LL Information Evening

christiek0310

Hi,

I am thinking of phoning the local councellor and booking myself onto an info evening as I would like to starting LL in the New Year.

My DH is concerned about the diet and has lots of questions that I can't answer so I would like to bring him with me but I wasn't sure that it is allowed.

Its really inportant to me that I have his support as I can't do this without him.

What can I expect from such an evening?

Christie

I don't know if he would be allowed or not. Certainly not the meetings. Those are closed, but maybe for the info session they might allow it?

Its just about an hour watching a DVD and asking the LLC if you have any questions - she weights and measures you to make sure you qualify, and thats about it.

Have you seen their website? www.lighterlife.com There is a lot of good information there, and a great FAQ section that answers a lot of questions. There are video testimonials, and all sorts. Have a look - maybe that will put his mind to ease. :)

Good luck. You won't regret it. :)

I was told that I could bring anyone I wanted to the info meeting - I guess it's up to the individual counsellor though.

Give the LLC a call and ask - she can only say no!

I can't see a problem with it though - like you say you need DH's support and it affects both your lives so it is important that he knows the ins and outs too :)

My LLC encourages you to bring whoever - DH, parents, friend - whoever... just give her a ring and ask! It's the quickest way to get an answer :p

x

Yeah. There was a girl at my info meeting with her BF. He was skinny as a rake. Git.
:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:and I thought it was just girls who harboured such uncharitable thoughts!

Back