LL to CD

mollyjak

Been on Ll and lost 5st with 3 more to go, stopped 3 months ago but have gradually put back on 1 st.
Wondering if CD would be a better option as have to do a round trip of 80 miles to get to class and it would be less to drive to a CDC.
Would I have to have a Drs form signed again?
Any other advice please?

It's cheaper than LL, much cheaper, Think you only have to get your doctor to sign a form if your BMI is over 40, you don't have to get regular checks with your GP either like they make you on lighterlife, I have done both and prefer CD as I think they have more products to choose from and it's £25-£30 cheaper per week!!

I also prefer CD after doing lighter life a few years ago.
It's cheaper and works along practically the same principles. You just don't have the weekly group meetings which is fine by me. I see my CDC once a week and can discuss with her any problems I may be having.
I'm on my first week and shocked to say on day 5 i've lost 7lbs and i'm actually enjoying it! I have at least three stones to lose and i'm in it for the long haul this time!

I also lost 3 stone with LL (although put 1 stone back on afterwards!) and I MUCH prefer CD. It's cheaper, in my opinion most of the shakes and bars taste better than the LL ones, there is much more choice and the tetras (cartons of ready made shakes) are an absolute god send. Not having to bring my hand blender into the office with me everyday has made me feel much more normal!! I would recommend CD to anyone who needs to loose weight. I find it much easier than LL because the tetras are so handy and I prefer the flavours and therefore I don't see the diet as a chore. Hope this helps!

Back