LL "meals| at work

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Hi peeps....just wondernig how you deal with your packets for lunch or dinner at work.

Where I work there is no microwave, or kettle, or even elctricity I could use for a blender.

So, just wondering if the soups keep OK in a flask or if they seperate and get all watery beyond what a good shake and stir will sort.

And the shakes - If I made them at home with a blender and popped in a insulated pack with an ice pack, will they be OK at lunch or would they be likely to seperate and get all watery, etc?

Just wondering how you experts have adapted this to work well in the workplace.

Thank you!!

you can not pre make your LL products as all the nutrients begin to break down after 15 mins. How about taking the bars for lunch then you dont need to make anything up. Other than that takinf a flask of hot or cold water to make up the shake at or soup at lunch times will work fine

you can not pre make your LL products as all the nutrients begin to break down after 15 mins. How about taking the bars for lunch then you dont need to make anything up. Other than that takinf a flask of hot or cold water to make up the shake at or soup at lunch times will work fine

Ahhh, that is good to know. I wondered if there might be something like that....thanks!!

Am I correct in understanding I won't be able to have the bars for the first few weeks? I will do the hot water in a flask - that should do for the time being.

THanks Sil. :)

Just the first few days, to get the ketosis going. After that you'll be fine. Incidentally, the soups are much easier to make up than the shakes. You'd be fine with a hand whisk and a flask of hot water for them, but I hate lumps, so I have to use a stick blender for the shakes, cold or hot.

Happy New Year. Let's make it a good one (wasn't over impressed with 2007!)

I have hot choc for breakfast and take a bar for lunch. Then two foodpacks for tea. If I know I'm going to be late at work I take an extra hot chocolate and my stick blender with me to have for tea.

they have whisk mugs on ebay, i got one for £4 that i use when im in a place that a blenders not practical

Once I got into ketosis I stopped being hungry so would have been quite happy to go all day without a food pack. I'd have one when I got up (5:30am), then when I was having bars would take a bar at lunchtime, but it wasn't cos I was hungry, then just have the other two when I got in from work.

The meals aren't really meals, it's just your daily nutrients, think of them more as medicine than food. It doesn't matter what time of day you have them at.

If you make up the soup into savoury crisps, or the sweets packs into a bun, I believe you don't have to eat them within fifteen minutes of making them up, so why not try that?

I was about to say... forget about soups and shakes at work.. just go for the bars.. but wow a whisk mug..!! Hadn't even thought of that one myself.. am off to e bay!!

My workplace is the same, no microwave, no kettle, nosy co-workers.. so I just take a bar to have at lunchtime. The other thing which is a god send is the little sachets of veg bouillion soup. I get a hot water from the drinks machine, add a sachet and it keeps me going.

I haven't tried any of the "food" recipes from the foodpacks yet - saving it for a few weeks until I am completely sick of foodpacks!! I like the sound of the choc muffins!!

Hi peeps....just wondernig how you deal with your packets for lunch or dinner at work.

Where I work there is no microwave, or kettle, or even elctricity I could use for a blender.

So, just wondering if the soups keep OK in a flask or if they seperate and get all watery beyond what a good shake and stir will sort.

And the shakes - If I made them at home with a blender and popped in a insulated pack with an ice pack, will they be OK at lunch or would they be likely to seperate and get all watery, etc?

Just wondering how you experts have adapted this to work well in the workplace.

Thank you!!

Why dont' you bring the hot water in a flask and make up your soups at work?

xx

I was about to say... forget about soups and shakes at work.. just go for the bars.. but wow a whisk mug..!! Hadn't even thought of that one myself.. am off to e bay!!

My workplace is the same, no microwave, no kettle, nosy co-workers.. so I just take a bar to have at lunchtime. The other thing which is a god send is the little sachets of veg bouillion soup. I get a hot water from the drinks machine, add a sachet and it keeps me going.

I haven't tried any of the "food" recipes from the foodpacks yet - saving it for a few weeks until I am completely sick of foodpacks!! I like the sound of the choc muffins!!

Get sick of the packets!? No no no! They aer gong to be wooooonderful, each and every day.......:D (If I keep telling myself that I might believie it!!)

My work is nosy too, and I am hoping to keep the diet a secret as long as possible. The whisk cup sounds great though...will just excuse myself, and come back with soup! Voila!

hurry up and get yourself one!! :

hmmn.. been trying to find a whisk mug on ebay.. what was it you bought? a separate little whisk that you can use with your own mug or something called a whisk mug??

awesome.. huge thanks :) Have bought one :)

Back