Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

littlemiss' food diary - advice needed!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by littlemissspendthrift, 15 September 2009 Social URL.

1. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    hi everyone

i have decided to do a food diary as best i can, as im not sure im doing slimming world right! i cant afford to classes or online at the moment due to many many bills coming in and xmas coming up. ARGH!!!

i have an old pack that my friend has kindly given me which shows me some amazing things i can have. and the fact that if i do it right, i have had these things and lose weight makes me happy!

SO i was wondering if some of you lovely folk could look at what im eating and let me know if im going wrong or have any suggestions of what i could be eating that would be better.

So far today
    GREEN DAY

Breakfast (i love my breakfasts)

2 quorn sausages grilled
    1 poached egg
    half a tin of beans
    mushrooms
    1 slice of wholemeal bread toasted (HEXB)
    1 tbsp of brown sauce (1 syn)
    2 tsp of butter (4 syns)
    250 ml of milk for tea (HEXA)

Lunch

small pasta salad made with tomato passata, herbs, baby sweetcorn, carrots and peppers
    a muller light

Snacks

pack of weight watcher choc chip cookies (5 syns)
    200g of ainsley harriot spice sensation cous cous (1 syn)

Dinner

i intend to have:

sweet potato wedges
    140g max of grilled cod (HEXB)
    mushy peas

total syns for the day - 11

it seems like im eating too much. i had the cous cous cous i was soooo hungry and i thought it would be ok to eat. was it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Everything with your plan is fine Hun and well done.

I'm a go it aloner too..just cant afford class and certainly not the price on line at the moment.
    Have you had the chance to have a read of some other diaries?? This will give you an idea of what things you can have so that you get a variety and dont get bored.

Good luck!

4. littlemissspendthrift

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    yeah i have had a good look at some of them and they give me some wicked ideas. especially the picture your food thread. to be honest, this plan is so flexible, i find that im not eating the same old things. its ace!

5. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi i think that you are doing brill but i think the cous cous spice sensation is free . it says on website that its half per 100g but almost sure that its free. will check it out and get back to you:D

6. littlemissspendthrift

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    thanks, i thought it was free but then i read somewhere it wasnt. but i incorporated it into my syn allowance just in case. normally i would have gone for a biscuit or something so i consider this as progress... it was much more filling.

havent been able to record my food today as i have been out all day.

i had today as a RED day
    BREAKFAST

142g of baked beans (HEXB)
    2 low fat sausages (7 syns)
    2 slices of nimble wholemeal (HEXB)

LUNCH

was out so kept it carb free as much as possible.

DINNER

suede topped cottage pie (made to a slimming world recipe)
    broccolli and baby sweetcorn

being out and about, i didnt have any snacks so i guess thats a good thing. will use my syns on a biscuit with my tea later this evening.. and i can do it without feeling guilty. thank god.

just cooked me for later in the week, a low syn sausage casserole using morrisons low low fat sausages which i read on here are syn free, and tomorrow im cooking a low syn chicken and vegetable rogan josh. i cook a lot of my meals in advance as i work long hours, and i find it stops me eating rubbish. i just take a meal out the freezer to defrost whilst im at work, and i know what im eating when i get in. works well for me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.