Loads to lose, need a buddy

Hi girls, just want to say I can relate to the dreaded multi chins. Think I've definately lost one (at least) now. Like you mzpiggy, I caught sight of myself in a mirror, the hairdressers mirror and couldn't concentrate of my hairdo, for looking at my multiple chins and all that flab on my neck.....or rather what neck?????....thankfully its emerging from the rolls of blubber now, think that's what my hubby was commenting on!

Anyway. all these damn insecurities will soon be a thing of the past ladies, for all of us, and I have promised myself..NEVER to let myself get like that ever again!!!! :)

Last edited:
thank you all for your kind words and through the disappointment of mon night weigh in I have gone back to re evaluate all those hidden syns. Maybe a glass of wine I didn't write down or a yoghurt or two I didn't look up. I guess my body needs to adjust as well after years of over eating. I told the group the one thing I would be giving up this week was going to the gym but back again today for a 45 minute intensive spinning session and kinda of proud that I did a whole 26 miles and 485 calories. That was a good feeling - so onwards and upwards x:sigh:

Ruthie .....Good girl don't be down 11 lbs in 3 weeks is fab I wish it were me! Think I am eating way tooo much think I have to start cutting back now I have got used to the diet will try the red first and then if no hope then cut the portions . I have been warned ! Have a good day tom everyone won't post tom as working v long day speak fri xxx

Hi Ruthie,
i think your bmi gets calculated for you when you set up your ticker, there will probably be a tutorial for it in user cp. X

I had to work hard for my 2.5lbs this week but then I did have a pub meal on Fri night and now the kids are on holiday, they are ever so helpfully baking! How do you work out your bmi and add that to your profile thingy?

It took me ages to work that out yesterday. You have to add your height, starting weight and current weight to your profile info and it automatically adds the BMI info for you.

I'm still here, had a long day in London yesterday and couldn't stick to plan but enjoyed my baguette and fries very much! Hopefully going to the gym this afternoon to work it off ;)

I hope you staggered out of that said gym you worked so damn hard in it hehe lol good girl get back on it and don't feel guilty it will make you demoralised! xxx:D

Back