LJ's Journey to be Slim by Sixty

Hey Upd :), we are all posting our daily eats on the salad challenge thread from now on, please can you post your for today too.

Thanks Kay xx

Hey Upd :), we are all posting our daily eats on the salad challenge thread from now on, please can you post your for today too.

Thanks Kay xx

Thanks Kay - a good idea - will happily do that if u point me in the right direction! Will pop into ur diary soon!

Thanks Kay - a good idea - will happily do that if u point me in the right direction! Will pop into ur diary soon!

okay here is the link - Upd can you post all of them from day 1 of the challenge if you don't mind and also at the top of each one put -

DAY 1 OF SALAD CHALLENGE
DAY 2 OF SALAD CHALLENGE
DAY 3...and so on

your a star thanks for doing that, so others can see, I am doing the same right now ! :D

Kay xx

Evening all,

Well I wasn't going to post tonight, as feeling tired and drained. But thought I need to come and post and say hi and let you know my food for today! And reading your posts does motivate me as I know we are all in this together :)

Breakfast - melon

Snack - grapes

Lunch - leftover pasta, peppers, sweetcorn, pasta sauce (1.5) 1 chopped bgty sausage (2syns)

Snack - melon

Tea - pasta, peppers (I love frozen peppers!) sweetcorn, bgty bacon rashers, pasta sauce (3syns), cheese (hexa)

pudding - banana and will have a little milky bar (3.5syns)

i was was a bit slack on the water front, managed 2 fruit teas, 500ml Pepsi max. I have had a few small glasses of water tonight.

I am pleased with what I bought from the £1 shop today hehe I found a 2L little pink water dispenser! It's got a little handle and tap! I love it. So I have filled this with sugar free squash. I think the little tap will make me want to drink more lol

I think the melon is the way forward! Super speed fruit rather than the free fruit that I was having. I don't feel bloated today, I didn't have dried apricots! But I have had sweetcorn, so phew I can eat sweetcorn without issues yay!

LJ don't beat yourself up, pick yourself up and carry on, don't let that one slip up throw you off the rails. It happened. It's done, digested... Gone! And you were only a little over your syns.

Upndown sorry to hear about that big shock of a bill! Hope you manage to get it back to what was agreed. That must be very stressful.

I hope everyone is having a good day!

Morning all

I am DETERMINED to catch up on this thread tomorrow night when I've the house to myself and no pesky work getting in the way. In the meantime, Happy Thursday to you all, the weekend is just sniffing-distance away!

Good luck with the catch up!! I hope you read quick lol

how has your week been?

Wow LJ making soup first thing in the morning. Very keen. :) Ginger tea. I am guessing it is one of the packets you can buy. Off to Sainsbury to get some chicken for dinner so will look for that. It may help the bloating. I feel bloated now, but also am hungry. Gonna wait for brekkie.

CJ It does help being in this group and hearing about others feeling the same. I have thought about putting a loss down in the past even when not. Never have but wanted too. You have made me feel better about that.
I have already got the cabbage & broc & potato ready to put on tonight. It is what I usually do at home and did the first week I was here, but 2 weeks is a lot. Unavoidable though.
Freezing rice, never done that. Some ideas would be useful. Thank you.

Good morning everybody, or did I say that earlier this morning when putting wet sheets in the machine lol.

Peppermint tea is also good for bloating and digestion!

Hello. Ive just typed this once and lost it. lol. Today I have eaten- 2 slices of toast, lunch- sweet pitato and squash soup with 2 slices of bread. Tea- butternut squash and sweet potatonsoupnwith a slice of bread, 2 slices of sainsburys BGTY lean ham with Ainsley Hariot lentil dahl, blackberries and muller light yoghurt.bI realise that I eat too much bread but I have limited cooking facilities here so I bought weightwatchers malted danish bread which seemed to have lowest calories and fat content.

Hello. I think we had 4 posts at the same time lol. You couldnt help the cakes so just forget them now. These things happen. I forgot I had melon as a snack too. Sorry Upndown I think I ust have read the post wrong. Im so sorry about the solicitor. I hope you can get it resolved.

Upd, have I lost you ? :D can't see your posts on the new thread hun .

Kay xx

Hi - thx - no u haven't lost me - I just don't know where the thread is - pls send the link! I've just got back home so not had tea yet!

Sorry CJ no news on the sale today

Oh dear, I hope u hear something soon - it's a v difficult situation to cope with - take carex

Hello. Ive just typed this once and lost it. lol. Today I have eaten- 2 slices of toast, lunch- sweet pitato and squash soup with 2 slices of bread. Tea- butternut squash and sweet potatonsoupnwith a slice of bread, 2 slices of sainsburys BGTY lean ham with Ainsley Hariot lentil dahl, blackberries and muller light yoghurt.bI realise that I eat too much bread but I have limited cooking facilities here so I bought weightwatchers malted danish bread which seemed to have lowest calories and fat content.

Well ur doing everything u can in difficult circumstances so well done for that!

Good morning Everyone. I hope everyone had a good night. The weather is miserable here. Grey and drizzly. I hooe everyone has a good day day. Mo :)

Back