LMAO Slimming World weight progress chart...

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
...just had weigh in and gained a sneaky pound - was expecting 3 or 4 so very pleased with that but just put my small blip into the weight progress chart on the SW website and it now has me getting to target on my birthday (which is my plan) but get this.....

.... in

...... 2015!!!:8855:

Now I know I'm a slow loser but I think even I can manage 35 pounds in less than 5 years!!! It just made me chuckle! xxx

no pressure there then - you just take things nice and slowly !!

How many pages did you have to scroll across to get to target?!! I'm sure you'll manage it before then hun... xx

Ooo just had a look at mine on line and I should reach target by my birthday this year...now that would be nice...3 stone 11 to go!!

You probably burned off 2lb just clicking and scrolling across to see where the line ended up lol

Haha Laddies Boy that made me chuckle!! Don't worry DD, as I've already said to you, you'll get there, I know you've had your ups and downs lately, but at least you're willing to nip it in the bud now, and it's important that you look at what you've acheived and not focus on the negative bits- Onwards and upwards, or should I say downwards!!XXX

lol!! mine told me i'd lose 4 stone 9lb by december. Then I put on 3.5lb and it said id lose 1 stone by december!! silly thing! x

Ha, that's v amusing. I don't trust that thing at all, but as you've discovered DD, it's good for a laugh!

Back