LJ's Journey to be Slim by Sixty

Knocks on the door...:wavey: hello, is my friend here ? She is doing extremely well and she has lost 2lbs this week ! And I just wanted to say............I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU LINDA !!! .........Whoop whoop ! :talk017: :D I'm going to update your fabby results on the Salad Challenge now. I hope you have a fantastic week ahead ! Hats off to you for having meals out and losing 2lbs ! Job well done mrs ! You should be very proud of your achievement, I am of my friend ;) .

Kay xx

I hope you have all have had a nice day. I did. Visited my niece and my brother this morning and we took the new dog for a walk (body magic) Then home for lunch and a bit of gardening, nice dinner and a bit of tv. Just going to have a Bsileys coffee and an early night.
Confident I will not eat anything else.

Food for today.
Breakfast eggs & beans on 3 toast. Lunch soup and ham wrapped around pineapple.
Dinner vegetable pasta bake with fresh tomatoes and some more pineapple.
Baileys coffee
Syns 2.1/2 for extra toast and 3 for 20ml baileys. 5.1/2 for the day. Am really pleased with that.

Oh - I have saved 1/2 the pasta bake for lunch for Thursday. That is the plan. Stay on my shoulder please.

Good luck if you weighing tomorrow.

Hello all!

well done for the losses! You should all be pleased with yourselves and well deserved.

This week I lost 2lbs. So now down to 10st 11 3/4lbs so 1\4lb off my lowest... So close! So I have lost nearly all I put on, so I'm pleased with that. Just annoying that it went back on in the first place.

Another stressful day at work! I have the strange boss.. He is not good with people. He admits he likes animals but isn't so keen on humans lol I think he is very much about pushing people.. But not in a positive or constructive way! But just tomorrow morning to go and I'm off until monday!

I don't think I have drank enough today I've got a headache, that and stress.

Breakfast - a few spoonfuls of cottage cheese... Lol I was running late this morning :)

Snack - banana and white chocolate hot chocolate (2syns)

Lunch - jacket potato, beans and cheese. (Hexa)

Snack - banana

Tea - 3 bgty Cumberland sausages (1.5syns), rustic oven chips (2syns), beans, grilled tomato, beans, ketchup (1syn)

Pudding - double chocolate mini roll (6syns)

Bit of a poor super free day today..

Tomorrow evening I am going out for a meal for a friends birthday, but I have checked the menu and I'll have pasta, or salad.

Hello Everyone. 40 equivalent lengths swum this morning. Food today- 2 toast. Lunch- butternut squash and sweet potato soupwith 2 slices of bread. Tea- vegetable curry (sweet potato, onions, red,yellow and green pepper, aubergine, courgettes in pasata and choppee tomatoes served with rice with carrot, oeas and sweet corn. raspberries and mullerlight. melon. But then I was hungry.... 2 slices of toast one with marmite 1 with laughing cow. oh dear.

Hello Everyone. 40 equivalent lengths swum this morning. Food today- 2 toast. Lunch- butternut squash and sweet potato soupwith 2 slices of bread. Tea- vegetable curry (sweet potato, onions, red,yellow and green pepper, aubergine, courgettes in pasata and choppee tomatoes served with rice with carrot, oeas and sweet corn. raspberries and mullerlight. melon. But then I was hungry.... 2 slices of toast one with marmite 1 with laughing cow. oh dear.

Well lots of superfree is appearing on ur food reports lately Mo - no wonder u lost 2 this week! U wait until u see my usual 'Treat WI Day' post in a minute!!

Hello all!

well done for the losses! You should all be pleased with yourselves and well deserved.

This week I lost 2lbs. So now down to 10st 11 3/4lbs so 1\4lb off my lowest... So close! So I have lost nearly all I put on, so I'm pleased with that. Just annoying that it went back on in the first place.

Another stressful day at work! I have the strange boss.. He is not good with people. He admits he likes animals but isn't so keen on humans lol I think he is very much about pushing people.. But not in a positive or constructive way! But just tomorrow morning to go and I'm off until monday!

Breakfast - a few spoonfuls of cottage cheese... Lol I was running late this morning :)

Snack - banana

Tea - 3 bgty Cumberland sausages (1.5syns), rustic oven chips (2syns), beans, grilled tomato, beans, ketchup (1syn)

Tomorrow evening I am going out for a meal for a friends birthday, but I have checked the menu and I'll have pasta, or salad.

