LL and exercise

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
So now that i'm on my second week and start feeling loads better, I would like to go back to the gym.
The question is how does exercise relate to being on LL?
I really don't remember having any problems with combining both last time but i keep reading that perhaps it's better not to.
I am a huge (well, smaller and smaller everyday ;)) fan of the gym and i simply cannot imagine not going for 4-5 months or more.
Out of you ladies (and gentlemen) who have lost and maintained, which one of you did continue to exercise and had no problems with it? What are your thoughts on that generally?

I started exercising after about a month and found it really slowed my losses down - I was doing quite strenous classes though (Body Pump and Spinning) and last week when I did no classes at all I had the best loss ever! Going exercise free again this week just to see if it was a fluke - who knows?! Everyone is different though, so give it a try and see how you get on :)

Take it easy and do some light excersise this week. if you feel dizzy at all then stop. build it up until you are at a level you feel comfortable with.

you can do excersise, especially if you are used to it, just listen to your body.

good luck x

We were told that if you regularly were exercising before starting LL you can pretty much continue as your body will be used to it.

But one thing to remember, is because you are on so few calories, if you are exercising vigorously, and burning too many calories, your body will perceive this as a threat of starvation, and can slow down the weight loss as the body puts everything into reserve to get through the perceived "drought", if that makes sense. :)

I did not do any exercise until I was about 2/3 of the way to goal, then started gently, and by RTM I was briskly walking several hours a week and that was fine.

xx

Back