Loads to lose, need a buddy

It is indeed and I'm glad you are doing ok.
I weighed this am an lost 6 lbs am now 23st 8 lbs wish it was more but realise in 2/3 weeks I could be in the 22's which I haven't been for a long time also I feel much better since starting so you have to look at the bigger picture don't you? I sound disappointed and I suppose I am really have been on a high all week silyl isn't it tsk get over yourself Ke! norty gel!Speak tom am working this evening good luck with wi Piggers x.
Hi Keke, 6lbs is a real achievement, carry round 6lbs of potatoes for a few hours and you will soon see its a significant amount, you did good girl !

Hello keke
how are you feeling now hun? Hope you survived the hunger pangs, so annoying and frustrating aren't they? Pleased mzpiggy was around to help you in your hour of need :) I sent you a long PM, but i have a horrible sinking feeling it didn't go through cyberspace?????My pc went wild at the crucial moment..if it's not in your inbox, let me know, i'll type it again!

Take care, hang on in there :) x

Don't worry Rosie I am back on the straight and going to be narrowererererer again, thank you for helping in my hour of need Piggers am vere grateful anything I can do for you all just pm me thanks again xHaving good tea tonight and going to have a nice treat tonight and use my syns up on something nice I dunno what yet but I won't be silly thanks girls x

Don't worry Rosie I am back on the straight and going to be narrowererererer again, thank you for helping in my hour of need Piggers am vere grateful anything I can do for you all just pm me thanks again xHaving good tea tonight and going to have a nice treat tonight and use my syns up on something nice I dunno what yet but I won't be silly thanks girls x
Anytime Keke,
glad to hear you're back on track, stepping on the scales and seeing a loss is just the best feeling, YOU HAVE THE POWER :)

ROSIE..... (spoken like Michelle in Hello hello when she gets hold of Renee) lol. yOU ARE DOING SO WELL MY GIRL FANTASTIC 2LBS OFF YOU WILL be in the 16s soon give another week or so well done love you deserve it ! xx

Hi Ruthie, Rose and Keke,
im 4lbs off this week and very chuffed about it too 17 + a half pounds gone in 3 weeks, ryvita and banana for brekki today free soup, orange and pear for lunch, not decided about dinner yet.

well done to all of you - what a fantastic weigh in for you . I don't weigh in till later this evening but found myself in Sainsbury's comparing the calorie content of their main meals at lunchtime. I was so tempted but opted for the soup and roll which was the best choice in terms of calories, I'll let you know when I get back tonight..

Piggers have found out this morn about your faberoony weight loss well done m'dear! Good luck for tonight Ruthie let us know how you have done am rooting for you love!

That's the weigh to do it Ruthie! xx lol don't despair love I am not happy with my weight loss but figure if I stick with it it's gonna come off eventually . It better mind it does anyway grrr lol! Good girl keep it going .

Dont be disheartnd Ruthie and Keke,:)
you would feel worse if you gained, but you didn't so its good :talk017: you are both doin just fine, i know it can be disappointing when you dont lose as much as you expected but the weight IS coming off even at 1lb a week you will be nearly 4 stone lighter this time next year !!!
xxx

Keep your chin up girls :)

a loss is a loss no matter what, its off and it ain't coming back!!!!

some weeks will be likethat and the dreaded sts, but it does all even itself out, so who cares if it takes 2 months or 2 years..we will all be fit and fab....and feeling happier than we have in ages :)

Keep going, we are all running on this road to success :)

Dont be disheartnd Ruthie and Keke,:)
you would feel worse if you gained, but you didn't so its good :talk017: you are both doin just fine, i know it can be disappointing when you dont lose as much as you expected but the weight IS coming off even at 1lb a week you will be nearly 4 stone lighter this time next year !!!
xxx

Piggers when you say it like that it really brings it home to you also just think how much more would I have put on by next year the way I was going I wunt be able to walk soon . Thank m'dear for putting it into perspective.xx

Keep your chin up girls :)

a loss is a loss no matter what, its off and it ain't coming back!!!!

some weeks will be likethat and the dreaded sts, but it does all even itself out, so who cares if it takes 2 months or 2 years..we will all be fit and fab....and feeling happier than we have in ages :)

Keep going, we are all running on this road to success :)

Thanks Rosie I feel better already so think what I will feel like in another 2 weeks and another and another . Would have liked to edit you post with a small s after chin for I have several that need keeping up at the min Rosie! lol Not for much longer though damn these chins !

Thanks Rosie I feel better already so think what I will feel like in another 2 weeks and another and another . Would have liked to edit you post with a small s after chin for I have several that need keeping up at the min Rosie! lol Not for much longer though damn these chins !
oh Keke,
i really do know what you mean, a few months ago iwas in a taxi and caught a glimpse of the bottom half of my face in the rear view mirror, i actually got a fright when i saw my chins from that angle, i mean i really got an actual fright, you know the sharp intake of breath with a little jump back kind of scare, seem to be thinning out nicely now though.

Back