LL HAS GIVEN ME BACK A LIFE

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by horseclutter, 5 March 2007 Social URL.

1. horseclutter

horseclutter Full Member

Hi all
    Just thought I would post a thread as I have followed every ones sucess stories and you have all been insperational, and have not really contributed anything myself. I started LL on 22/08/06 and found it hard at the begining but when I started to see the weight come off I started to believe I might be slim again. (a picture at my daughters wedding shocked me) I had been overweight for about 20 year (since the biths of my kids) over the years I put on weight till I reached more than 16 stone (I'm 5ft 3in) I was size 22 plus, if 22 would'nt fit I would'nt buy it. I am now 9st 5lbs I am going into management next week so whatever I lose this week will be a bonus, oh and I am now a size 10.
    I now have my life back (and confidence) I have a horse who I had not rode for 6 year I am now out riding every spare moment and it is brill I feel like a kid again.
    So to all you who are just starting LL or any other vlcd it works, take each day and week as it comes you will get there, I had tried all the diets and this is definatley the best.
    So good luck to you all.
    Oh and I done a 2 week all inclusive holiday in my 6 and 7th week of LL it is the first time I have lost weight and not come back a stone heavier, yeah it was hard but sooooooooooo worth it.:)

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnyminny

skinnyminny Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Thank you sooooooooo much, you don't know how good that has made me feel as am struggling a bit at the moment.

Thanks for your inspirational post.

Good luck for management - although you sound like you will be fine

x

Mini likes this.
  4. Wendy

Wendy Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    :wow: Wow!!! Thats fantastic, well done! :clap:

I'm starting this week and can't wait :)

Mini likes this.
  5. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    WOW!well done. can you tell me/us more please?

Mini likes this.
  6. horseclutter

horseclutter Full Member

Skinny minnie keep going you are almost half way and the time flies I look back and it does't seem like six month since I started, you can do it, I got rid of a person I didn't like, I was always miserable and snappy with family but now I have got rid of that person and I am sooooooooooooo happy and I would say I am now a nice person (my family agree) and I can't stop looking in the mirror (I didn't even have a full length one before) now I love it, wish all my wall's were mirrored ha ha.
    Wendy good luck the first few weeks are hard but it does get easier to the point it becomes habit (like eating and drinking did) YOU CAN DO IT.
    Jane keep going you are doing well, don't compare your weight losses with other's all our bodies are different, I used to get dissapointed if I did'nt get a big weight loss and others did but I lost six pound this week after a few weeks of slow weight losses so it just show's you can get a big weight loss even when you are near your target, my bmi started at 40 it is now 23.1, good luck

Mini likes this.
  7. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Aahh, what an inspiring post! Thank you so much for sharing it with us and welcome to MiniMins!!

Good luck for management!

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Mini likes this.
  8. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Well done horseclutter!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Wonderful to hear success stories as they are so motivating:) :bliss:

Love Mini xxx

9. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

What a fantastic story!! Very well done, hun!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    That is so brilliant horseclutter ! I am so pleased for you and glad you posted. :bliss: Such an inspiration :)

I love that you can ride your horse again. One of the things I want to do again is to go horse riding and I think in another stone or so I will be able to !:D Can't wait !

11. meghan1409

meghan1409 Full Member

Thats so fantastic, well done!!! I want to see some before and after pictures !!!

12. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Horseclutter thanks for a wonderful post - it's posts like these that really give hope to me that one day I can feel the way that you do :)

Cath

13. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Well done Horseclutter,
    do you have any photo's you'd be happy to share with us. We'd all love to see them :D

14. horseclutter

horseclutter Full Member

Hi all

I will get some photos done and post before and after as this is new computer my before pics are on one of them memory stick things, I'm not sure what to do but will get my partner to help me, will defo put some on to help newbies, like other photos of people have helped and inspired me :)

15. Curvalicious

Curvalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I really loved reading your story just goes to show these VLCD's are life savers i feel the same it's given me my confidence back, well done.

16. beth1972

beth1972 Member

What an inspiration! :)

I am just starting, but it's so good to hear stories like yours to motivate me! Good luck and management and let us know how you get on... :)

17. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Thanks For sharing your story, I needed a 'pick-me-up' today. Can't wait to see the pics. Angela x

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    Oh Yes Please & one of the horse!

20. Wendy

Wendy Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I keep coming back to this thread to read about your success :) It's weird, but as I've not actually started yet, it all seems like some kind of strange dream, so its brilliant to read such a positive post. I know I can lose the weight on LL so to read the 'reality' is a real boost. Thank you!:D

21. tootsie

tootsie Silver Member

Diet:
    LL
    Congratulations Horseclutter, you are truley inspirational.. Can't wait to see the before an after shots......

22. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

Wow fantastic! We wanna see pics :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.