Boo 2 ur boss again - how do these ppl get managerial posts - any zoos ur way recruiting at the moment - cd u discreetly put Animal Jobs Weekly on his desk each week LOL!

Well done on ur loss - I know how frustrating it is getting back to square 1 - I'm at my lowest for a long while by half a pound now - it's bit like snakes and ladders eh? But at least it's come off and we're declaring war on 'new' fat cells now!

Enjoy ur night out and ur well deserved long weekend.

I hope you have all have had a nice day. I did. Visited my niece and my brother this morning and we took the new dog for a walk (body magic) Then home for lunch and a bit of gardening, nice dinner and a bit of tv. Just going to have a Bsileys coffee and an early night.
Confident I will not eat anything else.

Food for today.
Breakfast eggs & beans on 3 toast. Lunch soup and ham wrapped around pineapple.
Dinner vegetable pasta bake with fresh tomatoes and some more pineapple.
Baileys coffee
Syns 2.1/2 for extra toast and 3 for 20ml baileys. 5.1/2 for the day. Am really pleased with that.

Oh - I have saved 1/2 the pasta bake for lunch for Thursday. That is the plan. Stay on my shoulder please.

Good luck if you weighing tomorrow.

Glad u enjoyed ur day - and ur food looks good too - yes u must save ur pasta bake for 2moro!! And stay on track until WI!! Everyone else has had their WI so all eyes on u - no pressure tho' only support here!!

Oooh - was just off to bed - and remembered I haven't posted my WI Treat Day - gone over the top today!

B: bacon and egg bap - 2 HEBs - banana - started off ok

Snack: crumpet & butter 8 syns :eek: wish I'd checked the syns b4 eating!

L: 50g Cheddar 2 HEAs - on toast 6 syns - cucumber, beet, pickled onion

Snack: Toffee Mulark (mixture of toffee mullerlight and quark) and banana

T: not surprisingly I was very full by now - but had more toast & butter 11 syns, why did I go for that choice? :confused: Alpen Light 3 syns, pineapple

Snack: few squares of choc - 6 syns

Total syns = 34 syns :eek::eek::eek: 19 of those were 'wasted' syns!! Good job I haven't had many syns this week so far or shd that be I won't be able to have many this next week??

Drinks - as if this is going to make any difference! Fruit tea and water 1.5L 2 glasses diet coke

So going to have to be very careful this coming week to avoid a gain - going to make some soup and have that ready for snacks and as a starter for meals to help reduce my non free food eating!! Lots of body magic and would welcome any other ideas!!

Glad u enjoyed ur day - and ur food looks good too - yes u must save ur pasta bake for 2moro!! And stay on track until WI!! Everyone else has had their WI so all eyes on u - no pressure tho' only support here!!

Thanks for that! I will check my scales in the morning and decide whether to weigh thurs or fri. I didn`t eat anything else by the way and pasta bake still in fridge and I know it will taste nicer cold. I did have an extra baileys coffee for another 3 syns. but still ok.

Oooh - was just off to bed - and remembered I haven't posted my WI Treat Day - gone over the top today!

B: bacon and egg bap - 2 HEBs - banana - started off ok

Snack: crumpet & butter 8 syns :eek: wish I'd checked the syns b4 eating!

L: 50g Cheddar 2 HEAs - on toast 6 syns - cucumber, beet, pickled onion

Snack: Toffee Mulark (mixture of toffee mullerlight and quark) and banana

T: not surprisingly I was very full by now - but had more toast & butter 11 syns, why did I go for that choice? :confused: Alpen Light 3 syns, pineapple

Snack: few squares of choc - 6 syns

Total syns = 34 syns :eek::eek::eek: 19 of those were 'wasted' syns!! Good job I haven't had many syns this week so far or shd that be I won't be able to have many this next week??

Drinks - as if this is going to make any difference! Fruit tea and water 1.5L 2 glasses diet coke

So going to have to be very careful this coming week to avoid a gain - going to make some soup and have that ready for snacks and as a starter for meals to help reduce my non free food eating!! Lots of body magic and would welcome any other ideas!!

I used to do this when I weighed Thursday evenings, If I lost I would let it be known I was going to chippy on the way home, if I had put on I would still go but not say anything. !!

Crumpets with butter mmm:drool:

Hello all!

