LittleMumma for the 3rd time!

Looking pretty podgey now!! My face is slightly puffy too!!
Haha what makes u think girl??! Oh god i hope so!! It killed me not to find out but im glad i didnt, i cant wait to see whats cooking in there!! How u getting on?? Ru as bothered about the weight side of things as u thought u might be? Im going a bit crazy worrying about it! Im already up to nearly 13st with another 18 or so weeks to go... Im scared im gonna be way over 15st again when i start losing the weight! And im bridesmaid abroad in september! Pressure pressure!!! X

Erm...it's just a guess, soz. I've got a 50/50 chance :D
I am very definitely so very very bothered by the weight. I'm using slim and save stuff already, I hate looking like this again. I think I forget it's only been 5 weeks though, Jonah is easily the size Mia was at about 3 months, I forget he's a newbie!
But I didn't stress about it too much while I was pregnant, you can't fight the inevitable. I'm sure you won't be 15st but if you are then you know how to lose it again. It just sucks that we have too. X

Yeah i know slim&savs is my only chance of getting it off quickly :( il have 3 months to shift it! But il be breast feeding for some of that time so realisticly only about 5wks on shakes so i reckon the best i can hope for is losing a stone & a bit? Maybe il lose an extra stone as soon as baby is out with losing all that was in my belly??? So maybe il be 2 & a bit stone down by the wedding? I really need to hit 11st tho to fit back in my summer dresses! Seems impossible tho but il be on a mission badly!!!!!!
Did u ever know how much u put on? And were ur at now?
God im so scared!!!!

Yeah i know slim&savs is my only chance of getting it off quickly :( il have 3 months to shift it! But il be breast feeding for some of that time so realisticly only about 5wks on shakes so i reckon the best i can hope for is losing a stone & a bit? Maybe il lose an extra stone as soon as baby is out with losing all that was in my belly??? So maybe il be 2 & a bit stone down by the wedding? I really need to hit 11st tho to fit back in my summer dresses! Seems impossible tho but il be on a mission badly!!!!!!
Did u ever know how much u put on? And were ur at now?
God im so scared!!!!

Do you find the whole breastfeeding is good for weight loss thing to be a load of poop? I did a few months with my little girl and only did a month with Jonah but it makes me so hungry I ate way more than I should.
Noooo, don't be scared. Don't let it ruin being pregnant for you. Yeah in the end I gained about 3 and a half stone!!! Oops. Was about 14st. I'm now high 12's and want to be 10 and a half again ASAP. 10 anything is fine. Will eventually aim for low 10s/high 9s again but getting 2 stone off is my first priority.
When I weighed myself for the first time after having Jonah the scales were so mean, they said I'd only lost half a stone...he was 8lb 6 alone!! Then 10lbs ish just dropped off in a matter of days.

Yes for sure! It didnt help me lose weight atall!! Omg im so glad u said that as i thought i was the only one!!!! The day before i gave birth to my first i was 16st 5lbs, about 3/4 days after id had him i was only 4lbs down but he weighed 8lb 4oz i was devastated!!! I only ever got myself down to 13st before i fell again with isaac! Its torture this weight thing ive never been the same since i first fell pregnant! I feel so pressured, two of my best friends r having kids at similar times to me, one of which is only 8days ahead. I know im gonna be the lardy whale left when theyre all snapping back to size!

I had really good intentions this time around, but my appetite came back with a bang at about 14 wks and iv been making some bad decisions, i wouldnt say im eating loads but what i am eating isnt good atall... All junk. And the excercise has taken a harsh stop as its so painful now on my pelvis. I could swim.... I jusr dnt know if i can face a swimming costume??! Im literally obsessed with weighing myself every day again, those numbers going up is killing me!!! This time 2yrs ago id got myself down to a size 10 and 10.5st ..... Here i am size 16 easily in jeans and not far off 13 stone!! But id foolishly crept up to 12 stone before falling pregnant again. Its so so so hard!!!

Dinner one night..... Pudding the next night!! Both amazing... !!! Stop me now!!!!

