LoChan's diary - hello!

Grrs, did scales peeking last night and this morning and didn't like what I saw. Brain trying to persuade me to eat less today but I'm going to force it to enjoy slimming eats pancakes and bacon in a bit.

Wondering if not get enough sleep and such is making me a bit too stressed to lose efficiently. Might do a 'yoga challenge week' next with doing a half hour of that everyday and do the wii fit and other extra curricular exercise as and when the enthusiasm is there... it's interesting to compare weeks like that anywho. Sometimes doing less works better for me *shrugs*

Anywho - it was a red day yesterday:

B - Yoghurt first thing (don't like eating breakfast until I've been awake a few hours but I've read should eat something early as poss to get the metabolism firing).
Grapenuts (hexb), milk for cereal/coffee (hexa), chopped honey roast almonds (3 syns), chopped banana - microwaved.

L - Leftover lamb in a sandwich with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spring onions and minty mayo (1 syn, 1 hexb and very, very tasty).

Afternoon - yoghurt and a chopped apple (a Lord Lamborne today, posh sounding huh!)

D - BBQ pulled pork, broccoli, mix of carrot, swede and celeriac chips with spicy italian seasoning.
BBQ pulled pork, broccoli, mixed superfree veg chips.jpg

Evening - milky coffee (hexa), bahlsen lebkuchen (6.5 syns), apple (regular old cox :p)

Exercise - school walk & 45 mins wii fii plus 10 mins yoga stretches/cooldown.

Got to do two lots of calf stretches to make up for missing them yesterday - off to do those in a mo, just catching up on diaries and having some herbal tea, hopefully it won't take me two hours like last night :D

Morning Lo

Sorry the sneaky peak weren't up to much I did the same thing Monday morning and it very nearly threw me into a downwards spiral so please be careful of those sneaky peaks....
Also remember all this exercise your doing and muscle your building
Muscle weighs more than fat FACT!!

Still peeking, looked even more grim today :sigh:

Cold is building and my ankle is hurting with swelling a bit so maybe water rentention is happening again and got no holland and barrett tablets left. Will be quiet again today as gonna go nap before work and from then on lots to do today.

Still 100% though the downward spiral is happening in my head even if it's not knocked me out of whack foodwise. Did buy some things I shouldn't have from the shop yesterday but I didn't eat them, they're sat in the kitchen :(:confused:

Going to monitor my fluid intake for the day and see if that helps.

Hope everyone has a good day and good luck to those with a WI - I'll try and pop on later to visit folks xx

Oh wonderful, bank just phoned me, someone's cloned my debit card - got no money out of me since I was at the bottom of my overdraft until payday.

Informed the OH of this and was complaining about it and about stupid scales and he snapped at me about weighing myself and going on about it so that's set me off sobbing again so probably no sleep before work. Brilliant.

Grr and I shouldn't moan about it on here, lots of people with worse stuff going on I'm sorry :sigh:

Lo, that's awful. Not good obviously, that you are at the end of your overdraft limit, but thank goodness you didn't lose anything. Of course when you are upset, all the other things you worry about seem worse as well.

I'm so sorry OH wasn't sympathetic. Hope you do get some sleep ... hugs ... xxx

:bighug: having your card cloned is awfuli had £900 removed from my account a couple of years ago got it back but it felt like such an intrusion.

as to the scales you know they lie, they are evil little creatures with a mind of their own who tap in to our deepest insecurities, ignore them until official ei day.
i use something called HRI for water retention buy it from the supermarket:D

:asskick: kick up the bum for unsympathetic oh xx

hope your day gets better and you get some decent sleep soon :)

Last edited:
Oh wonderful, bank just phoned me, someone's cloned my debit card - got no money out of me since I was at the bottom of my overdraft until payday.

Informed the OH of this and was complaining about it and about stupid scales and he snapped at me about weighing myself and going on about it so that's set me off sobbing again so probably no sleep before work. Brilliant.

Grrrr :mad:
how flipping maddening though thankfully they didn't get away with any money and it seems like the bank were on to it pretty quickly so that's a good thing.......
Re: Sneaky peaks men just don't seem to get the weighing thing I know my other half doesn't and has often hidden said scales in the boot of his car so I couldn't get on them :eek:

Grr and I shouldn't moan about it on here, lots of people with worse stuff going on I'm sorry :sigh:

:D don't be daft everyone feels better after a good old moan ;)

Hey, dont ever be thinking that your problems are lesser or don't matter.
Look at the state I got into over 1 meal.
You are more than justified to be feeling rotten here.

Hubby should have been more sensitive but hopefully it was just a blip for him too and he will comes home with roses (the flower kind!) and full of smiles to show you he does care! Even a good old hug would alleviate your problems right now.

Were all here for you though.

*massivesquishyhugs*

Last edited:
The most important thing to remember is that men are stupid :D

I weigh all the time but it doesn't make me think oh what's the point if I've gained weight or I can have another chocolate if I've lost. If it's affecting how you feel it might be better to just weigh once a week. I know that's easier said than done but if it upsets you is it worth it.

Problems are problems no matter how big or small and there's always someone here with useful information or useless if it's me replying :8855:

Heys,

Day's not been great but at least there's just cooking and wii fit left to do tonight and I can flop for the rest of it.

