LL Scrapbook

Helen

We have just been given our LL scrapbook but our counsellor is being quite cagey about what we are supposed to do with it.

What have people done with theirs either on their own or in the group?

I do scrapbooking anyway but don't want to go off and do something on my own if I am not supposed to!

LL scrapbook? I'm in my 11th week and haven't had a scrapbook...

I've never been given a scrapbook so not sure.

Cath

I got my scrapbook when I went into development. We basically did different things with it every week. Lots of creative things and our LLC just told us what we would be doing each week, same as working through things in foundation.

Not all of it was scrapbooky, but just used for notes and things some weeks.

Hope this helps x.

So not a real scrapbook then!! I'm doing a real one (see UK scrappers for examples!) of my LL journey but so far have only got the photos done lol!!

Oh, I didn't realise that we get another book in the development! I thought it was just foundation and management books! What colour is this scrapbook?

Hi,

The scrapbook and development book are both yellow.

In Search Of Me - is your name the same on UK scrappers? I look at the site sometimes but haven't put any of my pages up, will have a look if you tell me who I should be looking for!

What are you planning to put in your "proper" weightloss scrapbook? I have thought about doing one but it would be very thin - can only think of before and after foundation photos and the ones at the end of development. I would love to hear your thoughts if you don't mind sharing.

No I' fishface on UKS...havenet done any scrapping for ages & just sold my big shot as never use it! Also selling most of my stuff cos it takes up so much space! Going to do monthly pics with thoughts on how I feel at each month! Nothing posted on UKS recently...

Back