LL HAS GIVEN ME BACK A LIFE

Thanks so much for sharing! Its post like this that realy help people, esp when you're struggling! I start soon & cant wait - esp to get past the first two weeks! Its great to see how much your life has transformed and how your confidence has returned! Looking forward to the before & after photos!

Thanks so much for sharing! Its post like this that realy help people, esp when you're struggling! I start soon & cant wait - esp to get past the first two weeks! Its great to see how much your life has transformed and how your confidence has returned! Looking forward to the before & after photos!

Brilliantly put,i couldn't agree more.a post like yours helps us remember what it's all for.sometimes it's hard tosee the bigger picture when you are working hard at the day-to-day or hour-by-hour demands of the diet.

Hello there Horseclutter!

It's great to hear from someone who has 'made it'. It gives hope to everyone who is just starting out, or has a long way to go, or is feeling fed up and bored with packs, packs and more packs!

I hope you keep posting with your experiences (and photos)!

Thank you so much for that success story thats wot gives me hope that i have found a diet that works big smiles all round Mandy xx.

Back