LittleFlower's Refeed Diary.....x

littleflower2

Started refeed Fri 27th April 2012 after 37 days on tfr (5 weeks + 2 days)
Lost 2 stone exactly...Over the moon! Definitely ready for refeed!!!

Day 1-Friday 27th April 2012

Breakfast.....1 lipotrim strawberry shake
Lunch..........1 lipotrim strawberry shake

Dinner.....OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
4oz chicken breast (strip fillets)
Lettuce, peppers, cucumber and balsamic vinegar....added a small bit of ground pepper but no salt as i am going to try and stay away from salt now!!

Was preparing the salad and put a wee bit of red pepper in my mouth...........I nearly cried with happiness!!!! I was soooooo delicious....i can't even explain!
Had the chicken and salad and I swear to you i have never tasted anything so good in my life!!!! Honestly i was sooooo happy...you have no idea!!
I tasted every flavour and the balsamic vinegar...well i have never known it tasted this good! I was in heaven....!
I only had 4oz of chicken so that i knew if i felt like another wee bit i could have it.....so i did! Another oz of chicken and a wee bit of salad! (All within the allowance)

Had about 1 1/2 litres of water....need to remember to drink more!

Day 2-Sat 28th April 2012

Breakfast.....1 lipotrim strawberry shake, coffee, water
Went a 6 mile walk

Lunch (4pm) same as yesterday it was sooo good!
4oz chicken breast (strip fillets)
Lettuce, peppers, cucumber and balsamic vinegar....fizzy water!

Dinner (not yet)
Will have fish, brocolli, caulifower, carrots....really looking forward to this! (update on flavours later!)

It's so amazing how my taste buds have cleansed and appreciate all the flavours! A wee party in my mouth!!! x

Glad you're enjoying it Littleflower. I was pretty indifferent to my chicken salad last night though. The first thing I did put in my mouth was a little bit of red pepper when I was chopping it too. I could taste it ok but it was more a case of 'that tastes like red pepper - no suprise there then' than me getting excited about it. :(

Fish and veg for me tonight too so I'll see if that peaks my interest a bit more. I hope you like yours. :)

Aw MrC that's a pity u didn't enjoy it so much! K had a wee ball to myself making funny noises with every mouthful!! Lol
Looking forward to the fish later.....the hot veg too instead of a cold salad!
How funny about the red pepper!!! I found it mouthwateringly delicious! X

Fish and veg tonight.....bland bland bland! I missed my balsamic vinegar!!!
Can we have spices and things???

Haha. what are we like? I really enjoyed my fish! :D

Funny thing is I've never really been a 'fishy' person before.

Ha! How did you have your fish???? I can't wait for my chicken again tomorrow! :p

You can have all the spices you like. They ate a great way of adding flavour to your food with no additives or calories. Lemon juice is another good way to flavour foods. A slice of lemon on a fillet of fish with black pepper and some chopped red pepper, onion all wrapped in foil adds a nice taste to fish or chicken.
Well done on reaching your goal!

I had a twist of salt and a twist of black pepper on mine once it was on the plate. I'm trying not to have the Kilos of salt that I used to have and when I now have it I'm just having a small twist of the salt mill.

I just had a couple of portions of frozen skinless 'white' fish which leaves a lot to the imagination. I just put it in a covered dish in the oven on gas 5 for 30 minutes and it poached itself in its own water. It was moist and tender and had a lot more taste than I was expecting.

The lemon sounds like a plan to me!

So Day 3 (Sun) of my refeed....had the same as day 2....I can't handle the fish it actually makes me feel ill!!! And the smell around the house....i can't light enough candles!!!
Day 4 (Mon) Had a shake (finding them quite hard to swallow now....weird) My daughter has a flu and there's a wee bug going round so not sure if i'm coming down with something as i'm feeling very very queasy! I struggled yesterday to have my lunch....didn't have it til 3.30 and it was just chicken and cucumber! Couldn't finish the chicken! Even writing this is making me feel sick thinking about food....so i am definitely coming down with something as this is not like me!!! Went to a boxercise class last night and my God it was tough but loved it!! I came home to have my baked potato and tuna salad....didn't really feel like it til about 8.30 which is probably the worst time to eat a carb...i enjoyed the potato but I'm sick of salad and dont really like tuna without mayo...it's too fishy!!!

Today Day 5 I plan to have my shake for breakfast
Lunch: Baked potato with lettuce, grated carrot, red pepper and some ham.....are we allowed ham? I can't face tuna!!!
Dinner: Spag bol with extra lean mince, garlic and passatta and 4oz spaghetti...have been looking forward to this the most...so i hope i feel like it later!!

I'm amazed how strict i am being with myself but not sure if this is because i am not feeling the best???? I hope not!!!!
They say it takes 6 weeks for something to become a habit.....well it's 6 weeks tomorrow for me on this diet so please let this become a habit for me! I seem to be in a good mind space at the moment! x

It's a shame you don't feel well littleflower. :(

I'm sure we can have lean ham so I'd say go for it. It has to be better than throwing up on fish!

I was the same regarding tuna before LT but I can cope with it now. In fact I'm having it for lunch. I drained it then mashed it with some ground black pepper. Then I added a good slug of white balsamic vinegar and Tabasco sauce and then mashed it some more. This helped and I could stomach it. Finely chopping / mincing up a bit of onion also adds something else and thats's how I'm having it today. I'll just have some sliced red pepper on the plate WITH it and not IN it.

I really do think the maintenance shakes are 100000 times better. The summer fruits, orange creme and the chocolate whip are so filling and are a totally different tast and consistency to the TFR ones. Maybe it's worth getting a few of those to see you through.

