Liv's Weight loss Journey!

Just have a crazy temptation for cheese on toast... :(

Temptation DEFEATED! :D

Last edited:
After eating dinner I feel stuffed but a happy stuffed not a uncomfortable feeling :) Looks like I'm slowly learning to say no! May have a tea just to fill up my HEA as I dont really have that much milk or cheese every day. All in all A WIN today.

Liv xx

Monday 12th September 2011

After the success that was yesterday, I have found out that 3 slices of WW Malted danish bread is a HEB! So I've still got a slice to go through!

I've also decided to drink more water as a lots of people say its benificial to losses

So far B: 2 poached eggs, 2 slices of WW Malted Danish Bread and a glass of water :)

L: 28g cheddar cheese on toast (last slice) HEA&B

Lemon Hi-fi (5&1/2) Glass of Pepsi Max
Bowl full of Banana, FF-Natural Yog and 1tsp splenda and glass 2 of water

So today is going to be spent waiting by the phone seeing if i'm needed at work :D I have bought a stretcher on ebay so I'm excited about that! :D

Also may be getting my ears pierced again (so two holes on each lobe) tomorrow! I'm getting a new look! Watch this space :D

D: Mum's lush homemade Thai green curry (with the low fat coconut milk and paste comes to 4 syns -approx per person)

Curly wurly (6)

Syn total: 15&1/2 - I have gone over, but it's a VAST improvement! I'm happy with that!
Both HEA&B used and total of 4 glasses of water

Liv xxx

Last edited:
LOL love the new look!!!
I wanted (well still want) a tattoo but my hubby isn't impressed with the idea. He decided that it was a weigh loss related thing...He seems to forget I have one already! (from before we got together tho)
I haven't fully said no to the tattoo...but is it worth upsetting someone?
Food diary looks good! x

It may not be worth upsetting someone, if he feels really strong about it. However if it what makes you happy then why should it matter? Happiness is the main thing :)
Had the piercing convo with the boyf this evening.. went better then expected! His conditions were that I dont stretch my ear so far as i can hold a pen in it.. lol and that I wont over do with the extra piercings... like 10 in one ear or something.. Mother said it didn't bother her but suggested a "lets not tell Dad" approach. My Gran (mother's side) has the same amount of piercings in her ears (two in each one) so he can't complain too much... lol! I'm going on the fact I'm twenty soon and I can do what I want! Will show you a pic when I get the chance of the stretcher :D its multi coloured!

Weigh in is tomorrow night, so hopefully all my hardwork will pay off :D

Liv xx

Good luck for WI sure you'll do well!!

Love the - 'let's not tell dad' that still happens in my family and I am nearly 28 with a husband!! Lol. Although no1 in my family knows about my tattoo and if a 2nd happened they wouldn't know about that either!! :) but it's prob not worth upsetting anyone for!!

Can't wait to hear how yr WI goes, sending positive vibes...well negative weight vibes hehe x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tuesday 13th September 2011

Today has been great! I have been shopping (buying presents though :p so not too much fun!) Went around places to get my ears pierced (I went to one and I didn't feel too comfortable :/) and so lots of body magic!!

I had a think and I am going to get my ears pierced on Monday, as it fits in with my 1st ever eye test! (that I can recall!) I'm only even doing that as I have a free voucher lol!

As far as food goes..:

B: 2 slices of WW malted danish bread and 2tsp of jam [1]

L: Jacket and Baked Beans (not a fav, but best I could do when out!)

Had a Lemon Hi-fi after weigh in [5½]

D: When Mum and I got back from weigh in we were shattered so was a lazy 28g cheddar [HEA] and my last slice of bread [HEB] with tomato ketchup [2]

Syn total: 8½ - This is the best I've been all week!!

This week I have been good.. well better than my last few weeks! Been sticking to plan religiously.. and the result was 4½lbs off!!!! I AM SO HAPPY! OVER THE FLIPPING MOON! I am now only 2 Weigh in's before university! AAAAAH!

So a fresh start tomorrow, and hopefully these positive vibes will last for this week!

If it wasn't for this webpage I really would be back on square one; I really mean it. My mum has been amazing and I now feel when I go to university in 2 weeks I have lots of extra support help to keep at it. :D

After one cheeky weight loss I've gone all soft! lol!

I hope everyone is having successes all round :D:D:D:D:D:D

Liv xxx

well done on your loss! That is fantastic!!! :) x

Wednesday 14th September 2011

Today has been.. interesting! I spent the majority of it waiting for a phone call from work that never came, then when I had a driving lesson I got into an accident (no harm done, just really shook me up):cry:.

