LL Nut Bars...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Karen1972, 26 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Hmmm how come when i first started LL a nut bar used to take me about 3 or 4 hours to eat?

Nowadays i can eat one in 2 minutes flat...

Weird how you change over the months!!!!!! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. desperate2lose

desperate2lose Regular Member

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    SnS
    That is one of the things i miss when i did LL. I Love the nut bars from LL and i would buy it anywhere if i know where i can get from. I love t more than the packs, the bars of CD and LL put together. It just makes me drink more water.

Karen Why is it so delicious and why cant we get that from CD?

4. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Ha ha oh DTL - i don't love them actually!! They're ok, i guess i've gone from detesting them to tolerating them - anything is better than nothing i guess!!

I usually go for the toffee bars (couldn't even finish one of those in the beginning) but now i love love love them!!

I only go to my LLC once a month and when i went last week she'd run out of toffee bars (doh!) so i've taken a months worth of nut bars instead!!

DTL you need your head examining if you love the nut bars as much as you say you do tee hee

Luv,

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.