Mind keeps going over where they could have had the opportunity to nick my details - I'm always really careful online only using paypal or sites I'm 100% certain of like for food shopping... thinking I must have used a cashpoint that had a cardreader or something :sigh: And aye, for once I was glad that I'm crap with money and sitting at the bottom of my overdraft heh (it's only a tiddly tiny one but still).

Don't think OH will apologise directly... I walked away this morning into the kitchen and he followed me and hugged me but didn't say 'owt. Rang me at lunch time to 'see how I am now' and offered to loan me some cash until my new card arrives. Leave it at that I guess... he's usually decent enough but will snap at me if he thinks I'm going on... I did say I was being stupid when he gave me the hug this morn which was half true (the weighing myself bit) but I suppose I shouldn't have written it off like that... mheh.

Had some potential good news in that m'dad's getting some time off work during the half term break so might be going for a mini-break to my nan and grandad's caravan in wales on the 26th... OH doesn't come with us so it'll give me a break and time with family peoples and the OH a break from me banging on about my diet/weight loss to him :)

Do you use Simply Be. I shopped on there the other night and the day after the bank fraud department rang to make sure it was me. They said they were having lots of problems with card details on that site so were checking every purchase. Don't know if it's related to that or not. I'm glad the bank were checking up but was a bit miffed cos I was doing secret shopping that hubbie didn't know about and the bank spoke to him :8855:

Awww Hunny, it sounds like you have had an emotional day!

Hope your feeling better now xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Lo,
Aww hun please don't think your problems are any less important than anyone else's cos they really aren't, you know we are always here for you sweetie, you go ahead and rant get it off your chest, god knows we all need to from time to time.
Well like Tilly said Men are stupid :giggle: and they're the only ones that don't realise it :8855:
Hope the trip to Wales comes off sounds like just what you need ...chin up sweetie hope you have a better night tonight sleep wise, oh and your Mackerel Onigiri was delish (I made my own Furikake was yummy), I loved it totally, didn't look as nice as yours did but tasted divine xxxxxx...need to see what else I can steal from your recipes lol xxxxxx

Do you use Simply Be. I shopped on there the other night and the day after the bank fraud department rang to make sure it was me. They said they were having lots of problems with card details on that site so were checking every purchase. Don't know if it's related to that or not. I'm glad the bank were checking up but was a bit miffed cos I was doing secret shopping that hubbie didn't know about and the bank spoke to him :8855:

Hmn, possibility. I've noticed before that my computer says there are errors on their payment page. I'll see if I can pay that via a DD instead of through their site, thanks :)

Awww Hunny, it sounds like you have had an emotional day!

Hope your feeling better now xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The fact that it's friday helps :) Think I'll survive the rest of the week intact lol One more day until WI day huh :eek::confused::D I don't know what will happen!

men they never apologise:rolleyes:

fingers crossed the half term break comes off, where in wales would it be ?

Hoping you sleep better tonight :4635:

Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully will be a better one xx

:bighug:

Near Rhosneigr on Anglesea - they've had caravans there since before I was born. They had to change site a few years back and were talking about looking at the other side of the island but I went into a big strop 'cause I've been going there since tiny I didn't want them going somewhere new lol It's like a second home :)

Still worn out and not looking forward to work, phone calls to make which I'd rather not (hate phones, make me nervous and stutter/trip over my words). At least I can book my days off, bright side :)

Hey Lo,
Aww hun please don't think your problems are any less important than anyone else's cos they really aren't, you know we are always here for you sweetie, you go ahead and rant get it off your chest, god knows we all need to from time to time.
Well like Tilly said Men are stupid :giggle: and they're the only ones that don't realise it :8855:
Hope the trip to Wales comes off sounds like just what you need ...chin up sweetie hope you have a better night tonight sleep wise, oh and your Mackerel Onigiri was delish (I made my own Furikake was yummy), I loved it totally, didn't look as nice as yours did but tasted divine xxxxxx...need to see what else I can steal from your recipes lol xxxxxx

Mn just not used to having somewhere I can have a rant - as've said before my world is very small, I don't really talk to anyone else irl other than my OH (I feel uncomfortable talking to my parents/other family about things). His ears must burn most days :eek:

Glad you enjoyed the nigiri :) I haven't been too creative this week with one thing or another - need to get my thinking cap on this weekend and sort a few recipe plans out for next week x

I'm getting there :)

Sounds ridiculous but I was getting stroppy last night because I'd run out of yoghurts. The OH said why couldn't I have one of his amores and I said 'I can't, your yoghurts are fatty yoghurts!' :eek: He just said 'Oh...' and left it at that, didn't want to start another row I guess:8855:

Going to wagamama in town tonight, slightly worrying as first time eating out on plan and the day before WI but think it'll do us good to be out the house for a little bit :) Not doing anything else as got my son with us but can have a bit of a browse in the nearby shops, prolly get the OH to buy me a book in waterstones... Tempted to go buy a big cake from patisserie valerie for after WI tom'ow... hmmn synnalicious :p

Hope you have a good day, weekend almost here and all xxx

Back