LoChan's diary - hello!

Morning Lo....

Hope your feeling ok? Xxxxx

I have set the Easter Chick Challenge up on Curvys.... We're going to run it for the next 8 weeks, which takes us to Easter weekend! :)

Hey sweetie, hope you're having a super saturday, take care my lovely :hug99: xxx

hey honey xx
get that note extended !!!!
The tabs need time to do there work and you need to learn to relax:)

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Just a hello to you and to say I'm thinking of you. Fancy having to stress out with finances when you are off work! Still, once it's done you will have your head clearer and can forge ahead with something else. Good to hear you are back cooking again, some people find it therapeutic but it stresses me even more as it's usually rubbish.

I am going to make scones tomorrow. I nearly always chuck it away as I don't want my family to eat my offerings out of politeness (e.g. Mmm lovely, very moist - they mean WET). There is a queue of desperate sparrows outside already (only the ones who haven't tried my baking before).

Big hug Pomooky XXX

:bighug:Thanks hun :)

I think my baking is good, just my OH and son are really fussy so it usually ends up with just me eating it :eek: Or passing half of each thing on to my dad, that's no so bad then :D

Going to make some cheese scones in a mo, jittery feeling and I do find the baking calms me down a little bit (even if it doesn't help the weight much :rolleyes:).

Was going to do a roast dinner too but I forgot to take the joint out of the freezer :eek: Eh well, should do lazy things today anyway.

How are you getting on? xxxx

Morning Lo....

Hope your feeling ok? Xxxxx

I have set the Easter Chick Challenge up on Curvys.... We're going to run it for the next 8 weeks, which takes us to Easter weekend! :)

Tired :rolleyes:

Mn d'you reckon I could start a week late as I was thinking I'd rather wait until after my london weekend before attempting the 'back on plan' lifestyle again? :eek:

Thanks for letting me know :) xxxxx

hey honey xx
get that note extended !!!!
The tabs need time to do there work and you need to learn to relax:)

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

I wish I'd known how to relax yesterday :eek:
Was sorting out my son's room and building his new giant storage/bunk bed - we didn't get round to it during the week, it took about 3-4 hours of cleaning/clearing/sorting and 6 hours of building :rolleyes: A lot of that time I was wound up from having to sort out such a bloody mess :(

Think I pushed myself too hard, we had a break for some food and I went all weird and sick feeling with tinglyness :confused: Took a break and had a bath then carried on 'cause his room has been bugging me for ages and we just wanted to get it finished. It looks great now, just need to sort his clothes into the new cupboards/drawers and sort through a few more bags of toys for chucking/keeping.

Mn wondering if I can ring my doctors up on friday morning before I go to london to extend the note (rather than on monday when it would have run out). Sounds proper dodgy that doesn't it but I think I'd rather get it sorted before going away so I'm not fretting about it all weekend - fair enough I would think :)

Right, off to do my baking stuff. Might take a picture if they look decent... heh not very slimming wordly though :angeldevil:

Hi,

sorry things in general are difficult, but I'm so HAPPY for you that your feet are being looked after properly. Aaah, that special strapping, what a relief eh?

ooo no piccies so does that mean they didnt look okay or they are all eaten :giggle:
:wavey: morning sweetie sorry things are still hard for you. Make sure you get that note extended you are entitled to be sick sweetie.

Must be the week for tidying. I've been trying to sort Charlies room gradually, thing is tiniest room but the most stuff, its like trying to stuff double the amount in a cupboard and shut the doors :8855: xxxxxx

Just dropping in to give you a hug Lo i'm a bit behind in reading the diaries etc what with being under an emotional time myself ...
Sorry to hear you are struggling Lo I hope things improve for you soon xx

Hi,

sorry things in general are difficult, but I'm so HAPPY for you that your feet are being looked after properly. Aaah, that special strapping, what a relief eh?

I know, I'm still in shock about being treated properly lol The exercises are really tiring though - I seem to have the shortened calf muscles problem which doesn't help the plantar fascia thingy :(

Persevering though, can't let down the attractive physiotherapist by not doing them :D

ooo no piccies so does that mean they didnt look okay or they are all eaten :giggle:
:wavey: morning sweetie sorry things are still hard for you. Make sure you get that note extended you are entitled to be sick sweetie.

