LL packs??

akeli_uk

akeli_uk
Please could you tell me what products are available on lighter life?

Do they have something similar to the ready made tetra milkshakes on Cambridge?

What packs does evry1 prefer? Cambridge of lighter life?

x

Lighterlife don't have ready made ones, they have the following;

shakes; Chocolate, raspberry, vannilla, caramel. My fav is chocolate, then raspberry

soups; mushroom, vegetable, thai chilli, chicken. I hate mushroom but like the rest.

Bars; fruit, lemon, toffee, and nut I like them all but the nutty one takes a little getting used to and you really need a drink with it its very dry.

From what I have heard the packs aren't all that different but cambridge has more choice. With Lighterlife you have 4 packs, on cambridge 3 packs, but apparently its actually the same when you add it all together as the LL packs a a bit smaller.

mags
xxx

having done both cambridge & lighterlife i would say cambridge are better, but only because they have more choice, including the tetrabriks!

the same company make lighterlife and cambridges food packs and alot of the flavours are the same, cambridge have tetrabriks from a different supplier.

I also prefer the cambridge bars because you almost feel naughty eating them!

On the whole though there isn't a huge amount of difference
the LL thai chilli is the same as the CD Oriental chilli, the chicken, mushroom and veg soups taste the same, the choc and anilla taste the same and from memory i think the CD Butterscotch tastes the same as LL Caramel (i don't like either so don't take my word for that!)

Gx

Back