Loads of questions from confused beginner

maddie_tc

Hi folks!!

Those of u who have read my previous post will know that I am moving from a VLCD to low carb from end of feb when I have reached exact target. I'm quiet (still!) confused and would really appreciate answers to some of my silly questions:

-Can I do induction for 2 weeks and then slowly add carbs even if I've reached target?

-I'm a coffee lover, is coffee only allowed with heavy creme?

-is milled flex seeds allowed in induction?(as I saw loads of recipes including that in the recipe section)

-is Atkins advantage bar allowed as a snack?

-I don't eat pork, are there any other good sausages you would suggest? (as I think breakfast will be hardest for me)

Thanks for reading through!! Looking forward to my new lifestyle!!

Maddie xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

maddie_tc said:
Hi folks!!

Those of u who have read my previous post will know that I am moving from a VLCD to low carb from end of feb when I have reached exact target. I'm quiet (still!) confused and would really appreciate answers to some of my silly questions:

-Can I do induction for 2 weeks and then slowly add carbs even if I've reached target?

-I'm a coffee lover, is coffee only allowed with heavy creme?

-is milled flex seeds allowed in induction?(as I saw loads of recipes including that in the recipe section)

-is Atkins advantage bar allowed as a snack?

-I don't eat pork, are there any other good sausages you would suggest? (as I think breakfast will be hardest for me)

Thanks for reading through!! Looking forward to my new lifestyle!!

Maddie xx

Oh and I almost forgot...are the almond flour crepes, shirtaki noodles, and flatout tortilla allowed for induction??

Hi & welcome, It's better to read the book but for just now, read the sticky at the top of the page. "So You're Thinking Of Starting Atkins."

Back