Well here goes:

B: 2 Poached eggs and 2 slices of WW malted danish bread [HEB] & a cup of tea (milk allowance) [HEA]

L: A bowl of pasta, baked beans and slices of ham - odd concoction I'll admit, but it was all I could find in the house that I could eat! Student mush some would say!

I had to have another tea [HEA] and a Curly Wurly [6] to get over the accident! I really shook me up but I am proud that I didn't use the shock as an excuse to go over-board!

D: Chicken Stir-fry- Beansprouts, sugar snap peas, chilli, onion, pak choi, broccoli, baby corn, noddles and chicken.

This is a meal I prepared for the parents, the boyfriend and me! My 'fussy' father, who doesn't believe that Slimming World works, actually liked it:eek::eek::eek::eek:! Just the fact I just used Fry-Light (I did have to figure out the knack to use it) made the whole dish "lighter". So an accomplishment! I did use Blue Dragon Chow Mein Sauce (satchet) so it came to [1½] each between four.

Then had another Curly Wurly [6] and a hot chocolate: Options - Belgian Chocolate [2]

So despite the stress today that gives me a grand syn total of: [15½]

Not enough HEA&B, or water - I must work on that. I'm not sure I'm getting superfree in every meal either.. hmm..

I hope that everyone else had a better day then I did!

Liv xxx

Well done on having a great day yesterday, even with the shock! We've all been there on the driving lessons, my biggest shock was when some t**t in a jag decided that he was going to come into my filter lane where I was sitting there waiting to turn into a side road... I've never been more scared in my life!
Have you tried using Soy Sauce in your stir frys? I think that it is either free or very low syns, my mum uses it loads in our stir frys.
Have a good day
Charlotte xx

Well done on having a great day yesterday, even with the shock! We've all been there on the driving lessons, my biggest shock was when some t**t in a jag decided that he was going to come into my filter lane where I was sitting there waiting to turn into a side road... I've never been more scared in my life!
Have you tried using Soy Sauce in your stir frys? I think that it is either free or very low syns, my mum uses it loads in our stir frys.
Have a good day
Charlotte xx

Yeah I've tried soy sauce (it's free) but I find it too salty. Good tip though! :)

Liv xxx

Thursday 15th September a.k.a Epic Fail Thursday

Well today was a good day as I got to catch up with my best friend. The down side is that she brought double chocolate cookies fresh from Sainsbury's bakery. This was the ULTIMATE TEMPTATION. Sadly, I crumbled just like my devious cookie counterpart.
I ate two of them! :sigh:

Do you really want to read the rest? I suppose I have to put it on here so I have something to learn from!

B: Bowl of Mango - was too lazy to do anything exciting- and a glass of water.

L: Cheese Toastie (Grilled with 28g of cheedar [HEA] and 2 slices of bread [HEB])
Tomato Ketchup [1]

This is where it went to pot..
Two double chocolate cookies [13]

Then I went over to the boyfriend's house for another syn-loaded meal..

D: Veg stirfry (free! Fry light, noodles and packed FULL with superfree veg and a large corn on the cob) with 2 sausages [10]

Then for dessert - bowl of custard.. [5 approx]

Syn total: [30!!!!]

:( I am really beginning to hate being out of control of my food. There is nothing I could do about it because to refuse to eat someone else's food when you are a guest in their home is rude. What am I to do?! :(

I hope today was more successful for you!

Liv xx

Hope yr ok and no food diary is because yr busy and it's not linked to the cookie!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I have been really busy, although I have put on 3lbs because I've been so worried and nervous (driving test tomorrow) plus its *week too.

Next week I'm starting at my uni group so hopefully having only my food to have and not have the family puddings and also the other "traps"

I'm just taking these two weeks as part of my "journey". I'll be ok :)

Liv xxx

UNIVERSITY!

I have officially settled at Southampton and my 2nd year starts on Tuesday and my next group weigh in is on the following Thursday.

I'm vaguely excited at this prospect, because I think i'll just draw a line under the past (3) weeks and maybe I'll be on my way to gaining more control.

As its fresher's week I'm just losing a bit of control in terms of food. I'm gradually getting better, instead of KitKats i'm eating by the dozen, today has been satsumas... :/ Feel a bit of an acid-reflux thing going on...

ANYWAY

I have seriously underestimated how hard it is to lose weight, but i'm still holding strong.

GOOD NEWS: I passed my driving test!! :D

Now parents are on about buying a little car for me next summer! :D It's bizzare because learning to drive was horrid, I hated it, but now I want to drive more then ever?

I'm back on this for good, there is NO stopping me now!! :D

Liv xx

Back