LJ's Journey to be Slim by Sixty

Good Morning - hope everyone has a good day - 2.75 lbs off for me this week. Good luck for everyone who's yet to weigh!

Well done on weight losses those who have weighed this week. I decided to wait until friday. Sorry you had your first gain LJ, you have done so well. I`m sure that will be off this week.
There are a lot of posts to catch up on. I have only just quickly skimmed them.

Also YES I am on minis whilst looking after the grandchildren. Thanks for you advice LJ.

My food for Tuesday. All saved on my fone so I didn`t forget.

H/E`s 350 ml milk & 2 bread

B: mushrooms, 2 bread 2 eggs
L: crab sticks & a little mayo (1/2) 2 bananas & some yogurt.
S: a small taste of a big cookie while kids at gymnastics (2)
D:? the pasta that flynn did not eat. Later I had 3 slices bread (7.1/2) with ham pickle & s.cream (2syns) Fruit & yogurt
It was too late to cook.
12 syns in total.

Right a new day. I was undecided whether to weigh today or Friday. Friday won!
My scales say I have lost, probably 1.1/2lbs but I had to wash some sheets this morning due to an accident by Flynn. I wanted to get them on the washing line. I did that then started breakfast and forgot about weigh in. I would have gone straight from school drop off but will do that Friday now.
Good luck to anyone weighing today. As regards to healthy extras I nearly always have milk & bread when on EE.

I need to catch up on the posts properly so more later.

Well done on weight losses those who have weighed this week. I decided to wait until friday. Sorry you had your first gain LJ, you have done so well. I`m sure that will be off this week.
There are a lot of posts to catch up on. I have only just quickly skimmed them.

Also YES I am on minis whilst looking after the grandchildren. Thanks for you advice LJ.

My food for Tuesday. All saved on my fone so I didn`t forget.

H/E`s 350 ml milk & 2 bread

B: mushrooms, 2 bread 2 eggs
L: crab sticks & a little mayo (1/2) 2 bananas & some yogurt.
S: a small taste of a big cookie while kids at gymnastics (2)
D:? the pasta that flynn did not eat. Later I had 3 slices bread (7.1/2) with ham pickle & s.cream (2syns) Fruit & yogurt
It was too late to cook.
12 syns in total.

So pleased ur able to access Minis - is there no end to LJ's talents??

Ur doing well with ur food - we all know how much tempting food is available in a young family's kitchen - bet ur getting lots of exercise too!! Enjoy ur time with the children.

So pleased ur able to access Minis - is there no end to LJ's talents??

Ur doing well with ur food - we all know how much tempting food is available in a young family's kitchen - bet ur getting lots of exercise too!! Enjoy ur time with the children.

I tell you that there sure is upndown. I had to move a packet of saltana scones to put my bread in the toaster this morning, then the lunch boxes have a pkt of sweets in them and there is some cooked pizza in the fridge. It is only 10.30 and have not pinched anything. I am pretty positive I won`t. I am sure this thread is helping me.
Most of the excercise while they at school is walking the dog, but she cannot walk far as she not well.

HAVE A GOOD DAY

Well done on a huge loss upndown! That's brilliant. Bet you are happy happy happy!

Doreen really glad you are able to stay with us while you are away from home. How about when something tempts you to stray from the plan you imagine all us rowdy lot standing looking over your shoulder and chorussing 'Doreen, step away from the <enter food here>'. LOL :)

Hello Everyone. Sorry about the gain LJ. Im sure it will come off next week. Dont let it dampen your spirits. Well done Upndown. Brilliant weight loss. Well done for resisting temptation Doreen. I went to doctors and in 3 weeks I have lost 4 lbs. I dont tahink I am losing as much as I was and part of that is Im not able to swim as often as I was. Never mind. Tomorrow should be my weigh in at home but no scales here so I will do my weekly weigh when I get back. Have a good day everyone.

Hello Everyone. Sorry about the gain LJ. Im sure it will come off next week. Dont let it dampen your spirits. Well done Upndown. Brilliant weight loss. Well done for resisting temptation Doreen. I went to doctors and in 3 weeks I have lost 4 lbs. I dont tahink I am losing as much as I was and part of that is Im not able to swim as often as I was. Never mind. Tomorrow should be my weigh in at home but no scales here so I will do my weekly weigh when I get back. Have a good day everyone.