Must be the week for tidying. I've been trying to sort Charlies room gradually, thing is tiniest room but the most stuff, its like trying to stuff double the amount in a cupboard and shut the doors :8855: xxxxxx

I did take a picture - was just too busy scoffing them to log back in yesterday :eek:

Cheese scones.jpg

They were very nice dipped in soup, and also spread with honey (without the soup) :) I ended up making cherry ones too, they didn't last long enough to take a picture though lol

Mn think I must have filled at least six black bin bags with rubbish/old toys and my son's room is still pretty packed, he's got a library's worth of books - nearly all of them science/history related :confused: He thinks he knows everything and with all the books he's got he probably does :giggle:

Is Charlie doing any better with going to school in the mornings now? xxx

Just dropping in to give you a hug Lo i'm a bit behind in reading the diaries etc what with being under an emotional time myself ...
Sorry to hear you are struggling Lo I hope things improve for you soon xx

Thanks Kally :)

:bighug::bighug:

Hi Lo - finally got round to catching up with your diary after bout 4 week - my goodness - lots going on in that time - dodgy doctors, 'everybody salsa', cellar puddles and sexy footman.

Just wanted to give you a big hug :bighug:. Well done for going to the docs to get ur head sorted out - its a shame that they just made you feel worse, would deffo try a different doc next time - also, do they offer any sort of counselling?

Have a great time on your trip to London at the weekend - am dead jealous - would love to see phantom

Take care xxx

oooh, nice scones Lo!

Mine were rather smaller..... like oatcakes actually!

I didn't eat them or make any one else do so but the sparrows are happy.

Pomooky XXX

Lo them scones look amazing.. i've already picked out the one in my head that i woulda had if they were on offer :D

Hm, I had a dream the other night I was wandering about manchester eating a roast chicken and looking for pig knuckles (wtf!) :confused: I blame nigella!

Hi Lo - finally got round to catching up with your diary after bout 4 week - my goodness - lots going on in that time - dodgy doctors, 'everybody salsa', cellar puddles and sexy footman.

Just wanted to give you a big hug :bighug:. Well done for going to the docs to get ur head sorted out - its a shame that they just made you feel worse, would deffo try a different doc next time - also, do they offer any sort of counselling?

Have a great time on your trip to London at the weekend - am dead jealous - would love to see phantom

Take care xxx

Heys Val - sounds like it's all go here but most days I'm in a bit of a cloud of 'huh, what?' lol

I've been referred to see if I'd 'benefit' from any counselling type stuff - waiting to hear back from my 'assigned practitioner' for a first appointment then we'll see what if anything sounds appropriate for my personal brand of mental :p

Looking forward to friday :D Phantom is on saturday afternoon. We've got tickets for a play on friday night but might not bother with those if feeling tired (cheap tickets anywho). Got to look around London for stairs to drop my heels off to keep up the sexy footmans exercises over the weekend lol

oooh, nice scones Lo!

Mine were rather smaller..... like oatcakes actually!

I didn't eat them or make any one else do so but the sparrows are happy.

Pomooky XXX

I'm sure the birds appreciated the present in this cold weather :)

I'm greedy and used a big cutter lol The cherry ones I made were smaller and didn't rise as much, I think fruit ones are a bit trickier to get right :confused: Laying off the baking until next week for now though as scoffed them down far too quickly :rolleyes:

Going out for polish cheesecake off t'deli instead :angeldevil:

Sort of excited now yeah :) I was fretting over the finances sorting stuff but luckily my dad's agreed to help us out so not worrying about interest charges anymore and OH is letting me have a generous allowance for shopping and stuff every month so it's not all doom and gloom on that side of things now :D

Been out t'shops, walked there and back listening to a 90's indie mixlist instead of being lazy and bussing it. Came back with money still in my purse (including the bonus tenner I found on the street this morning :D). Got m'cheesecake... might be evil and take a picture of it for on here hehehe.

Saving it for after tea tonight which I need to start cooking soon (roast pork, taters and veggies).

Having a minis break first with a Within Temptation cd from my teens on quite loud, singing along badly 'cause I can't do the dramatic operatic stylee lady singings :rolleyes:

Mmn think I'm a little bit hyper today :eek: Better than down anyday though :D

Hey sweetie, those scones defy words :drool: mine never look like that :cry:
Glad you are getting feet seen to and seeing the assigned practitioner might be just the ticket :fingerscrossed:
Enjoy the Phantom hun, it's amazing, you'll wanna go again believe me...oh and there are hundreds of places with steps in London believe me, so don't fret about that lol
Have a fab time lovely, you deserve it :hug99: xxxxxx

i LOVE Within Temptation... Evanescence, Sonata Arctica.. all of them! :D good choice!

Yea, we got steps :) Hopefully you can do your exercises somewhere in the hotel though rather than in the street. Good to hear you sounding more upbeat.

How will you travel and do you know what the hotel will be like?

Back