LL STARTERS IN JANUARY 2007

Hi everyone
Back from hols and back on track!! I had been told that it was really hard to get back on abstinence after you had relaxed a bit - was it ever. It has taken me a week to get back on track and back into ketosis and I really thought I wasn't going to get there. I lost 5lbs whilst on holiday thanks to sensible food choices and lots of exercise - no thanks to to odd glass (or was that bottle) of wine most evenings!! Can someone update my stats, always helps me when I am struggling to be part of this site and see how everyone else is getting on.
Jackiem38
Start Date :07/02/07

Start Weight :20:09
Current weight:14:06
Goal Weight :10:10 but that might change
Total 87lbs in 18 weeks

Hiya all,

One would be most grateful if one could update my stats the next time the list is done, they are now

Mindless
start date - 8th Jan 2007

Start weight - 25st 7lbs
Goal Weight - 14st 4llbs
Current weight - 17st 8lbs

Total -111lbs in 23 weeks (aka 7st 13lbs)

after the 5lbs off this week

Muchos Gracias

LONG TIME NO POSTS

HYA EVERYONE!!!

Gosh it has been a while since had chance ro come on & post, not hd a good few weeks diet wise, went to tenerife and was "good" ish only put on a lb - so went abstinent for a week to get back on track and officially started management on Monday. So far so good, althogh wanted to keep on eating - I didn't though and am pleased with myself.

I am really happy with my wieght now so am focusing on toning up the flabby bits, I will update my pics as soon as I can dig them out.

Hope everyone out there is doing well.

Back