littlemiss' food diary - advice needed!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by littlemissspendthrift, 15 September 2009 Social URL.

1. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    hi everyone

i have decided to do a food diary as best i can, as im not sure im doing slimming world right! i cant afford to classes or online at the moment due to many many bills coming in and xmas coming up. ARGH!!!

i have an old pack that my friend has kindly given me which shows me some amazing things i can have. and the fact that if i do it right, i have had these things and lose weight makes me happy!

SO i was wondering if some of you lovely folk could look at what im eating and let me know if im going wrong or have any suggestions of what i could be eating that would be better.

So far today
    GREEN DAY

Breakfast (i love my breakfasts)

2 quorn sausages grilled
    1 poached egg
    half a tin of beans
    mushrooms
    1 slice of wholemeal bread toasted (HEXB)
    1 tbsp of brown sauce (1 syn)
    2 tsp of butter (4 syns)
    250 ml of milk for tea (HEXA)

Lunch

small pasta salad made with tomato passata, herbs, baby sweetcorn, carrots and peppers
    a muller light

Snacks

pack of weight watcher choc chip cookies (5 syns)
    200g of ainsley harriot spice sensation cous cous (1 syn)

Dinner

i intend to have:

sweet potato wedges
    140g max of grilled cod (HEXB)
    mushy peas

total syns for the day - 11

it seems like im eating too much. i had the cous cous cous i was soooo hungry and i thought it would be ok to eat. was it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Everything with your plan is fine Hun and well done.

I'm a go it aloner too..just cant afford class and certainly not the price on line at the moment.
    Have you had the chance to have a read of some other diaries?? This will give you an idea of what things you can have so that you get a variety and dont get bored.

Good luck!

4. littlemissspendthrift

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    yeah i have had a good look at some of them and they give me some wicked ideas. especially the picture your food thread. to be honest, this plan is so flexible, i find that im not eating the same old things. its ace!

5. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi i think that you are doing brill but i think the cous cous spice sensation is free . it says on website that its half per 100g but almost sure that its free. will check it out and get back to you:D

6. littlemissspendthrift

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    thanks, i thought it was free but then i read somewhere it wasnt. but i incorporated it into my syn allowance just in case. normally i would have gone for a biscuit or something so i consider this as progress... it was much more filling.

havent been able to record my food today as i have been out all day.

i had today as a RED day
    BREAKFAST

142g of baked beans (HEXB)
    2 low fat sausages (7 syns)
    2 slices of nimble wholemeal (HEXB)

LUNCH

was out so kept it carb free as much as possible.

DINNER

suede topped cottage pie (made to a slimming world recipe)
    broccolli and baby sweetcorn

being out and about, i didnt have any snacks so i guess thats a good thing. will use my syns on a biscuit with my tea later this evening.. and i can do it without feeling guilty. thank god.

just cooked me for later in the week, a low syn sausage casserole using morrisons low low fat sausages which i read on here are syn free, and tomorrow im cooking a low syn chicken and vegetable rogan josh. i cook a lot of my meals in advance as i work long hours, and i find it stops me eating rubbish. i just take a meal out the freezer to defrost whilst im at work, and i know what im eating when i get in. works well for me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.