LL STARTERS IN JANUARY 2007

Skinny and Goombagirl, thank you so so much!! I really really want to do it, the more I think about, I just need to find a way to raise the funds...(over 14k:eek: :eek: )

You are both so kind with your comments, and I do love helping people!!!!

thanks again,

£14K - CRIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Goodness what? How? Why??

I presume this covers the course etc.. It does seem rather steep though, my degree does not cost that much.

Do they predict what you would earn once up & running, cos it has got to be pretty good if you are going to commit that much money (and time).

I think I will stick to my career plan of being a pyschologist ;) !!!!!!

We should have a whip round on this thread for you, we could raise the cas no problem :D

That said, I really do think you will be very good as goombagirl said you come across really warm & approachable and the fact that you have been through the programme adds to your credibility and enables you to have empathy for your clients. I think if you were to do this, it would change your life & be very rewarding.

Keep me updated.

x

whip round. lol:D :D :D :D

The earning potential is great, with just 30 clients a week it's about 38k.

I am going to do this, so watch this space!!!!!

Hello Toots

My stats are
Rachris
Start Date - 14 Jan 2007
Start weight - 15st 7llbs
Current weight - 14st 6llbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7llbs
Week 1 - 7lbs:D :D

Week 2 - 8lbs:D :D :D

Weight loss so far - 15lbs

Many thanks - love reading your news

Val

Hi,

First day today (started AT 15st 10lbs, having lost 2lbs since intro mtg on SAt - due to being so nervous).

Today not so bad - wasn't hungry and felt ok, although am concerned that I don't like any of the packs. I feel this will make a huge difference - it seems so-able if I like the packs, but really not otherwise.

I found them all sooo salty and I hate salt!! I barely kept the caramel down and found the chocolate bearable, but not for the next 99 days!! The mushroom was ok with loads of pepper and I still have one left to try (really not hungry so will be an effort).

Hoping that tomorrow is just as good!

Does anyone else dislike the packs and have any ideas about how to make them more bearable? Am thinking about making the chocolate one with hot water and adding sweetener to take away the saltiness. Would this be allowed?

Thanks for your help - great site.

Maxie x

Oh Tootsie, my heart really went out to you after hearing about your week-end. It did make me think that no matter how awful a time you're having there is no excuse not to stick to it!! Well done to you. I think you would make a great counsellor. Look at you, you've come on here and sorted us lot out!!! It's a great idea. Shame you didn't do it earlier because I'm near Guildford too. Do you know Fetcham near Leatherhead?
Anyway I went for my 3rd weigh-in today and lost 4 1/2lbs. I was well chuffed. Does mean I don't get a star though because I predicted I'd lose 4lbs. Never mind, I'd rather lose more than have a star even if it is 1/2lbs.
MaxieP don't worry about the packs - they do get tastier. You can have the chocolate with more water and sweetener. That's what I have every night before I go to bed. Just make sure the sweetener is the tablet kind and not sprinkling kind. Keep at it!

Rachris! you've made a great start - over a stone in two weeks.

Rachel, I had the same problem with the savoury soups - I diluted them more to reduce the intensity of the flavours.

With the chocolate, it has taken four months to start to enjoy the taste! I tried mixing a vanilla with a chocolate and having half the mixture, hot and well mixed. I liked it like that. I didn't like vanilla on it's own and still don't. I don't like any of the flavours now except chocolate - so that's the only one I have now.

Fortunately I am on week 2 of management so can see the end of packs in 10 weeks!

