LL freebees

River

Ready for the new me!
Hey guys, i read the following on a recent review about LL..

"People following the Lighter Life diet are encouraged to be more active, especially once they have lost sufficient weight to move around more easily and start feeling better both physically and emotionally. Part of the Programme provides a pedometer, exercise bands, balls and a Pilates DVD."

I was just wondering if anyone else recevied these things cause i didnt and people i know havent either :confused:.

Hi River,

I was thinking the same... I'm going to ask for walking thing tomorrow night!!! You should do the same.

C xx

I received a pedometer in week 3, then a couple of weeks later got the exercise ball!
Every LLC is different, ours just gave them out but you may need to ask :)
xxx

yeah ive had the Pedometer and the ball, do ask as sometimes they forget! like with your first weeks photos, you should then have them done again week 11 I think, oh and measurements you should have them took week 6

my pedometer broke after 2 weeks and my ball is stil in its bag - 18 months on, lol!
I did use my excercise band tho.
ask at your next meeting
daisy x

Oh interesting ! Could do with the pilates stuff so ill ask tonight ! hehe x

ooh i havent had any band, will ask on thursday when i go

Hiya,
I got the pedometer last week (week 3), am sure the rest will come in the following weeks.
Oh and my LLC does measurements every 4 weeks :)
yoyo
xx

Yeah, we got the freebies. My ball had the same problem as Daisy's - it got stuck in the bag!:kissass:

ive had my ball and so far ....yep its in the bag lol

I got them all as well over the 14 week. The ball did get to the point of being inflated and stayed that way for about six months balanced on the spare bed! It's now flat again in the top of the wardrobe!

I did forget to ask last night but maybe shes waiting to give them to me or something, i didnt get my LL hesian bag till the second week.. but then i have payed in full so :confused: .

Yes,
I use my hessian bag constantly. it's got my LL card(s), books etc etc in it. It sits in my airing cupboard in the dining room so I can grab my card every Monday before weigh in.
Sitting here tonight eating prawn stir fry feeling fat.I think it's SAD winter syndrome!
I loVe summer.Hate winter.

Do lite members get these freebies too?

I'll have remember to ask next week. Wish I'd read this yesterday, I only went last night!

hmmm...

Pedometer still in box, ball still in bag. Not had dvd or bands though.... waiting till I get the set before I start using them!!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Don't want any of it to be honest.. Have my own stability ball and the pedometer is a bit last year ;)
Ladies if you ever can get your hands on a bodybugg, it will change your life! It's amazing! It calculates with 95% accuracy calories you burn and intake each day. It's great!

can you buy them somehwhere mags? x

Google bodybugg Tracy. You can get it from their official site which is what I've done because you also get advise and support from them and you can track your progress or you can get it on eBay or amazon :)

thanks mags I'll do that x

Hi, my LLC has not mentioned any equipment. But have my own pedometer so will dig that out, blow off the dust and get walking !!
Nutty

Back