LittleRomanys Food Diary

yes too warm to eat too much I feel a bbq coming on ...hope your feelin good Romany x

How you doing today Roman? x

BREAKFAST
Plain bagel-5pp
mini coissant-2pp
coffee-1pp

LUNCH
Plain bagel-5pp
mini coissant-2pp
coffee-4pp

TEA
dry fryed chicken breast-4pp
croutons-2pp
salad dressing-2pp
lettuce,cucumber,grapes-0pp

2x cornetto enigma-10pp
fruit pastills lolly-2pp
coffee-3pp

31/31
11 weeklies used (i blame the kids)
29 left

Had tea at my sisters, always seem to eat crap round hers

Haha... always blame the kids... it is a good one lol...

Dinner was ok.. or was it the ice cream lol x

Just had another binge, i'm never going to do this :(

Mrsm79 said:
OMG I'd soooooo love a fruit pastel lolly right now!
xxx

Roman. ..... What have you binges on? Can you not avoid that and have alternative healthy extras in for the whole family?

I got really upset the other week when my family said why should they all do it as well.... Now a few pounds lighter I feel stronger to pass them a mirror and say.....that's why!! Lol

Why not get some moulds and make them from different fruit juices....bet the kids would love making them and hey can always sneak a few after they have gone to sleep tee hee xx

Sent from iPad

I'm having a couple of days off, otherwise i'll quit

Aww you okay? x

Not really :(

I just feel like o can't do this

aww Romany don't give up ...it's hard for us all at times ....anything I can do to help please ask..your only a few lbs away from your 5%so stick with it I know you cn do it x

Not really :(

I just feel like o can't do this

We are all behind you and know that you can do this... Jem is right so close to your 5% ... xx:)

Hang in there romany . You can do this.

Just a thought on looking at the last diary you posted. Theres no protein (eggs , chicken ,meat,fish) in breakfast or lunch only processed breads which are full of sugar . You are bound to have a slump then in the evening . Fill out your meals with fruit ,veg and protein and bin the breads (Use brown wholemeal) and I bet you will find it easier not to binge. hope this helps.

I wish I had time for a breakfast, I'm always up late because my meds turn me into a zombie. I just grab and run.

I'm just chuffed off and being a whingy begger

Sweetie we all believe in you and kno u can do this! Keep posting! Hugs xx

I wish I had time for a breakfast, I'm always up late because my meds turn me into a zombie. I just grab and run.

I'm just chuffed off and being a whingy begger

No you are not moaning... we all have our ups and downs... as for medication.. I do understand... when they change mine as they do all the time I feel drunk all the time and just want to sleep and who cares about food until you have a binge that your body tells you .. YOU MUST EAT... so the key to it is planning sweetie... and getting your lunch ready in the fridge to take out and have your breakfast things ready on the table ready to grab in the morning... as for evening.. .make sure you have plenty of food available... the healthy kind in to munch on ..... you can do this x

Much love Amber xx

Thank you my angels ! x

How are you doing sweetness? x

hey Romany how's it going hun .. hope your well x

Back