LL vs CD Querie

AG1981

Gold Member
Am off for a hypnotherapy consultation on Thursday and am debating giving LL a try as maybe the group meetings and counselling involved may be the extra kick up the bottom I need. Maybe the hypnotherapist can help me change my mind set and help me convince myself that LL would be my saving grace.

I have heard lots of people talking about the flavours and that CD have a wider variety and are nicer so am a bit worried the packs are going to be more limited with LL. I also use the tetra bricks a lot for when i'm at work so am a bit worried as I'm led to believe LL don't have them.

Also can anyone tell me how much LL costs weekly at present?

Anyone done both CD and LL and can tell me the pro's and cons involved??

Hi,
I think LL is about £70 per week, quite a bit more than CD. I havent done LL as I couldnt afford to pay that much, my friend is on LL and the only difference seems to be the support meetings you have, I have a very good CDC who always has time to talk so feel well supported.

LL is £66 a week with all the counseling.

There are bars which some use for when out or at work. The soups and shakes are good but you're there to understand why you eat like you eat and to get your head away from the flavour of food thing. For the really short time it takes to loose over 3 stone, they are just nutrition after all.

Back