on. Keep us posted on how it's all going!

Congratulations Emma

You must have had a premonition when you chose FYYM for your MiniMins name ........
Good luck with your pregnancy.

Thanks guys :)

Brings your username into a new light, huh?! Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy x

Hey Emma,

I'm sure I remember you saying on fb about 6 weeks or so ago that you were broody...... PMSL.... the saying 'be careful what you wish for' comes to mind LOL

Many congratulations babes, wish you the best of health during the pregnancy!! x x x

:family2::happy036:Heyyyyy congratulations! Wow another lil sprog in the world, you'll have your hands full eh!

Back