Well done on ur loss - 4lbs in 3 weeks is fine SW say 1 - 2 lb a week on Extra Easy - so ur hitting their target! As u say when ur swimming u will use more calories. Hope ur day isn't too stressful.

Well done on a huge loss upndown! That's brilliant. Bet you are happy happy happy!

Doreen really glad you are able to stay with us while you are away from home. How about when something tempts you to stray from the plan you imagine all us rowdy lot standing looking over your shoulder and chorussing 'Doreen, step away from the <enter food here>'. LOL :)

Thanks - now ur back on track after ur 1 day off - u'll be back with a vengeance next week I'll bet!

I find Success Express suits me so I'm lucky!

I will remember that LJ. Good idea. I do feel quite confident for Friday. So far so good :)

Hello Everyone. I hope everybody has had a good day.
Food today- 2 slices of toasr. Lunch- m&s fish sushi (4g of fat). Tea- last 2 beef n cracked pepper sausages, boiled potatoes, boiled onions,marrowfat peas and gravy. Ihave some blackberries and a muller light if I want a snack later.

Evening and happy Wednesday!

Well done to all of you with losses this week! Great numbers! Shows your hard work has paid off!

LJ I have already discussed with you but I think it's just your body catching up on those smaller meals you were having while not well. Also you have drank more water this week, so you probably just need to balance out. Those Pringles have a lot to answer for!

Well I have gained 1lb, but I have a feeling this is fluid retention. I know I have been on plan, so not to bothered by this. I will carry on as i am. Might have a sneaky weigh tomorrow or Friday to check. Also my scales tell me fat, BMI, water etc. last week my water was 52% this week it's 53% so I'm ok with that.

Heres to another week! We won't let this dampen our spirits LJ.

Food today..

Breakfast - scrambled egg, bacon and beans (I was up super early this morning!)

Snack - banana, grapes, hot choc (1syn)

Lunch - gluten free wrap (hexb), cheese (hexa), salad leaves, beet root pickle (1syn) and about 1/2 syn of mayo

Afternoon snack - banana, hot choc (1 syn)

Tea - Veg chilli (peas, carrots, brocolli, cauliflower, tomatoes) added chicken, rice (weighed out correct amount).

3.5 syns today.

Oooh I bought something at lunch! I thought of you all lol I have been a little addicted to natural yogurt with honey.. I saw some dessert sauces (£1 in tesco). I bought a mango and passion fruit one 21 cals per tablespoon, so roughly 1 syn?? I thought that would be yummy with natural yogurt. There was a strawberry flavour one at 31 cals and a toffee one at 50 something cals.

Does pepsi count towards our water intake?? I feel like I've had a lot of that today. I also had 2 fruit teas and the 2 hot chocs. So lots of liquid today. Got my healthy extras in to!

Any ideas for a challenge tomorrow??

Morning everyone. I was fighting carb cravings yesterday. I believe it to be caused by those darn Pringles last week. It finally seems to have gone. This morning I feel OK. I confess I ordered the Nutribullet and it is due for delivery today. Looking forward to playing with that. Many people use it for weight loss. They have two meals as smoothies and one as a normal dinner. I may do that. I already have a smoothie breakfast and it would be easy to replace my lunchtime soup with one. It depends really on the cost of that. I am thinking that soup is cheaper than a smoothie made with fresh raw veggies. We shall see....

Have a good day all and I will be back later!

I am going to join the water challenge from today. May help me cut down on coffee, I do drink lots. As I said before when I think about I use sugar free squash. I reckon when I go home on Saturday I will be a litre of it in thr fridge so it is cold. Like it better then. Maybe half a litre each of water & squash.
Have sorted my food for today.

Breakfast @ 10.30 - 3 BGTY sausages (1.5) 2 eggs, loads of mushrooms and 3 toast (2.5)
Lunch. crab sticks with a little mayo (1/2) banana/grapes & yogurt.
Dinner beef casserole (mush, carrot & onion) brocolli and 230g potato
Probably toffee yogurt & banana.
SYNS will be 4.5.

