live up to the name diary :)

Why are you fasting?
Doesn't that slow your metabolism right down?
Hope you're doing ok.

Nah I used to do EOD fasting(Intermittent fasting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and it worked amazing. But then again, each method effects everyone differently and even differently each time so don't quote me on it or anything.

Weighed in at 140.25lbs earlier.

Challenge for the week will be half day fasting with 1200 calorie restriction. That's 3am to 3pm no solids or caloric liquids followed by 1200 calories to intake. Not to hard considering I'm a sleepaholic.

Random tidbit: Got two new tattoos. First time with an actual tat gun. That's 3 small homemade tattoos and 2 pro-ish ones at 16! Hopefully 3 tomorrow. :)

Aw kool, what did you get?

My horses names on each inside wrists with barbwire wrapping around so they look like bracelets.

July 17:
PB Toast - 120
Milk - 80
Fruit Jerky - 45
SK Crackers - 100
=

Got my 3rd pro tat tonight and it looks lovely. My shoulder blade hurts quite a bit from it.

Due to those, the swimming pool being drained and cleaned, half the gym floors being redone, means I am taking a break from the gym. My main focus is horse training this week then. :)

18-24:

4 hours of horse training 5 days a week - 1000 calorie burn daily
3-3 fasting
1400 calories daily

Btw, if anyone is reading this and hasn't watched The Biggest Loser Australia...go watch it. I'm in the US and as much as I enjoy our version I enjoy theirs the most and every episode is on youtube! Jillian, Bob, Shannon, and Michelle are amazing.

Don't know how many calories I consumed yesterday but I burnt 826 riding horses. I then went over to a friends house where he and another friend decided to chase me all over hell's half acre for a few hours...he had a BB gun that he decided to shoot me in the butt with twice...painful exercising motivation?

So I've had darn near 1000 calories today. Ouch but oh well, that leaves enough for dinner which is all that is left.

I have done the worst job keeping count of calories. Not to concerned right now I suppose as I had been working super hard with the horses. Had a major meltdown with the new horse. I've came to the conclusion it's time for him to be returned to his owners and or find new home. Hopefully trying out a different horse though this week. A big boy I've had my eye since before I got my horses(back when he and my mare were yearlings). He's a beautiful 5 year old bay roan solid paint. I don't want to jinx anything just yet but he's amazing. Anyways, going to my grandmothers today. Yes, I have the typical grandmother who has food galore and wants you to have it all. No, I cannot say no because then I get this sad guilt look from her lol. Good thing is spending time with her and getting some sewing done. Hopefully she will have something for me to do that will earn some bucks. My mother wants me to have the person I get my tats from fix my sewing needle tattoo on my foot I did and I know she won't pay for it.

The tattoos sound cool :) Just in case they didn't tell you, you shouldn't gp swimming for 6 weeks after getting a tat, so avoid that at the gym when you can go back, lol.

Hope you had fun at your nans.

Best wishes.

Thank you :) and I was informed once the two weeks are over it's fine. I didn't even wait that long for the one on my foot last summer and it hasn't had any effect on it. They aren't on any places that would be under water constantly like that one though.

Rode Peppy yesterday morning for a few hours until the god awful heat got too bad. He did amazing. Can't wait to buy him if all continues to go well. Got a strength and cardio workout as well before that. Cleaned the entire horse trailer for about 3 hours. Almost brought home another snake but he was too pissed off to catch in the dark.

Then this morning I rode my horses for quite a few hours. Admired my stunning training job I did on Chase. Not bad for my first horse. Shasta has the most abundant amount of energy out of any horse I have rode. We galloped around an entire wheat field with no stops and she still wanted to keep going. That arab endurance shows up so much in her.

I'm going to go to bed in a little while and today is a strength+cardio day again. Since it poured all evening it might be too muddy to get any riding done. Won't know till I get out there. I need to practice my roping as well.

Back