LJ's Journey to be Slim by Sixty

Hi again - I have an idea for a challenge 2moro - to make sure we have our H Exs - I'm probably the worst culprit as I have 4 on S Express or Sexpress as Bubble calls it!! What do u think?

We could go on & on with the challenges - next one could be a nutrient challenge eg: calcium or fibre or the foods with the SW 'H' for healthy symbol??

I like the challenge idea! I am up for the healthy extra challenge! I do struggle with my hexb. But I have some wraps, so that's my lunch tomorrow planned:)

Thank you all for your kindness and caring. So glad I can keep in touch while I am away.

Don`t have to take too many clothes with me but I just have the food to sort first, freezer really, couple of meals I have cooked. charge up the sat nav and my kindle.

Early night, even 60 miles makes me very tired.

Hae a lovely time away, keep us posted! If you need any motivation we are here to help!

Hello Everybody. a busy day for us all!
My food today- 2 slices toast ( 1 Laughing Cow /1 lighter than light flora). Lunch- sweet potato n squash soup with 2 slices of bread. a mango. Tea- 2 sainsbuys cracked black pepper and beef sausages ( lowest fat I coud find) 1 slice bread with laughing cow and baked beans on top. blackberries and muller lught banana yoghurt. I know I te too much bread today but I do find it hard moving about.

I still have the pudding problem.. I wasn't hungry, but I didn't feel satisfied until I had some pudding! So I had a chopped banana, natural yogurt and honey (1syn).

I feel eel like I'm eating a lot, but when I look back it is mostly superfree when I have snacks. I don't feel like I've lost weigh this week, although I have done a lot of walking, so I'm hopeful!

Lol!! I'm watching traffic cops... They had a call from the public reporting a suspicious object on a park bench... Described as a turnip like object with what looks like eyes.. And is spooky looking lol! That did make me laugh!

It it was just a cuddly toy from South Park! Lol the police took him back with them and named him Phil haha

My food today- 2 slices toast ( 1 Laughing Cow /1 lighter than light flora). Lunch- sweet potato n squash soup with 2 slices of bread. a mango. Tea- 2 sainsbuys cracked black pepper and beef sausages ( lowest fat I coud find) 1 slice bread with laughing cow and baked beans on top. blackberries and muller lught banana yoghurt. I know I te too much bread today but I do find it hard moving about.

Another good day for you Mo! well done :) you make me want to have sausages lol every time I see you have them, I think ooh I have some sausages in the freezer, then forget to have them! Tomorrow!

Upndown, you had a good day foodwise too. We all seem to be doing well and I am sure that is partly, or maybe mostly?, due to the great support group we have on here.

Loving the idea of challenges. The Hex one is easy for me. I mostly do EE and have both extras for my breakfast but a variety of challenges will be good. We could do a different one each day. That might encourage those of us, like me, who tend to eat the same things every day.

Thank you all for your kindness and caring. So glad I can keep in touch while I am away.

Don`t have to take too many clothes with me but I just have the food to sort first, freezer really, couple of meals I have cooked. charge up the sat nav and my kindle.

Early night, even 60 miles makes me very tired.

Sleep well Doreen. Hope the journey tomorrow is easy and uneventful for you. Remember your Minimins friends are here to provide support if you need it and to chat to if not!

I still have the pudding problem.. I wasn't hungry, but I didn't feel satisfied until I had some pudding! So I had a chopped banana, natural yogurt and honey (1syn).

I feel eel like I'm eating a lot, but when I look back it is mostly superfree when I have snacks. I don't feel like I've lost weigh this week, although I have done a lot of walking, so I'm hopeful!

I think u deserve a good loss this week based on ur food intake and all that exercise not to mention the water (oh I just did lol)

Isn't the pudding problem strange? But at least we can manage to have nice ones even on SW!!

Mo, you say you had too much bread today and I know you are so busy and under a lot of stress. Just wondered if you had time to substitute some of that bread for other carbs. Do you like porridge? That makes a nice, satisfying breakfast that keeps you full for a long time. You can make it with water for a low fat meal. Or how about Ryvita? I like the ones with seeds and herbs, spread with low fat flavoured cottage cheese or Philadelphia. Yummy and quick! Just my twopennyworth...

I know u say u've had too much bread today - but if u class today as a Red day ur allowed 2 HEBs (and As) you'd be fine for at least 4 slices depending on the bread type and the weight and u don't have many syns most days do u - so that shd work out fine - well done!!

Especially when ur travelling and have the stress of the house and packing. U deserve a good loss this week.

It's a wonder I'm not twice the size I am - cos I only have to read about food and I want to eat it - ur post made me fancy sausages so I googled to find the lowest syns ones - here's the link if ur interested - it's dated 2011 so the food will need checking for the latest SW values.

