Living in Syns - my food diary

synstar

Hi folks,

So this is day 2 of my new SW regime and I thought I'd better start a food diary. I'd love to hear what people think, so please do comment if you want to!

Breakfast - no breakfast. Am I the only one who never feels like eating in the morning? I know it is the most important meal of the day, but I have just never wanted it (this was true when I was slim as well as now!!)

Lunch - Salmon wrapped in parma ham (fat removed), with roast Mediterranean veg (peppers, BNS, courgette, onion, mushroom)

Dinner - Roast chicken (skin removed), with roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower.

Snack - Banana with Shapers chocolate dessert (5 syns)

HEX A - milk in coffee and 2 babybel light.
HEX B - olive oil for roasting veg.

Ok - so yesterday didn't go so well. Friday night is Chinese takeaway night in our house and we decided to try a new one. Big mistake - I ordered what I thought was a relatively virtuous seafood Kung Po with boiled rice. When it arrived it was really oily and SOOO spicy I couldn't eat it. I ended up having most of the mixed started my husband ordered instead. Not syn friendly!!! Add a bottle of wine to that, and it was not my best Slimming World day...

Breakfast - smoked salmon sandwich with Philly light and wholemeal bread (HEX B)

Lunch - cous cous with chicken, courgette, red pepper, onion and chorizo (3 syns)

Dinner - Chinese takeaway (no idea how many syns)

Bottle of wine (28 syns)

Feeling a bit dodge today after the wine last night, but managed to avoid the hangover munchies.

Breakfast - none

Lunch - spaghetti with chicken, red pepper, onion, mushroom and passata sauce, topped with 30g cheddar (HEX A)

Dinner - home made syn free burger, potato wedges, baked mushrooms with Stilton (3 syns), roast cougette, red pepper, onion and carrot.

Snack - 2 slices wholemeal bread, with Philly light (2 syns); banana with shapers chocolate dessert.

Also took the kids swimming and went form really long walk, so making up some of yesterday's damage

Back