Loch Fyne?

Mrscush

Woman on a mission!
Hello

I am going to Loch Fyne for lunch on Thur, and will likely have a starter and main.

I was thinking of opting forMackeral pate with oatcakes or Loch Fyne smoked salmon ashet for starter and then pan fried seabass for main or Grilled lemon sole (hold the capers and lemon butter!)

Here is the menu
http://www.lochfyne.com/Loch-Fyne-Restaurants-Menu.aspx

Please can you let me know if you think my choices are good - or if you can see anything better!

thanks x

hiya

ive been there before and had the smoked salmon with capers (can leave them off) and i had the chinese style sea bass is very nice aswell and the seafood selection....im going again soon hope you enjoy x

I was there last year and had the mussels.... absolutely to die for :)

Keep out the gift shop area, its bad bad bad for dieters ;)

thank u for your replies. I think I will opt for maybe the sea bass - maybe the mussels?!
and starlight - I will stay away from the shop! thanks for the heads up!!

the salmon trio to start is nice, and the rock lobster is gorgeous for main!

mmmmm - might have to book a table in my local again!!! x

We are off to our local Loch Fyne ( no gift shop here)
It's our anniversary - and calamari is my favourite - any ideas how many SYNS this may be?
I will attempt to be good for my main meal!!
Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Starlight said:
I didnt realise they were a chain... Im seriously unimpressed with them though, only the original and one other are in Scotland - thats disgraceful :mad:

I don't understand Starlight - why are you mad??
If you check out their website they have a huge chain

Kx

Starlight said:
And only 2 restaurants in Scotland. I think that's dreadful considering they promote local produce and all the Loch Fyne stuff yet almost their entire company is south of the border

OIC ;)

Back