Losing ... with Slimming World: Low Syn Sausages - Supermarket List

It mentions Joe's sausages towards the end - they're very tasty sausages with a high percentage of meat - yet quite low in fat - they come in lots of flavours - they used to be free on SW at one time but I believe they have to be synned these days. I'll look into it cos they're lovely and u can buy them by post!

Thinking of sausages - I made a veg soup recently and thinly sliced some veggie sausages into it - they made the soup feel meaty and a treat! Gosh my hubby's right I'm obsessed with food!! He says he eats to live and I live to eat!! Apols for the long sausagey post!!

Upndown, you had a good day foodwise too. We all seem to be doing well and I am sure that is partly, or maybe mostly?, due to the great support group we have on here.

Loving the idea of challenges. The Hex one is easy for me. I mostly do EE and have both extras for my breakfast but a variety of challenges will be good. We could do a different one each day. That might encourage those of us, like me, who tend to eat the same things every day.

Yes let's have a go at different challenges (optional of course!) but I think it does help to keep an eye on things!

I totally agree that the support here helps - in fact it's the only thing I've done different to the too many times I've tried to lost weight for quite some time and it's definitely working for me - thank u ladies (gentlemen are welcome too - fat2go hope ur ok)

Well Doreen, LJ and CJ have posted great on plan days - Mo will be sure to do the same - ur too busy to eat much at the moment! Shd be a great group loss for TEAM LJ!

A busy day at Upndown Towers - and oddly I wasn't at all hungry this morning so had a late brunch - then as soon as I'd eaten - I fancied something sweet - so had dessert - & had a struggle to stop at that!

Again wasn't hungry at tea time - so just eaten a small meal - then fancied a pud - the kitchen is now closed except from beverages!

Brunch - carrot & coriander soup, 2 SW brownies (2 syns), berries, from frais and yog

Tea - SW turkey curry (2/3 veg) & rice as yesterday, homemade sesame seed bar (HEB + 1 syn) & orange & orange yog

Drinks - 1 coffee ss milk part HEA, 2 fruit teas 600ml, 5 glasses of water with lemon (1L)

Total syns = 3

Whoops sorry Bubble - u've done well too - esp as ur doing Sexpress!!

Whoops sorry Bubble - u've done well too - esp as ur doing Sexpress!!

Your forgiven hun ive not got much to say yet im still getting to know you lovely people.
Thanx to you that ive got the courage to give sexpress a go.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello Upndown. Ive just been looking at that link and ts really good. I think i need to be looking at the frozen sausage. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Evening all!

Quiet on the posting front today?? I hope your all ok!

very good sausage post there Upndown , I will have a look at the link in a minute.

Another busy work day. I finished at 5, so it feels much later but it's nice that I'm home, housework done, tea eaten and I can relax!

A bit of a funny food day today lol

Breakfast - cheese scone

Snack - banana

Lunch - jacket potato, beans, cheese (hexa)

snack - grapes

Tea - cheese (5syns) salad wrap (hexb), rustic chips (3syns), salad, beet root, cucumber, a few beans, mayo (1syn)

the wrap was for lunch, but then my friend was having jacket potato and I got jealous lol! So I thought I'd have it for tea. Was actually nice with chips.

Weigh day tomorrow.... Eeeek! I'm scared I don't feel smaller, in fact I feel heavier lol but I'm hoping that's in my mind.

I managed both hex today! Challenge complete! I also managed 1.5L at work and will have some more tonight.

How has everyones day been?

Good Evening All. You sound as though youve had a very productive day CJ. Ive had a pretty horrid day really. Problems with the house sale. Finding builders. Very stressful so glad its evening.
Food today- 2 slices of toast. Lunch- butternut squash ans sweet potato soup, blackberries and mullerlight yoghurt. .tea- 2 beef and cracked pepper sausages, large quantity of mushrooms and onions fried in frylight, Ainsley Hariots bulgar wheat and mushroom. Mango.
Tomorrow morning is my morning for weighing at the Doctors so fingers crossed. How is everyone else? Happy I hope.

Good Evening All. You sound as though youve had a very productive day CJ. Ive had a pretty horrid day really. Problems with the house sale. Finding builders. Very stressful so glad its evening.
Food today- 2 slices of toast. Lunch- butternut squash ans sweet potato soup, blackberries and mullerlight yoghurt. .tea- 2 beef and cracked pepper sausages, large quantity of mushrooms and onions fried in frylight, Ainsley Hariots bulgar wheat and mushroom. Mango.
Tomorrow morning is my morning for weighing at the Doctors so fingers crossed. How is everyone else? Happy I hope.

Sounds like you have had a busy day to! I hope all the stressful times will be over for you soon.

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow. I hope the scales reflect how well you have done this week :)

Evening Upd :), hope your well. Just wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow's weigh in, hope you have another smashing loss hun ! :p

Kay xx

Back