LLL or RTM: Whats your plan?

CornishPixie

Morning Ladies, how was the weekend? Did you all have fun?

I need a little advice and everyone here is so helpful that I couldnt not come to you. I started LL on 14th Feb and have since lost about 3.5 stone. I have another 2.5 to loose. I've said to my LLC that on the 15th June (4 months since starting) i'll be moving to either RTM or LLL. This is becuase if i blip, i beat myself up and feel really bad because its not "allowed" and although these blips aren't often then make me really paranoid about my weight. So i said 4 months is enough i'm moving on then and i'll loose the rest either in RTM or LLL.

So question is, do i go to RTM or LLL. I'm tempted to do LLL as I can stay on that with 1 meal consistently and I'll be happy, or would RTM be better as it works out cheaper in the end? Or Do say 8 weeks on LLL then move on to RTM?

Any advice would be great, and also would be really interested to hear your plans as well, or is it a straight move to RTM? I'm sure you've been thinking about it too!

Also job interview today - so fingers crossed please! xxxx

Stay focused!

Hi the only advice I can give,
You say you still have weight to loose, you're properly better moving to Lite and still keep in ketosis,if you will be happier doing that hun.:)
Then going on to RTM,because you can loose a bit over the 12 wks on total or 4 wks on lite anyway!
You need to work out what triggers off your blips though try writing thought records when you have the urge or occupy yourself,as it will just take you longer to loose and cost you more money!:(
I myself did get to my goal,then do RTM!!
Anyway well done on your progress so far and good luck with the rest of your journey and with your interview!:)
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Yup... agree with Sexychick completely...

The way I understand it, RTM is meant to help equip you with the tools to be able to maintain... by way of slowly increasing your calorie intake again, thus increasing your metabolism, and learning which foods are best suited to you...

Add this, along with the counselling... and you should be good to go, on to a new healthier, slimmer life... for ever! :D

LLL is still a weight loss plan though, so would be ideal for you as you'd still like to lose another few stone.

In my opinion, once you have gotton closer (or even hit) goal, then it's the right time for you to do RTM...

Congrats on your fantastic losses so far... hope you find the best route to continue, and good luck... :)

xx

thanks ladies you are definitely right. I need to keep it in perspective I have 2.5 stone left to loose, which is close but I still need to work hard. I think a move to LLL would be better as I am already at that point where I pick. I'm trying to keep it under control and this isnt a weekly thing, and it isnt large either, so not meals or bags of anything, i dont purposly go out and buy anything to eat. I have weigh in tonight and I dont think its going to go well following wednesdays blip at my event, plus i havent drunk a massive amount of water. She knows my plan, but i was hoping to have another stone off in the last 4 weeks before moving onto LLL, but the scales are working against me i think lol! I love the idea of a thought log - I might buy a plain journal on the way home tonight and start writing everything down when I feel like I am going to want something I shouldnt. Thanks so much lovelies!

Interview went great as well, got a second for tomorrow afternoon and another one on Wednesday morning..so should be a good week ahead!! xxxx

Back