As Slinky said, you can add sweetner in tablet form to packs.

howdy

I've had so much fun ready all your entries..I just finished my first week, and am finding it crazy hard, my total loss for the first week was 10.56lbs and its such an achievement, it just doesn't feel like it, its the first diet I've ever been on and I've never been clued up about measurements and numbers etc, but I'll keep going, I guess what I'm really waiting for are for someone to say those magic words to me...'oh my God, have you lost weight'...shallow I know, but thats just me all over

Tootsie

Here are my up to date stats

Joh117
Start Date - 2nd Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs loss:D :D
Week 2 - 5lbs loss:D :D
Week 3 - 2 lbs:D
Week 4 - 6.8lbs rounded up to 7lbs loss (I rounded down last weeks so I think thats OK)
Total loss to date - 24lbs:D

I am over the moon. It shows after a low loss your body does catch up and gives you a good loss. What did I do different. Well I didnt have 7 bars this week only 4 as I thought that could be the problem. This week I am only having 2 to see if that makes a difference.

Maybe I will get to management after the 100days. Not gonna worry my head about that now

Jo

Morning Tootsie!

I forgot to give you my revised stats. Here they are ...

Current weight now reduced to 11 stone 6 lbs! Yipee!!!

Kesha - congratulations on such a fab loss for your first week! You may find that people don't comment for quite a while. I'd lost about 3 stone before I noticed comments. Apparently people were 'not sure' and didn't want to cause offence by saying anything. Once it became obvious though, the compliments began coming thick and fast!

How much do you want to lose? I am mighty impressed that this is the first weightloss programme you've ever done. If you are committed, stick to the programme (AND do the homework), and stay abstinent, it will also be the last!

Joh117 - It is true that you are not supposed to have more than one bar a day. One of the reasons is because you have to have extra water when you have the bars because there is no liquid with them. It can be difficult enough to have the required amount of water on a good day, without having to have more!

I went though a phase of having bars, but eventually went back to soups and shakes only.

Morning all,

Just having a moan feeling sorry for myself, got a stinking cold and feel dreadful and desperate for some toast:cry::(

I tried having a soup pack, but could not keep it down :( :(

oh what a horrid day :cry:

Hi all, and what a beautiful, sunny, crisp morning it is too. The kind of day I love and makes me smile. Got my thermals on though as still so cold:eek: :eek:

Lots of stats to updates this morning,

Thanks for the stats rachris and well done on your first two weeks. An amazing amount of weight to have lost honey. Makes it all worth while dosn't it?:D

maxiep, I never have a shake or soup cold, have them all hot it seems to nutralise the taste somehow. Do you like tobasco? You can add this to the soups and it makes such a difference. Good luck on day two babe, shout if you need a hand and one of us will be along to help you out!!:D

Woohoo slinky, another 4.5 lbs, supurb stuff honey, well done. In fact you should get 2 stars I think!!I know Fetcham very well as I am in Shere!! Very near you!!! Have a good day.....:D

Kesha, " OH MY GOD HAVE YOU LOST WEIGHT?" you reply, "yes I have and I am very proud of myself!!!" Well done Kesha, 10.5 lbs in 1 week is truly amazing and such an incentive to carry on!!! Stick with us honey and you will be flying through the stones and dress sizes!! If you want to add your stats, please do and i will post them for you. Congrats again:D :D

Round of applause for Joh117 everyone please, 24lbs in 28 days, that some result, well done you, you must be absolutely thrilled!!!!!!!!:D :D

Virgogirl, another 3lbs then babe, superb stuff, well done you. You must be starting to notice it by now!!!!
The 14k for the LLC is just the training, they also estimate the start up costs to be around 11k and that is without renting premises and business rates. So expensive to start with but I gues the rewards both personally and financially will out way the initial cost:eek:

AJ, much respect to you ((bows)). You are doing so well and going from strength to strength. Can you check that I have your stats right, think I may have got a bit confused somewhere along the line. Congrats again hun!:D

good luck for today everyone, skinny and I have our weigh in's tonight so wish us luck!!!!

