LL DIET

Well, how much would you have lost doing SW or WW or calorie counting?

In 14 weeks (providing I would have stuck to it for that long, which I know I wouldn't) I would say I would have been lucky to have lost 21lbs (and that is being generous because I would have yo-yo-dieted throughout). In 14 weeks at LL I lost 43lbs (and I could have lost more but I went off on a tangent for the last two weeks).

You don't say how long you have been doing LL for, to lose that 26lbs but you've done really well! Surely you will have dropped one dress size if not two? Does that not motivate you, and want to keep you going?

What about compliments from other people? Surely they are noticing and mentioning it? Does that not give you a boost?

As for the shakes - well, some people make them into 'food items' and there is a recipe thread somewhere so could you try that? I used to like the shakes and having them as a drink with one bar a day was enough for me so I never had a problem with them.

As for exercise personally I never did any at all, not even my 10000 steps a day but other people on here do.

Good luck, you have done this well so far! Keep up the good work.

nearly 2 stones is a great loss, but you havent told us how long you have been doing LL for. I agree that it is worth looking at the recipies thread, it really does help out when the packs get boring.
I go to the gym (and am still on packs) I cant work out as hard as i used to but still go abut 4 - 5 times a week. I do a mix of classes and swimming.

sil

Well done on your loss so far. I know what you mean about getting bored, but my take on it is to just think of the foodpacks as medicine - something you just have to do, and think about something else. Maybe drink/eat them while you watch tv, or post on here or something, then just concentrate on the water and the weightloss. Don't get discouraged - you're obviously losing the weight, so congratulate yourself and see how well you can do at next WI. Good luck!

Hiya, well done on your weight loss!! I've been doing LL since June, and I recently started going to the gym - 4 or 5 times a week, I've noticed it really helps!

Hello
Great weight loss thus far - well done. I am in week 11 and joined a gym about 4 weeks ago. It also has a pool, sauna and spa. I work out then spa & sauna around 3 times a week and go for a swim spa & sauna around 2/3 times a week and I love it! It is definitely starting to make a difference and I cannot recommend it enough. My main reasons for joining were to reduce body fat, get fitter and I KNEW if I did not up my exercise, WHEN I got to goal I would struggle to keep the weight off. Ooh and they also so pilate and yoga classes but I have not been to those as yet!
xxxxxxxxx

to be honest this week is the 1st week I have totally stayed to plan whilst going to the gym! 2 weeks ago I lost 2.5lbs when I expected to put on and then last week I stayed the same and was delighted! I really do think that was down to going to the gym etc. My weigh in this week is Thursday evening so i will know better after then. I would say def join I feel so good after I have been
xxxx

Back