Liz's weigh ins

Week 17 on Step 3 - lost 1.75 lbs
Happy with still getting a loss as this week has introduced some carbs - now I am having two weeks off the diet before starting again on 02 Jan !
woo hoo !

Great losses well done :)

Weigh in 18
Had my post xmas weigh in after having two weeks completely off track. Put on 11 3/4 pounds. I'm ok with this as I needed a break & I've eaten everything I could possibly want !!
Now back on track - going to go onto step 2 as that seemed to agree with me much more than ss or ss+
Fingers crossed will be able to lose a fair bit of my xmas gain over the next week

Weigh in 19

After a very difficult week getting back on track - I had my weigh in and lost 11 lbs !!! - woooo hoooo !
I have stuck to Step 2 this week and not gone off track at all but have really struggled as went off products a bit and the meals lacked flavour after the christmas excesses .
So it was well worth sticking to ! - Now I need to think up some new and exciting recipes to keep me interested .

Well done on getting back on it, its so hard to do that xxx

Weigh in 20

Lost 3.25 lbs - really pleased after a mammoth 11 lbs lost last week -so that makes a stone in two weeks.
Plus I have now lost ten points in total from my BMI since I started
Lovely results this week
woo hoo !

Absolutely fantastic Liz! :happy096: You really are putting me to shame :eek: I'm determined that this week I will stick to it 100% I have messed around for long enough!!

Sue :D

Thanks Sue - my inspiration to continue is that I want to be on this for the least amount of time possible !
Think of it like this - stick to it this week and its prob one less week you'll have to be on Cambridge :D

Weigh in 21- stay the same
I'm ok with this - I have gone on some medication this week and so have had to move up to Step 3. this is also a good thing cos I have been getting soooo bored with the products and the food - so will now give Step 3 a go and see how I get on
x

Hi Liz, how are you doing? I hope things are still going well for you on step 3??
I have to admit that I'm really struggling :eek: I lost 3lbs this week but gained 5 inches!! :eek: How can that be possible?? :sigh:

Hi Liz,

How are you? Are you still on step 3? Come back and let me know how you are doing :cry:
I'm still struggling but it is now starting to come off again but very slowly :sigh:

Back