LittleFlower's Refeed Diary.....x

A two day hangover - Littleflower you're such a lush! :D

How did you make the chips - were they REAL ones? Actually, more importantly, how was the Coke? I had beans and Guinness flavoured brown sauce tonight. Yum Yum.

MrC...what's a lush? We would say it's beautiful????! :D
I got rooster potatoes and peeled them and cut them into massive wedges....boiled them for about 10 - 12 mins......drained them and dried them with kitchen towel.....juan sheet does plenty lol
Spray sunflower oil on a roasting pan....place the chips lovingly...spray more one cal spray...season with salt and pepper and put in the oven til crispy looking or until you can't wait anymore!
Place adoringly on a plate.....throw on the beans and dollap the brown sauce on the side! PERFECTION!

Also...i found branston pickle with beetroot in sainsburys yesterday it's new out......haven't tried it yet but will tomorrow with my lunch!

The diet coke....well when i say it was my 1st one, what i meant was my 1st one without morgan spice in it!!!! :p It was definitely good but i didn't get that WOW i was expecting! Good all the same....and have had another one now....I have missed them and will be seeing them more often!
My hangover seems to have lifted.....roll on this weekend!!! Kidding...going away with my hubby and daughter so no heavy weekend for us...all 10 year old things for us....! ;) I'm never drinking again!

Had a baked potato, ham, tomatoes and red pepper for lunch with branston pickle...so nice i eat this every day!
Made chilli tonight.....extra lean mince, loads of garlic, onions, carrots, red pepper and passatta...then loads of hot chilli powder...AMAZING! And very very low fat...i had white rice as i can't stand brown...i love brown pasta but not rice.
Had a curly wurly too.....these are becoming a habit! :p

I'm really enjoying eating again and i'm really thinking about what to have and holding out until i am really ready to eat! x

GRRRRRR. Littleflower, all your "lovingly's" made me look at the funny Nigella clip on YouTube and after tempting fate earlier it crashed my laptop mid-post. :(

So it is now with some glee I can say sorry, but . . .

MrC...what's a lush? We would say it's beautiful????! :D

I was using the noun and not the adjective What does lush mean? - lush Definition - Meaning of lush | The Online Slang Dictionary

noun
  • a person who drinks frequently. Not necessarily an alcoholic.

Actually, are you sure the alcohol has wore off yet? I'm not so sure. :p

I do fancy trying your chips and chilli out once I'm over refeed. I have lots of chilli recipes but I don't think any of them are very low-fat.

I did say in my original attempt at a post that I love baked spuds but I'm a bit restricted in what I will have them with. I love plain dry, butter, cheese, chilli, coleslaw (not all at the same time) but I struggle with things like salad, meats and cottage cheeses. That's why I'm only having them a couple of times on my refeed.

I think the Coke might need a few goes to get really good. My first bit of chicken was such a letdown last week but every bit since then has been quite nice. Maybe your Coke tastebuds need waking up.

One of my ,ates is getting me a load of fresh beetroot out his garden and I can't wait for it. The Branston with beetroot sounds like it could be nice.

Back