Snack - banana

Great weight loss CJ. Shame about the boss. One of my Dad`s sayings was "if you find a good boss shoot him before he goes bad"
xx

Great weight loss CJ. Shame about the boss. One of my Dad`s sayings was "if you find a good boss shoot him before he goes bad"
xx

That made me smile - could have been something my late Dad would have come up with too!! Sleep evading u too eh? Think I'm off to bed in a bit!

I used to do this when I weighed Thursday evenings, If I lost I would let it be known I was going to chippy on the way home, if I had put on I would still go but not say anything. !!

Crumpets with butter mmm:drool:

Ur in good form tonight Doreen - that made me laugh out loud!!:8855:But the key words in your post are 'I used to do this'!!

I think I should go to bed now. I have been playing games on Minis arcade. Eyes are sore now. Goodnight. May be up at 2am,one never knows. :4635::4635:

Oh and yes they are very much key words. Very very rarely go to chippy.

I think I should go to bed now. I have been playing games on Minis arcade. Eyes are sore now. Goodnight. May be up at 2am,one never knows. :4635::4635:

Me too - this is my last post of the night or shd that be the morning - Night, Night, sleep tight - don't let the bed bugs bite (one of my Dad's sayings!!)

Morning all. A nice bright day and washing is drying but a ligttle chilly.

I saved my pasta bake until today!! Well done me. Got to take car for MOT. We have a garage at the end of the road which is handy. Take the car in at 2pm walk down to the nursery and have a cuppa and read my kindle while they are doing it.

I feel very upbeat today, but you wait until tomorrow - weighin day. Not looking very good on those scales - expect crying tomorrow.

Oh upndown I did get up two hours after I went to bed, but laid in till 10 when I heard the postman.
Must try a new system and go to bed earlier. I don`t particularly want to eat if I get up early only when I stay up late.

Grandchildren will be up next week from Tuesday, but can`t remember how long for.! 3 or 4 days I think.
Cake making here we come.

My food for today

No breakfast.
Lunch pasta bake left from yesterday.
Dinner - 3 small chicken thighs, 370g boiled spud, cabbage and broccoli. 15g dry gravy granules 3 syns
Will have frozen fruit & Yogurt a bit later.
3 syns for baileys coffee

It may be boring to some but that is one of my favorite dinners when I have the gravy.

Did a bit of walking today not a lot but some. Also did a bit more gardening.
Still concerned about weighin but will go and have arranged to meet a friend there too.
Early night for me - no not yet - no later than 9pm

Bit quiet on here today. May be a bit early. Hope you all well.

Last edited:
Morning all. A nice bright day and washing is drying but a ligttle chilly.

I saved my pasta bake until today!! Well done me. Got to take car for MOT. We have a garage at the end of the road which is handy. Take the car in at 2pm walk down to the nursery and have a cuppa and read my kindle while they are doing it.

I feel very upbeat today, but you wait until tomorrow - weighin day. Not looking very good on those scales - expect crying tomorrow.

Oh upndown I did get up two hours after I went to bed, but laid in till 10 when I heard the postman.
Must try a new system and go to bed earlier. I don`t particularly want to eat if I get up early only when I stay up late.

Grandchildren will be up next week from Tuesday, but can`t remember how long for.! 3 or 4 days I think.
Cake making here we come.

Hi - yes I need to sort my sleep pattern out too - just can't sleep sometimes until the early hours then shattered the next day!!

Well done for saving ur pasta! Hope car passed it's MOT? And while it's lovely to see the grandchildren all their treats can be so tempting however squidgy and sickly sweet!

Hope WI goes ur weigh - u had a good one last week I think?

My food for today

No breakfast.
Lunch pasta bake left from yesterday.
Dinner - 3 small chicken thighs, 370g boiled spud, cabbage and broccoli. 15g dry gravy granules 3 syns
Will have frozen fruit & Yogurt a bit later.
3 syns for baileys coffee

It may be boring to some but that is one of my favorite dinners when I have the gravy.

Did a bit of walking today not a lot but some. Also did a bit more gardening.
Still concerned about weighin but will go and have arranged to meet a friend there too.
Early night for me - no not yet - no later than 9pm

Bit quiet on here today. May be a bit early. Hope you all well.

Not boring at all - I've a chicken dinner Mmmm... - good luck with WI - hope u benefit from ur early night if u were tucked up at 9!!?? I've been quiet cos I've been out most of the day and hope to be in the land of nod v soon!

Back