Right - time to do the dishwasher - wish I had one, but not worth it for 1 - hoover through downstairs, put more washing out, take dog for a walk then sit down with a Beanies Irish cream coffee. (free) Not really cream it is an irsh creme flavoured coffee. A very small jar £2.50 from Sainsbury.

Have a good day everyone, hope your weather is as good as ours down south.
Good luck to any weighers. Mine is tomorrow.

Evening all!

Upndown you are very quiet! I hope your ok.

Nanny D good food today. Well done for planning it all out.

mo how are you?

How did everyone do on the water challenge? I have had lots of Pepsi max again.. Need to cut down again! I had a hot choc and fruit tea and about 1/2l of water at work. Working my way through some more now.

Food today.

Breakfast - cheese scone

Snack - banana, grapes

Lunch - wrap (hexb), cheese (hexa), salad leaves, mayo (1syn), chicken

Snack - Banana, hot chocolate (1syn)

Tea - leftover veg chilli with chicken, rustic chips (2syns), salad leaves, a little cheese (3syns)

i tried the mango dessert sauce last night on natural yogurt.., yummy! It's like eating a muller fruit corner!

Today is my Friday yay! Long weekend!

I had a sneaky weigh in this morning, 1/2lb down since yesterday, so I think it was water. I may weigh again tomorrow to check.. ;)

Evening and happy Wednesday!

Well done to all of you with losses this week! Great numbers! Shows your hard work has paid off!

LJ I have already discussed with you but I think it's just your body catching up on those smaller meals you were having while not well. Also you have drank more water this week, so you probably just need to balance out. Those Pringles have a lot to answer for!

Well I have gained 1lb, but I have a feeling this is fluid retention. I know I have been on plan, so not to bothered by this. I will carry on as i am. Might have a sneaky weigh tomorrow or Friday to check. Also my scales tell me fat, BMI, water etc. last week my water was 52% this week it's 53% so I'm ok with that.

Heres to another week! We won't let this dampen our spirits LJ.

Food today..

Breakfast - scrambled egg, bacon and beans (I was up super early this morning!)

Snack - banana, grapes, hot choc (1syn)

Lunch - gluten free wrap (hexb), cheese (hexa), salad leaves, beet root pickle (1syn) and about 1/2 syn of mayo

Afternoon snack - banana, hot choc (1 syn)

Tea - Veg chilli (peas, carrots, brocolli, cauliflower, tomatoes) added chicken, rice (weighed out correct amount).

3.5 syns today.

Oooh I bought something at lunch! I thought of you all lol I have been a little addicted to natural yogurt with honey.. I saw some dessert sauces (£1 in tesco). I bought a mango and passion fruit one 21 cals per tablespoon, so roughly 1 syn?? I thought that would be yummy with natural yogurt. There was a strawberry flavour one at 31 cals and a toffee one at 50 something cals.

Does pepsi count towards our water intake?? I feel like I've had a lot of that today. I also had 2 fruit teas and the 2 hot chocs. So lots of liquid today. Got my healthy extras in to!

Any ideas for a challenge tomorrow??

Hi sorry I didn't post last night as usual really busy here!

Well we knew that the 'J' mother and daughter team were close but u must be symbiotic!! Both have lost loads - have a tiny gain then both take it on the chin! Well done I say! Think that's ur challenges done the week!

U've had another nice food day and I fancy the dessert sauces but trust me to prefer the toffee one!

CJ u ask about next challenge - how about a minimum of 15 mins exercise? And to be fair to all - let's say it's an activity that will use up extra cals doing something u don't do every day (keep it clean please - this is a respectable thread lol!) and bonus points for every additional 15 mins eg: Mo's packing at the moment but not an everyday thing and Doreen looking after grandchildren so using lots of extra caloriIes!!

If someone's got a better idea - happy to go with that - it's getting a bit late for inspiration from me!

My food for Weds - had an Red day for WI treat:

B: Toast (HEB) and Nutella 2 syns)

L: SW scotch egg (1.5 syns) and salad, SW Brownie (1 HEB), yog & berries

Snack: banana

Tea: SW burger, huge salad , 100g frozen chips (5 syns) sesame seed bar (HEB, 1 syn) low fat hot choc (2 syns)

Drinks: 5 x 200ml water, 1 coffee ss milk part HEA, 2 fruit teas

Exercise dvd

Total syns = 12.5

Back