Ta, Ta for now

Tootsie
Start Date - 4th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 13st 3.5lbs
Current weight - 12st
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - 9.5lbs
Week 2 - 4.5lbs:D
Week 3 - 3.5lbs
Total so far - 17.5llbs:D :D
Now or Never
Start Date - 28th December 2006
Start Weight - 15st 11 lbs
Goal Weight - 10 st
Week 1 - 8 lbs loss:D
Week 2 - ?
Week 3 - ?
Week 4 - ?
Total loss so far - 28lbs (an amazing 2 stone:D :D )
Amanda Jayne
Start date: 28th August 2006
Start weight: 17 stone 13 lbs
Current weight: 11 stone 6 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone 13 lbs (subject to change
Week 1 - management 6lbs lost:D
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Goal Weight 8st (maybe a little ambitous but will see how it goes - want to be a skinny minny again)
Week 1 - 9.5llbs:D :D
Week 2 - 6.5llbs:D :D
Week 3 - 3.0lbs:D :D
Total so far - 19llbs
Mindless
Start Date - 8th Jan 2007
Start weight - 25st 7llbs
Current weight - 24st 5llbs
Goal Weight - 14st 4llbs
Week 1 - 16lbs:D :D :D
Week 2 - 11lbs:D :D :D

Week 3 - 04lbs:sigh:
Weight loss so far - 31lbs
Clucks
Start Weight - 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - I'm being weighed Thu but it'll only be 4 days in as started bit late due to allowing nicotine withdrawl to bed in first. My weigh in will be every Thu & its 6pm class xxx
Joh117
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Week 4 - 6.8lbs rounded up to 7lbs loss (I rounded down last weeks so I think thats OK)
Total loss to date - 24lbs
:D

Stardreamer
Pixie
Start date: 6th Dec 2006 (but had 2 weeks off over xmas!)
Restart date: 7th Jan 2007
Start weight: 14 stone 10.5lbs
Current weight: 13 stone 3 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone (but 9.5 if I can make it!)
Week 1 - 9 llbs loss:D :D
Week 2- 5.5lbs loss:D :D
Total lost- 22lbs.
Tubby
Ponseta
Startdate: 2nd January 2007
Start weight: 20st 3.5lbs
Goal weight:10st
Week 1: 14.5lbs:D
Week 2: 6.25llbs:D
Total of 1.5 stones in 2 weeks! Am so chuffed!:D :D :D
Nce1
Start date:25th of January
Start weight: 15st 5lbs
Goal Weight: 11 st
Slinkytobe
Startdate: 8 January 2007
Start weight: 19st4lbs (Oh no! Can't believe I'm the heaviest on here!!)
Goal weight:10st (Phew!) :eek:
Week 1: 5.5llbs :D

Week 2: 7.0 lbs:D :D :D
Week 3: 4.5 lbs:D :D
Total loss so far - 17.0llbs:D :D :D
Fallenangel
Weeowobbles
Elsa
Start Date - 9 January 2007
Start Weight - 16 stone 7.5lb
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Week 1: 7.5llbs:D :D
Week 2: 4 llbs:D :D
Lilypad
Start Date - 9th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 2lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - 8llbs :D
Week 2- 2llbs :D
Kitty
Goombagirl
Start date: Jan 14
Start weight: 13 st 03 lbs
Goal weight: 9 st (ish)
Week 1: 7llbs:D :D
Week 2 : 5lbs:D
Total so far - 12lbs:D :D :D
Slimslow
Start date: 5th January
Start Weight: 18st 6lbs
Current Weight: 17st 13lbs (is this right?)
1st Goal to be 14 stone - then work from that
Week 1 - 7llbs loss:D
Week 2 - 4llbs loss:D
Total lost so far - 11llbs:D :D
Supermum
Start date: 10 January
Start weight: 14stone 2 lbs
Current weight: 13 stone 9 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone 5 lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs:D :D
Week 2 - 5lbs:D :D
Total so far - 15lbs:D :D
Virgogirl
Start Date: 17th January
Start Weight: 15st 2lbs
Current Weight: 14st 4lbs
Goal Weight: 11st
Week 1 - 9lbs
Week 2 - 3lbs