Attachments

• image-1944025351.jpg
    image-1944025351.jpg
    534.9 KB · Views: 72
  • image-4285649775.jpg
    image-4285649775.jpg
    589.4 KB · Views: 84
Here to subscribe hun xx

I'm currently 19+4 with my 2nd baby (had a little girl in March last year) :) I was 12st 4lbs when I got my BFP, and I think I'm about 13st now :( boo x but I can't stop eating either! and it's junk that I want! grrr!! Put on 2 stone with my little girl, and managed to get it off fairly quickly and a bit more, but didn't get down to the weight I wanted to be before I fell pregnant again! I'm panicking more this time, but doing the opposite of what I should be doing and eating crap allll the time lol! :( x I did go swimming for the 1st time last week, and was glad I did it (was terrified about getting in a cossie) but haven't been back yet! lol...really must just get on with it!

Anyway, congrats on being preggie with no 3 :) When are you due? I'm 18th June xx

I think I'm getting married in 12 weeks...help!!!!!!!!

Ps. How's bump? How long left? :D

Not been very active in here have i!!! So i have 14 weeks left now, god its still ages, weighing in at 13st 5lbs ish mehhhh!! Wooaaaa thats awesome!!! So ur gonna be diet crazy now then, eeekk so good to have a close goal tho - itll make u do it, plus ur a lot smaller after this baby arent u, so its not like ur going from 14st again. Youll be ok!!
I am due 26th may :)

Awww lovely bump!! You're doing really well.

The heat is so on for me :D 11 weeks to go. I've got a dress to try on tomorrow (actually it's 4am so I mean today) it's going to be so depressing!! X

Hi hun, hope you are well :) I think you're only 2 weeks or so ahead of me. I am 27 weeks today with my 2nd. :) x

Hiya :) yeah im 30 weeks now. Been having a rough time. Spent 2 nights in hospital on sunday, i was on the verge of pnemonia. So poorly, - and babies heartbeat was racing at 200bpm, scary! feeling lots better now, and baby is fine!
Im off work now, due to spd issues but physio is helping a bit.
Counting down the weeks!!
How r u doing?? X

Week 31 bump. Weighing in at 13st 10lbs!!!!

Awww lovely bump!! xx

I started off at 12st 4lbs, and at 28 weeks I'm now 14st 1lb! So 1st 11lbs on! Eeek x

Gorgeous bump!

How are you getting on hun? Must be 33 weeks now? :) x

Hi! I'm Rachel, here to subscribe...

Very similar starting weights to you - I was 80kg at my booking in (I'd chickened out of weighing myself in months but found that in real money that was about 12st 5). I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and up 7lbs so far.
I was 12st 4lb when I got my bfp with my twin boys almost 2 years ago, having gained weight from the 10st 10lbs I was at my wedding in August 2012. I was almost 4 stone heavier the day I had my boys at 37 weeks, it came off really quickly, plus another stone but - big kick up the arse from me - I'd put that stone on by the time I went back to work from mat leave.

So I'm here again, really hoping that sticking as best I can to slimming world (I started again on Monday) will stop the weight going haywire!!

Whatever the gain you've really proven you can shift the weight when you need to hun - you'll do it.

Being very slack!!!
Ok so 37 wks now. Fed up truly fed up. My spd is so painful. Im not sleeping. Baby is measuring 2 wks bigger than average. But im not suprised.
Weighing in at 14st 4lbs sickening isnt it!!!!
Anyways..... Countdown is on!!!

ForumRunner_20150505_190457.png

Being very slack!!!
Ok so 37 wks now. Fed up truly fed up. My spd is so painful. Im not sleeping. Baby is measuring 2 wks bigger than average. But im not suprised.
Weighing in at 14st 4lbs sickening isnt it!!!!
Anyways..... Countdown is on!!!

View attachment 172981

Hi hun x

Sorry to hear you're feeling fed up :( x It's hard at the end isn't it :( especially when you have spd too! Hopefully baby won't be too far away x

You have a beautiful bump xx

38 wks tomoro. Had scan friday as im having home birth. Baby is 7lb 10oz ish... So not too big??! Ive been having contractions for a couple of days but very bearable and not regular. Went for a walk today, having spicy fajitas for tea so heres hoping lol!! Baby isnt fully engaged yet tho..... Tick tock tick tock*!!

Back