You need to keep getting the food down as best as you can - don't worry about what the reasons are. You haven't go too long left now so keep it up and drink plenty of water.

Good luck!

Littleflower you seem to be doing really well on your refeed plan but I hope you start to feel a bit better soon so you can enjoy the experience of food again. I'm starting refeed myself on Friday so I have been reading the re-feed threads to gain inspiration for my own ideas on what to eat for the week ahead. I can't wait :D

LainaG you have done amazing!!! Wow 62lbs! You are the weight i want to be!!! Lucky you...well done!
I have really been sticking to the refeed by the letter! I am amazed at myself!
Been having a baked potato (mc cains new frozen ones) Amazing....love them and they are soooo easy to make for lunch! Having this with gorgeous ham and red peppers! So nice i really look forward to them now at lunch time!
Had spag bol the past 2 days for dinner.....Gorgeous! Loving eating again! It's amazing though how i'm not picking (MrC told me not too :p) and even though i would love to eat a biccie or choc i'm telling myself NO!!! and I'm listening! Not like me at all! I usually ignore myself! The garlic in the spg bol is giving me a bit of heartburn and i haven't been to the loo!!!!! :eek:
My queasyness seems to have passed....and everytime i think of fish i feel sick so i dont think i'll be having that anytime soon!

Tomorrow is my last day of refeed and i do not know what to have on Friday night....??? I kinda want home made oven wedges and a tin of beans!!!!!!
I don't think i've lost anything as my scales have stayed the same...but i will see on Friday morning!!! I really hope i have or i will be gutted!
Haven't found it too difficult....and haven't had a diet coke yet!!!! I think i will stay away from this in the future as i will become addicted again!!!

It's the music festival this weekend (the whole reason i was doing this) and i am terrified of drinking!!!! I know i will be drunk on 2 beers! :p I definitely haven't missed hangovers and have loved a clear head at the weekends! But i am looking forward to being social again!

May follow SW after this as it seems as if you can eat everything!!!! lol
Definitely keeping up the walking as i love it...really clears your head and lifts my mood!

Thank you everyone....i would be 2 stone heavier if it wasn't for all the support on here x

Last edited:
Well however many beers it takes littleflower, you've earned them so you go and enjoy yourself.

As for the chips thing I am definitely going to invest in a Tefal Actifry - they look amazing and I've been assured by my wife that they produce fantastic chips (amongst other things).

I haven't had a number two since starting refeed which has more than suprised me. I hate the thought that ALL the food is turning into fat.

I want to be kept up to date with any other diet you do littleflower so do let me know what happens, now that you are abandoning me. :( I still have another week of refeed to go so.

Laina, hurry and get your refeed plans posted so I can steal some ideas for when I mess mine up. I can't be too far away form a kitchen disaster. :p

I am so looking forward to tomorrow night!!!!! I have finished my refeed but havent got weighed in yet so don't know the outcome of it all! I was very very good though!
My fav thing is a baked potato ham red peppers and sainsburys on the vine tomatoes....I had these today and they were heaven! So sweet and juicy and tasty!!!!! I also had a wee bit of salad cream today too and it was divine!!!!!
I am loving this eating thing and love healthy eating!
Oh i nearly forgot....how could i.....i did have an oat choc biccie this afternoon too!!!! For some reason i couldnt resist...Amazing how in my head i know my refeed is done and i couldnt control not having the biccie! It was sooooo good though!
I am going for a long walk and playing squash for the 1st time with my hubby! He plays all the time so obv i will be thrashed! But the biccie will be worked off!!!!

Have a gorgeous weekend everyone....enjoy the bank holiday xxx

P.s MrC....cheers...i will have a beer for you!

Baked spud for me tomorrow. I only really have salad salad cream on toast and I can never decide if I like it more than tomato ketchup on toast - it's too close to call! :D

You can have the odd treat now so have a biscuit - just don't eat the whole pack.

Now the million dollar question - DOES LITTLE FLOWER NEED SCRAPING UP OFF THE FLOOR YET!! :7834: :party0016::drunk:

Bet she does! Good for her though, she deserves it!

Dear god help me lol I still need scraping off the floor!!! A two day hangover Is not good! Had a ball but defo don't want to feel like this again!!! I defo didn't miss hangovers! Well I got weighed this afternoon and I've lost 3lbs in the 10 days since my refeed! I'm delighted and I haven't eaten anything I shouldn't.....but have drank all the cals! oh god I can't think about alcohol any more I'm still not well!!!

Having my homemade oven chips and tin of beans for dinner.....I've been dying for it since refeed but haven't made it yet! This better taste good! X

Well done you....on the 3lb not the hangover:8855::wow:

Do you realise you are more than half way now? What are your plans for the other half (apart from being tea total)?:coffee:

Well done on the weight loss Littleflower I bet you're pleased. Hangovers are never a pleasurable experience but I'm sure you had a good time to cause such pain. I hope you feel better soon.

Home made chips & beans sound yummy by the way :)

Thank you ladies!!! I really didn't miss the hangovers!!! I've lost 2 days! I've been useless!!! My homemade chips and beans were as good as I hoped!!! Rooster potatoes....and they were cooked to perfection!!! it's amazing how good the beans tasted too esp with brown sauce on the side! I had a small rice krispie cake my daughter made me and a curly wurly for afters and my 1st diet coke in over 6 weeks! I had a bowl of porridge for my breakfast and that's all I've eaten all day so I think I was allowed the curly wurly??? No exercise done since thurs!!! I hope I'm ok for tomorrow!!! Back to work and routine.....I'm never drinking again!!! Lol

Back