Total lost so far - 12lbs
Kitty
Start Date 18th January
Start Weight 13st5lb
Goal Weigh 8st10

Start weight - 15st 7llbs
Current weight - 14st 6llbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7llbs
Week 1 - 7lbs:D :D

Week 2 - 8lbs:D :D :D

Weight loss so far - 15lbs

Morning all,

Just having a moan feeling sorry for myself, got a stinking cold and feel dreadful and desperate for some toast:cry::(

I tried having a soup pack, but could not keep it down :( :(

oh what a horrid day :cry:

Morning babe, chin up and remember "toast is evil, nasty and full of carbs, we don't want carbs do we??????"

have you got any water flavouring, if so try one with hot water, make it quite strong and put some sweetner in it or have a hot shake! If your not at home, go home, go to bed and chill. You need to rest up for the shock of how much weight you have lost when you get weighed tonight!!

take it easy hun xxxxx

Hiya Tootsie, Thanks for the 2 stars. Whehey!! 17lbs loss and 2 stars - things are looking good:cool: . I love Shere. There are some lovely walks around there and a great Pub with really good food. Anyway, less of the food talk...

Skinnyminny cheer up! :wave_cry: It sounds like you need a bit of TLC.xxxxx Have lots of warm drinks today. Take some painkillers and get yourself some Oilbas Oil. That should help to clear your nose.

Thanks toots, I will try the water flavourings,

I have taken the day off and am currently sat on top of the fire wrapped in several layers and a duvet!!! with the central heating on high!!!!

Still very cold :(

Not too confident with the weight loss tonight, don't feel I have lost much this week.

I have even signed up for an induction at the gym tomorrow :eek: :eek: hope I feel better by then. I have also signed up for ice skating lessons :eek: :eek: :eek: but there are no places available until April, still looking forward to it nevertheless.

You are right about the toast - evil nasty and full of carbs and I don't like carbs.

Thanks for your support toots you are a star:D

Hi there Toots!

My stats are virtually accurate except that I lost 4lbs in my first week of Management. Last week I was 11.10, this week 11.06. Hope that's ok!

Skinny - I echo what Toots said about the water flavourings - I always have mine hot - they're lovely! The lemon is my favourite.

I wish I was wrapped up my my duvet by the fire - without the stinking cold, of course!

I hope you are feeling better by tomorrow when you go for your gym induction.

Ice skating lessons - I'd love them! Last year I went to Tamworth for a few days to visit friends and relatives, we went to the Snow Dome and I went skating. I was rubbish! However, after an hour I was ok. The next day it was like I'd never skated - I was really wobbly again. After an hour I was ok. The third time was the same, and the fourth. I never got any better! I am sure lessons would sort me out though.

Do let me know how you get on.

Tootsie

Thanks so much for your praise. I was feeling a little down last week after a not so great loss yeah I know a loss is a loss and it is way more than I ever managed on any other diet. But this week really took my breathe away.

I had an idea I had done well as my clothes suddenly were hanging off me!! but I never thought it was anything like a 7lb more in the region of 4lb

Anyway that is enough to keep me motivated for a while.

Just passed an exam at work so all in all not a bad 24hrs.

I am also full of cold and feeling very lethargic and could easily reach for the food BUT I know I won't I am in this for the long haul. Soon be time to sit with a bowl of soup mmmm

Jo

Jo, you have something to celebrate, no clothes that fit you:eek: , passing an exam ((claps) and remaining abstinent ((raises a glass of water)), well bottle actually!!!!! mahusive amount of well dones coming your way:D :D :D

Sorry i got your stats wrong AJ :eek: :eek: I have changed them for you........

