LJ's Journey to be Slim by Sixty

Hello . I totally agree with the thoughts on the support from LJs thread. I been to a number of different sw groups but have never felt the same about them as I do this group on here. I love to read about lives, and thoughts and feelings. Fantastic support. Thank you :)

Thanks to you allx

I must say Mo I do get support from my sw club but usually only once a week so it is not the same. I suppose I also use the club as a social occasion as I do know quite a lot of the members on both days. Nothing like as good as on here tho`.

Evening all.
Are we heavy on your shoulders CJ. I have been doing some work in the garden, huffing & puffing away. I love to see it done but takes a lot out of me, but good exercise. I sometimes go to see my DIL`s Mum and give her a hand. I usually stay a couple of days so can do a bit at a time. She has a big garden and is frightened, no terrified of spiders, bugs etc. so won`t go out in the garden a lot.

I wish I could swim Mo the water always looks so inviting, but I am scared of the water. Luckily my boys & grandchildren don`t take after me, they all swim.

Upndown - I may not sound like I fret but I do, I worry in case I say blow it and just eat again the folowwing day. If not for putting it down here I would have not done so good today. It`s because I know someone is there to support.

My Flynn has just had another sore throat and earache. He had a problem with his ear when he was little so have suggested to his Mum and Dad that they have it investigated further. They said they would.

I am now going to have a drink then off to bed. Going out in the morning.

Good luck any weighers for Wednesday. xx

Thx for the good luck - I've been on my scales and expect a small loss but hope that grows overnight!!

I def agree that having this thread as support is wonderful - it's the only reason I've stayed on plan for 13 weeks (ok with the usual ups & downs!).

Hope Flynn is able to get checked out soon - and gets the treatment he needs.

Hello Everybody. I lost 2lbs. I have been stuck for the last 2 weighins and now Ive got a loss. Im delighted.

Did you manage your walk? It was lovely and warm here today to. The sun was hiding behind the clouds. If you ever run out of gardening.... Come on over lol I keep looking at mine.. It's a bit of a jungle and it's a pretty big garden, lots of big crazy trees/shrubs all round the edges, lawn.. A frog pond, then a bit that's got trellis in front then a big shed and some apple trees! It sounds lovely... But it's out of control lol! I think it might need the hands of a professional!

No walk - once the call from school asking to collect Poppy - the TO DO list went down the pan - but not sure how many cals u burn off playing Barbies, Hide'n'Seek etc LOL?

I'd love to help with the garden if u were closer - sounds like a lot of work but I'm sure u cd do things to save on labour - and u cd put coloured salad leaves and other easy-to-grow ornamental food stuffs in the borders to cut down on the work/food bills.

Hello Everybody. I lost 2lbs. I have been stuck for the last 2 weighins and now Ive got a loss. Im delighted.

Well done isn't it a good feeling when a plan comes together!

Hi - lost 2lbs so that's ok and now in the 10s - in fact lighter than I've been for quite some time....

....but cos I sts last week that works out an average of 1lb for last 2 wks - wd have hoped for 1.5lb average at least.

I can't eat any less! With the salad challenge this week - more water & exercise - Success Express and just 1 meal + 5 chocs on Sunday!

Anyway onwards and downwards and get on with the plan - well done to Mo & Bubble on ur losses, hope CJ & LJ have good losses today and good luck to Doreen on Fri this week? Plus anyone else who's popping in here.

PS: just edited my post cos I made a mistake - worked out that I'd lost 2.5lbs in my head - but when I saw Minis stats - realised I can only deal with round figures - I need to tell my body to lose whole pounds to make the sums easier!!

Last edited:

Just realised that u've nearly lost a stone - that's brilliant!

Hi - lost 2.5lbs so that's ok and now in the 10s - in fact lighter than I've been for quite some time....

....but that works out an average of 1.25lb for last 2 wks - wd have hoped for 1.5lb average at least - I can't eat any less! I even decided to join the salad challenge this week - with low carbs & 2L water a day, exercise 5 x 30 mins - I combined with Success Express. I had a meal out on Sunday but it was my only food that day - lean meat and veg plus a small pud + 5 chocs.

Anyway onward and downwards and get on with plan - hope everyone has a good day and good luck to everyone else who weighs today.

PS: just edited my post cos I can't do my sums!!

In the 10s??? I cant wait to say that!! Be so very proud Mrs! You are doing brilliantly.

Well done to all the losers so far, its getting us where we want to be, slowely but surely. xx

Thx - I am pleased to be in 10s - as u say slow but sure!!

In the 10s??? I cant wait to say that!! Be so very proud Mrs! You are doing brilliantly.

Well done to all the losers so far, its getting us where we want to be, slowely but surely. xx

Hi again Bubble - u'll see in my corrected post I can't do maths - I didn't lose 2.5lbs it was 2lbs!! Will use a calculator in future!! I've corrected my post now!!

Hi - lost 2lbs so that's ok and now in the 10s - in fact lighter than I've been for quite some time....

....but cos I sts last week that works out an average of 1lb for last 2 wks - wd have hoped for 1.5lb average at least.

I can't eat any less! With the salad challenge this week - more water & exercise - Success Express and just 1 meal + 5 chocs on Sunday!

Anyway onwards and downwards and get on with the plan - well done to Mo & Bubble on ur losses, hope CJ & LJ have good losses today and good luck to Doreen on Fri this week? Plus anyone else who's popping in here.

PS: just edited my post cos I made a mistake - worked out that I'd lost 2.5lbs in my head - but when I saw Minis stats - realised I can only deal with round figures - I need to tell my body to lose whole pounds to make the sums easier!!

Go girl go, fantastic. :D

Good for you going for the Race for life. Such a good cause.

My food for yesterday

Home made soup. D: 3 bgty sausages, baked beans, 2 eggs 350g sw chips and 3 pieces of fruit. Lots of coffee & diet drinks.

syns 1.1/2

Gardening too

My food for yesterday

Home made soup. D: 3 bgty sausages, baked beans, 2 eggs 350g sw chips and 3 pieces of fruit. Lots of coffee & diet drinks.

syns 1.1/2

Gardening too

Looks like a weight dropping day Doreen!

Is that desperate to have a pretty garden or to burn off the calories tho' ??!!

Both, weight off the most. Was a good day but I was trying to make up fort what I had eaten the days before. But we will see.

Back