Liz's weigh ins

Week 10 on Step 2
lost 2.5 lbs taking my total loss to 35.75 - over 2.5 stone
Next week need to push harder to try and get at least 3lb lost
That will take me to a BMI of just used 40 - started at BMI 46.4 so glad to be getting it down !
thanks for reading and for your support - it really helps xx

Another good week Liz, well done! :happy096:
I get weighed in the morning and then on Friday I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks :D I just hope that I don't put it all back on :eek:

Sue :D

week 11 on step 2
lost 4.25 lbs and got my bmi below 40 !!!! :wee: Next mini target is 2 lbs next week needed for 3 stone loss
So this week I am going to try SS+, fingers crossed ! xx

Well done Liz brilliant losses :)

week 13 on SS+
just 2lbs loss this week - bit frustrating after having a good week but at least its going in the right direction !

week 13 on SS+
just 2lbs loss this week - bit frustrating after having a good week but at least its going in the right direction !

Well done Liz! I'm back after my hols and had weigh in this morning :sigh: I've put 6lbs on :cry: but I have been on a 2 week cruise :D so quite pleased as it could have been much worse!! :eek: Just got to get back on track now ;)

Sue

week 14 on SS+
just 2lbs loss again this week - very frustrating as had a hard week but still stuck to it 100% and feel that wasn't rewarded very well. I've still got so much to lose that its hard when it goes so slowly. Oh well, going to try going back to 810 for a week and see if that makes any difference.

week 14 on SS+
just 2lbs loss again this week - very frustrating as had a hard week but still stuck to it 100% and feel that wasn't rewarded very well. I've still got so much to lose that its hard when it goes so slowly. Oh well, going to try going back to 810 for a week and see if that makes any difference.

Well done Liz, you are doing great! :D Please don't get disheartened :cry: you have already lost a lot of weight and also you have lost every week ;) Keep going girl, we can do this!! :D :D

:winner:week 15 on SS+
woo hoo !
4.75 lbs this week - really pleased that its caught up, now got two weeks left before my xmas break and need to lose another 4 lbs to reach 4 stone loss, but did reach 52 lbs loss in total today so having a very good day !!

:winner:week 15 on SS+
woo hoo !
4.75 lbs this week - really pleased that its caught up, now got two weeks left before my xmas break and need to lose another 4 lbs to reach 4 stone loss, but did reach 52 lbs loss in total today so having a very good day !!

Excellent! :D Well done Liz :happy096: you are doing fantastically well! I seem to have lost my way since coming back off holiday :cry:I stayed the same this week :( you have lost 21lbs more than me now and our losses were level before I went away :ashamed0005: I really need to sort myself out!!

Sue :eek:

Awww, you'll get there. I'm coming completely off plan for 2 weeks over xmas. I need a proper break. Will stop on 19th & start again on 2nd. I can't wait to eat yummy food! I know I'll put on a fair bit but shd get it off reasonably quick too & need a break to keep me sane! U having xmas break from plan? x

:D:DWeek 16 - step 2 this week, and lost another 4lbs
I seem to do best on ss+ or Step 2 - really pleased as that gets me to a total loss of 4 stone !
Step 3 this week to get my tum ready for my two week break at christmas - just had my first potato since august - yummy !!

:D:DWeek 16 - step 2 this week, and lost another 4lbs
I seem to do best on ss+ or Step 2 - really pleased as that gets me to a total loss of 4 stone !
Step 3 this week to get my tum ready for my two week break at christmas - just had my first potato since august - yummy !!

Excellent!! You are doing amazing! :D My CDC says to try step 2 as it may kick start me but I'm afraid that I might lose control! :eek: It seems to be working great for you though so I might just have to give it a go :D I get weighed on Weds but I've had 2 nights out this week (vodka and slimline tonic, lot's of them! :eek:) so not really expecting miracles!! :(

Back