Tootsie
Start Date - 4th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 13st 3.5lbs
Current weight - 12st
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - 9.5lbs
Week 2 - 4.5lbs:D
Week 3 - 3.5lbs
Total so far - 17.5llbs:D :D
Now or Never
Start Date - 28th December 2006
Start Weight - 15st 11 lbs
Goal Weight - 10 st
Week 1 - 8 lbs loss:D
Week 2 - ?
Week 3 - ?
Week 4 - ?
Total loss so far - 28lbs (an amazing 2 stone:D :D )
Amanda Jayne
Start date: 28th August 2006
Start weight: 17 stone 13 lbs
Current weight: 11 stone 6 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone 13 lbs (subject to change
Week 1 - management 4lbs lost:D
Skinnyminny
Start date 4th Jan
Start Weight 14st 4lbs
Goal Weight 8st (maybe a little ambitous but will see how it goes - want to be a skinny minny again)
Week 1 - 9.5llbs:D :D
Week 2 - 6.5llbs:D :D
Week 3 - 3.0lbs:D :D
Total so far - 19llbs
Mindless
Start weight - 25st 7llbs
Current weight - 24st 5llbs
Goal Weight - 14st 4llbs
Week 1 - 16lbs:D :D :D
Week 2 - 11lbs:D :D :D

Week 3 - 04lbs:sigh:
Weight loss so far - 31lbs
Clucks
Start Weight - 12st 3lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - I'm being weighed Thu but it'll only be 4 days in as started bit late due to allowing nicotine withdrawl to bed in first. My weigh in will be every Thu & its 6pm class xxx
Joh117
Start Weight - 14st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 9st 7lbs
Total loss to date - 24lbs
:D

Stardreamer
Pixie
Start date: 6th Dec 2006 (but had 2 weeks off over xmas!)
Restart date: 7th Jan 2007
Start weight: 14 stone 10.5lbs
Current weight: 13 stone 3 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone (but 9.5 if I can make it!)
Week 1 - 9 llbs loss:D :D
Week 2- 5.5lbs loss:D :D
Total lost- 22lbs.
Tubby
Ponseta
Startdate: 2nd January 2007
Start weight: 20st 3.5lbs
Goal weight:10st
Week 1: 14.5lbs:D
Week 2: 6.25llbs:D
Total of 1.5 stones in 2 weeks! Am so chuffed!:D :D :D
Nce1
Start date:25th of January
Start weight: 15st 5lbs
Goal Weight: 11 st
Slinkytobe
Startdate: 8 January 2007
Start weight: 19st4lbs (Oh no! Can't believe I'm the heaviest on here!!)
Goal weight:10st (Phew!) :eek:
Week 1: 5.5llbs :D

Week 2: 7.0 lbs:D :D :D
Week 3: 4.5 lbs:D :D
Total loss so far - 17.0llbs:D :D :D
Fallenangel
Weeowobbles
Elsa
Start Date - 9 January 2007
Start Weight - 16 stone 7.5lb
Goal Weigh <10 stone
Week 1: 7.5llbs:D :D
Week 2: 4 llbs:D :D
Lilypad
Start Date - 9th Jan 2007
Start Weight - 14st 2lbs
Goal Weight - 10 stone
Week 1 - 8llbs :D
Week 2- 2llbs :D
Kitty
Goombagirl
Start date: Jan 14
Start weight: 13 st 03 lbs
Goal weight: 9 st (ish)
Week 1: 7llbs:D :D
Week 2 : 5lbs:D
Total so far - 12lbs:D :D :D
Slimslow
Start date: 5th January
Start Weight: 18st 6lbs
Current Weight: 17st 13lbs (is this right?)
1st Goal to be 14 stone - then work from that
Week 1 - 7llbs loss:D
Week 2 - 4llbs loss:D
Total lost so far - 11llbs:D :D
Supermum
Start date: 10 January
Start weight: 14stone 2 lbs
Current weight: 13 stone 9 lbs
Goal weight: 10 stone 5 lbs
Week 1 - 10lbs:D :D
Week 2 - 5lbs:D :D
Total so far - 15lbs:D :D