LL HAS GIVEN ME BACK A LIFE

horseclutter

Hi all
Just thought I would post a thread as I have followed every ones sucess stories and you have all been insperational, and have not really contributed anything myself. I started LL on 22/08/06 and found it hard at the begining but when I started to see the weight come off I started to believe I might be slim again. (a picture at my daughters wedding shocked me) I had been overweight for about 20 year (since the biths of my kids) over the years I put on weight till I reached more than 16 stone (I'm 5ft 3in) I was size 22 plus, if 22 would'nt fit I would'nt buy it. I am now 9st 5lbs I am going into management next week so whatever I lose this week will be a bonus, oh and I am now a size 10.
I now have my life back (and confidence) I have a horse who I had not rode for 6 year I am now out riding every spare moment and it is brill I feel like a kid again.
So to all you who are just starting LL or any other vlcd it works, take each day and week as it comes you will get there, I had tried all the diets and this is definatley the best.
So good luck to you all.
Oh and I done a 2 week all inclusive holiday in my 6 and 7th week of LL it is the first time I have lost weight and not come back a stone heavier, yeah it was hard but sooooooooooo worth it.:)

Thank you sooooooooo much, you don't know how good that has made me feel as am struggling a bit at the moment.

Thanks for your inspirational post.

Good luck for management - although you sound like you will be fine

x

WOW!well done. can you tell me/us more please?

Skinny minnie keep going you are almost half way and the time flies I look back and it does't seem like six month since I started, you can do it, I got rid of a person I didn't like, I was always miserable and snappy with family but now I have got rid of that person and I am sooooooooooooo happy and I would say I am now a nice person (my family agree) and I can't stop looking in the mirror (I didn't even have a full length one before) now I love it, wish all my wall's were mirrored ha ha.
Wendy good luck the first few weeks are hard but it does get easier to the point it becomes habit (like eating and drinking did) YOU CAN DO IT.
Jane keep going you are doing well, don't compare your weight losses with other's all our bodies are different, I used to get dissapointed if I did'nt get a big weight loss and others did but I lost six pound this week after a few weeks of slow weight losses so it just show's you can get a big weight loss even when you are near your target, my bmi started at 40 it is now 23.1, good luck

Aahh, what an inspiring post! Thank you so much for sharing it with us and welcome to MiniMins!!

Good luck for management!

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Well done horseclutter!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Wonderful to hear success stories as they are so motivating:) :bliss:

Love Mini xxx

That is so brilliant horseclutter ! I am so pleased for you and glad you posted. :bliss: Such an inspiration :)

I love that you can ride your horse again. One of the things I want to do again is to go horse riding and I think in another stone or so I will be able to !:D Can't wait !

Horseclutter thanks for a wonderful post - it's posts like these that really give hope to me that one day I can feel the way that you do :)

Cath

Well done Horseclutter,
do you have any photo's you'd be happy to share with us. We'd all love to see them :D

Hi all

I will get some photos done and post before and after as this is new computer my before pics are on one of them memory stick things, I'm not sure what to do but will get my partner to help me, will defo put some on to help newbies, like other photos of people have helped and inspired me :)

I really loved reading your story just goes to show these VLCD's are life savers i feel the same it's given me my confidence back, well done.

I will get some photos done and post before and after as this is new computer my before pics are on one of them memory stick things, I'm not sure what to do but will get my partner to help me, will defo put some on to help newbies, like other photos of people have helped and inspired me :)

Oh Yes Please & one of the horse!

I keep coming back to this thread to read about your success :) It's weird, but as I've not actually started yet, it all seems like some kind of strange dream, so its brilliant to read such a positive post. I know I can lose the weight on LL so to read the 'reality' is a real boost. Thank you!:D

Congratulations Horseclutter, you are truley inspirational.. Can't wait to see the before an after shots......

Back