LoChan's diary - hello!

Aw I hope you can get online again properly soon, you are the 2nd person I have read about having internet trouble.

Sorry to hear you are feeling down, see how you feel tomorrow but if your low mood continues perhaps you could ask for your review asap rather than waiting?

:bighug:

Hope you manage to get back on-line soon Lo, you are such a fab support for everyone else, it's a shame that you can't access that support in return when you need it. Hope you're just having a little dip and you feel a lot better soon. As Izzyhew says, maybe booking in earlier for your review, asap, and having a tweak of your meds might help?

Have to say though, I agree with Ellbee about there being something in the air, I woke up this morning feeling really down again too, just feels like a heavy dark cloud hanging about my head, hopefully it's temporary and we'll all manage to be on the up again soon. :) xxxx

Heys, still out of action at home - very frustrating! Got trees grown up into the phoneline so having to get those chopped down before the line can get fixed, tsch.

I'm working at my mum's today and tom'ow so will try and catch up with you all. I've not much to post about myself really. My head has dropped out of the game, I got a STS for last week but I'm likely heading for a gain this week. Got styck in the not wanting to get out of bed mood and can't see the doctors until 18th july :(

See you all on y'diaries in a little bit xx

sorry you are having a rough time, how long will it take to sort out the trees? hope it's not too long.

Is there no way to see your doctor sooner? Hope today seems better for you xxx

Heys, the trees are down and BT are coming on thursday so hopefully I'll be back online and back on track with SW.

My doctors are crap Izzy, would only give me an emergency appointment if I was having suicidal thoughts and I'm not that bad :( They've made me an apt with a doctor I don't know but my normal one has been taking a 'just get on with it' stance so maybe a new one might try adjusting my meds, I hope so.

Don't want to face the scales, there's been a lot of crisps and cadbury crunches dissapearing in my house lately, oops.

And bleddy hell it's roasting in Manchester. Exercise class was awful today, wobbluheaded with the heat and sleep deprivation. Got through it though so it feels lije I've achieved sometjing today - a positive note to end on for now :)

I also think it's fab you went to exercise class I do find things harder in the heat as well.

Thursday isn't far off now so hopefully you will feel a little better when you can come here again, I know I find it quite therapeutic typing out my thoughts, and the ladies here are always supportive :)

Perhaps you don't need to face the scales just yet, you could give yourself a fresh start foodwise and then wait a few weeks to weigh - psychologically it might be better for you.

Hey Lo, just popping by as another stuggling to keep my head in the game. Hope all is well with you xxx

Back