LJ's Journey to be Slim by Sixty

Do you think the sunshine helps with motivation? I think it does affect me in a positive way. I feel motivated too despite my delicate stomach. I feel optimistic that the honey and yogurt plan is working and am really really looking forward to eating chicken soup later.

I agree with the idea of trying on your outfit, upndown. You are going to be floating on cloud 9 when you walk into the room in a dress that fits well!

I definitely think the sunshine helps! When it's all grey and dull, it makes my mood dull lol Maybe I live in the wrong country LOL

The honey is an amazing find! You'll be better before you know it :)

Glad ur rested - grapes sound lush - let us know how the couscous cake goes - I bake mine in the oven cos it comes out drier than using microwave. It feels like a real pud with yog, f frais or quark!

The grapes are pretty tasty! I had a munch on a few to keep me going until I made brunch.. Then had to put them away before u ate them all haha

Thanks fort he tip, I will oven bake it!

I think you hit on a great idea there CJ! I will do that. Will get my scales out after weigh in. Will be interesting to see how they compare as well.

Soup is in. All the freezer containers washed and draining. Phew! Kitchen floor washed. Sitting down now with a nice cup of tea and might put my computer in and play a game as a reward for what I have done.

I love black grapes. Wish I had looked for some grapes and couscous when I was at Sainsburys last night.

Must look back for the couscous recipe and print it out.

These black grapes were only £2 so cheaper than the normal grapes and these are tastes the difference! Oh yes lol yummy yummy. I had problems finding couscous.. I thought it would be near rice.. But no.. Then near pasta and things.. No.. It was with the tinned tomatoes?!

Sounds ds like you deserve your co other break!

I think I know what you mean. Are you scared your portions will get bigger when you reach target? Hopefully we will be used to eating a smaller amount so we will just automatically serve smaller portions of whatever we eat.

I do find I consciously add super free to my meals, if this was a few weeks ago, then this morning I would of had beans and sausages and egg and cheese. But I thought.. Hold on there's no superfree! So I had tomatoes instead of beans and if I had beans and sausages that would be 4 syns! I am learning!

Yes that is what I mean - plus cos I 'eat' with my eyes - I often feel everyone is having more 'goodies' on their plate than me - altho' I love veg & salad!! Hopefully by the time I get to target my 'eyes & stomach will have adjusted (lots of time to goal date!)

Since ur post on s and ss I'm much more conscious - had bacon sarnie and added cherry toms with balsamic for brunch! Fruit goes well with couscous cake too - another good tip!

And lovely to see the sun - off for a walk soon.

That's my girl! I feel so proud of how you approach your meals with your SW head on. I learn a lot from you. Everybody, CJ helps me so much with staying on track and making me see sense. Where did my own common sense go? Am i getting old? :(

The 'like' button didn't appear - why does that happen sometimes? So here's here's my homemade one LIKE!

Isn't it wonderful when our children make us proud - u'v def done a good job on raising CJ - she's lovely!

Didn't u know we don't get older - we just use more hair dye!

I think you hit on a great idea there CJ! I will do that. Will get my scales out after weigh in. Will be interesting to see how they compare as well.

Soup is in. All the freezer containers washed and draining. Phew! Kitchen floor washed. Sitting down now with a nice cup of tea and might put my computer in and play a game as a reward for what I have done.

I love black grapes. Wish I had looked for some grapes and couscous when I was at Sainsburys last night.

Must look back for the couscous recipe and print it out.

Yes let us know what ur fat loss is!

Evening,

Upndown I hope your enjoyed your walk and LJ hope you had a nice relaxing afternoon.

Fat2go I hope your doing ok, you've been a little quiet over the weekend.

Lurkers hello :)

So brunch (as earlier post)
snack banana and grapes
Tea Mango biriyani with raita.... YUM enough left overs for 1 or even 2 more meals! It says it can't be frozen, so may be having a lot of biriyani this week lol

Pudding a chopped banana and shape chocolate pudding (5.5 syns)

7 syns total today.

