Total Solution Lizzies diary

Not a bad day so far ! Trying to drink tons of water as I still want to eat but I don't think I'm hungry.. Just habit I suppose !! Also feeling really cold ! Need this weather to get better ! Can't wait for a bit of sunshine !! Only 3 and a bit more days and that's 1 week done !! Ha !! I am so wishing my life away currently !! Hope everyone else are getting on well !! X

Hi Keen
Good luck on your weight loss journey. Hang your lovely new dress somewhere you can see it as soon as you get up in the morning to help you keep on track. :)
Mere x

Hi Keen
Good luck on your weight loss journey. Hang your lovely new dress somewhere you can see it as soon as you get up in the morning to help you keep on track. :)
Mere x

Hi mere !! Thank you and Great idea !! Will do !! I feel really motivated currently ! Had a really good day ! Weekends are always the hardest time for diets but I am determined to keep going !! Dress is hanging in sight ! Can't wait to fit into it !! :)xx

Hope you have a good weekend Keen.
Mere x

Well day 8 and I'm feeling strong !! The hunger has pretty much gone... Just need my head to stop telling me to eat !! Ha ha!! It's playing tricks on me !! So pleased with my weight loss so far and hoping week 2 weight loss will be good... Although I know the 2nd week is never as good as the first ! Amazing what a week does though! Already feel far less bloated and clothes aren't so tight !! My goal day is end of may ! Only 3 stone to go ! Xxx

Good luck Keen! Look forward to following your progress :) xx

Hi Keen
So pleased for you that the first week has gone well. Keep it up or should I say down!
Mere x

Back