Living in the loo

Everything should settle down in a while. I drink most of my water in the mornings and don't drink too much just before bed. Like when you were a kid!!

I'm in this club too now. Getting up at midnight and then 03.00 then normal time 06.00. Is also ti do with the low density foods? Are they made up of more water? Certainly the salads and fruit are.

Will it calm down? on week 10 and on a good night, i wake up in pain at 6pm desp for toilet

Slimbysummer said:
Will it calm down? on week 10 and on a good night, i wake up in pain at 6pm desp for toilet

Did u mean 6am or do u work nights :)

I get up at 5.30am most days for work, after a few months i can last this long. Before it was 2am & i waa NOT happy!

I'm in this club too! it's definitely SW related in my opinion, not only are we drinking more, but probably more watery drinks rather than caffeine!

Plus all the fruit and veg will have a high water content and we're eating less salt :D

I go once between 2 and 3 am then often again at about 6am (which is sometimes annoying when Im knackered and gonna get up at 7 or 8 anyway). But I dont think this is excessive, it's normal to get up at least once or twice for the loo in the night. It may be that you *didnt* go adequately in the night *previously* as you werent eating properly (ie food high in 'content' but very little water).

Did u mean 6am or do u work nights :)

I get up at 5.30am most days for work, after a few months i can last this long. Before it was 2am & i waa NOT happy!

6am lol - half asleep already :p

getting up at 5.30am - dont think i cud do it x

Why do you think I am answering this post at this hour? Got up at 12-00pm, 2.30am and now!

.....and there was I thinking it was all to do with old age. What a comfort that will be knowing I'm not alone when I make my night time journeys!!

reading this and some peoples'diaries, I was wondering how much are you drinking and is it just plain water or are you adding juice. I know I should increase my fluid intake especially as I am struggling to lose weight but certain things stop me ie I went out for lunch and shopping, I did not want to keep queuing in the loos and tomorrow I go to a christening so again i think that would not be a good time to increase my fluid. Does anyone else think like me?

same here! been doing sw since aug/sept and still always on the loo! i drink about 2 litres a day of sugar free squash and must have a wee every hour at work easily and 3 per night! i work eves for 2 hrs aswell and have to ask clients to use their loos now i cant go that long lol!! I did read somewhere its your body burning keytones or something that burn the fat so it sounds positive!!but its not wearing off yet!!!

Mrs.S. said:
Yup I'm up loads too.

Only problem is my toilets downstairs :(

Same here :) next DIY project next year is hopefully to get toilet upstairs in the bathroom . I find the weeks I loose more I pee for England lol

Hey I get my body magic by having a dog that likes to pretend she's desperate to go out practically every half hour (or at least that's the way it feels!) even though she only wants to go out to check everyone's behaving/shout at passers by! So body magic from going to the loo sounds like fun haha

Back