Hey all. Early bed for me. This low calorie intake makes me feel tired. The good news is I feel alright though. No pain, no heartburn. Havent needed to take any antacids, just the honey and small, regular meals.

The chicken soup has a nice flavour but the texture is not smooth like tinned chicken soup. Next time I am going to make it a chunky soup rather than smooth. Made a nice change though from the veggie soup. More substantial. Got 7 portions altogether so plenty for the freezer.

Oops just remembered I need to start another batch of yogurt to incubate overnight. I must get up and do that.

Breakfast: plain yogurt
Snack: banana
Lunch: chicken soup
Dinner: yogurt, banana, raspberries

CJ your biryani and raita looked really nice. I will add it to my To Cook list.

Did everyone have a nice Sunday? The weekend goes so fast!

Hey all. Early bed for me. This low calorie intake makes me feel tired. The good news is I feel alright though. No pain, no heartburn. Havent needed to take any antacids, just the honey and small, regular meals.

The chicken soup has a nice flavour but the texture is not smooth like tinned chicken soup. Next time I am going to make it a chunky soup rather than smooth. Made a nice change though from the veggie soup. More substantial. Got 7 portions altogether so plenty for the freezer.

Oops just remembered I need to start another batch of yogurt to incubate overnight. I must get up and do that.

Breakfast: plain yogurt
Snack: banana
Lunch: chicken soup
Dinner: yogurt, banana, raspberries

CJ your biryani and raita looked really nice. I will add it to my To Cook list.

Did everyone have a nice Sunday? The weekend goes so fast!

The weekend has gone by very fast. Only a few more days until weigh day again! They come round so quick. Another week closer to moving day LJ :)

I had a nice relaxing Sunday, I hope you did to.

Might have a little choc bunny hehe

CJ - see u've been on plan - well done - I fancy trying that biryani and raita sometime - as u say the weekend goes so quickly!

LJ - glad ur painfree - not surprised u had an early night - it's a wonder u've been able to keep awake!

I've had a chilling day - had face pack etc, a walk and a meal out - off to bed myself after posting this. Had a light day cos I'm never sure when eating out whether there are hidden syns - my day:

brunch - 1 rasher lean bacon + 1 slice w'meal bread

snack - banana

eve meal - lamb, veg, asked for gravy in a jug (4 syns?) and didn't take the roasties

fruit tea, water, diet cokes

STOP PRESS - just been reading a post announcing that Asda sell the only wrap which is a HEX-B (for 1 wrap) it's called BFree - multigrain - & gluten free - 6 pack for £2.80 - they're on the 'Free From' aisle - wherever that is! They're featured in the new SW mag.

Love a wrap - going to try those!

I went to bed but can't relax so got up and signed back on here!

STOP PRESS - just been reading a post announcing that Asda sell the only wrap which is a HEX-B (for 1 wrap) it's called BFree - multigrain - & gluten free - 6 pack for £2.80 - they're on the 'Free From' aisle - wherever that is! They're featured in the new SW mag. Love a wrap - going to try those! I went to bed but can't relax so got up and signed back on here!

Oooh oooh ooooh! That is very very exciting news!!! I love a wrap to and especially if it's gluten free!! I will have to make a trip to Asda :) let me know if you find them upndown!

I hope you got to sleep eventually. I had an early night.. But my sister then forget to mention she's starting at 8.30.. Nice early start for me lol

LJ I hope your feeling better today!

Have a great on plan day :)

Lol upndown, getting up again to come on minimins! The wraps sound good although out of bounds for me. Those gluten free things are usually made with tapioca flour which I react badly to. I will stick to my homemade bread.

Morning all and welcome to another working week. Later start for me today but lots to do this morning. I had a good night. No pain but was very thirsty. Had to get up and fetch a drink of squash in the night. I am probably dehydrated as I am not eating or drinking much. I have had my spoonful of manuka honey and now having a cup of tea. Planning yogurt and some fruit for breakfast, chicken soup for lunch, then might risk it and try 'proper' dinner tonight.

Not long to weigh in so let's keep up the good work folks!

Lol upndown, getting up again to come on minimins! The wraps sound good although out of bounds for me. Those gluten free things are usually made with tapioca flour which I react badly to. I will stick to my homemade bread. Morning all and welcome to another working week. Later start for me today but lots to do this morning. I had a good night. No pain but was very thirsty. Had to get up and fetch a drink of squash in the night. I am probably dehydrated as I am not eating or drinking much. I have had my spoonful of manuka honey and now having a cup of tea. Planning yogurt and some fruit for breakfast, chicken soup for lunch, then might risk it and try 'proper' dinner tonight. Not long to weigh in so let's keep up the good work folks!

Make sure you drink lots today! Good luck with the "proper" food tonight. I bet it will be lovely to be able to eat real things again, get your strength back up!

Make sure you drink lots today! Good luck with the "proper" food tonight. I bet it will be lovely to be able to eat real things again, get your strength back up!

Thank you CJ. I have forgotten what real food tastes like! Fingers crossed that it doesn't set off the pain again. I will just have a small portion of something gentle on the stomach, maybe with rice, or Smash.

Have a great day!

Thank you CJ. I have forgotten what real food tastes like! Fingers crossed that it doesn't set off the pain again. I will just have a small portion of something gentle on the stomach, maybe with rice, or Smash.

Have a great day!

Have a good day everyone - hope ur ok fat2go & any others reading here - trying to decide on what to do for exercise mmm.....

Evening!

Upndown did you decide what exercise to do?

LJ how was your day?

I have had another on plan day.

Breakfast banana and grapes, actimel (1.5syns)
Snack bababa
lunch jacket potato, beans and cheese (hexa)
snack mango and grapes
tea Leftover mango biriyani and cucumber raita

Evening!

Upndown did you decide what exercise to do?

LJ how was your day?

I have had another on plan day.

Breakfast banana and grapes, actimel (1.5syns)
Snack bababa
lunch jacket potato, beans and cheese (hexa)
snack mango and grapes
tea Leftover mango biriyani and cucumber raita

Hi - gosh ur really on track CJ - not a syn in sight! Interesting bababa snack - what is it - is it nice?

Hope LJ is feeling well and can eat a little more today. Thinking about fat2go too and hello to anyone else reading this!

Yes decided on an exercise dvd and did about 30 mins.

My day went like this:

Brunch - ham & salad, fruit salad with small piece of couscous cake (I'm still eating the same cake!!) and from frais

Tea - garlic and lemon salmon, salad

may have some more couscous cake if I'm peckish later.

Hope to hear from LJ later - here's to a good Tuesday for everyone!

Hi - gosh ur really on track CJ - not a syn in sight! Interesting bababa snack - what is it - is it nice?

Hope LJ is feeling well and can eat a little more today. Thinking about fat2go too and hello to anyone else reading this!

Yes decided on an exercise dvd and did about 30 mins.

My day went like this:

Brunch - ham & salad, fruit salad with small piece of couscous cake (I'm still eating the same cake!!) and from frais

Tea - garlic and lemon salmon, salad

may have some more couscous cake if I'm peckish later.

Hope to hear from LJ later - here's to a good Tuesday for everyone!

Well I thought if i called it a bababa it would sound better than yet another banana lol!

well done, you have been on plan to! Nearly WI again.. Scary lol. I know I have been on plan but it is still scary scary.

I think tomorrow I will make fish pie, while I have the oven on might make the couscous cake to.

I am watching obese a year to save my life. This lady started at 34 stone, she's doing crazy exercises, climbing hills, rolling giant tyres about she's doing so well! She was a secret eater, sneaking out in the car to the chip shop and eating a big meal then going home and having tea with her family.

I do hope fat2go is doing ok. Haven't seen him post for a while.

We are here if you need support or motivation fat2go!

Back