LoChan's diary - hello!

Last couple of days have been pretty awful - think I'm a little calmer today thankfully :eek: Saying that I haven't been outside yet today, noone's had a chance to make me p'd off yet :giggle:

Hey Lo, nice to see you hun, miss you loads

I won't stay long don't wanna be the one to p*ss you off today :giggle:

I'm glad you're alive too (need to get our date sorted for xmas market shopping before we both kick it :giggle:)

And if you wanna be grumpy hun, you go right ahead.

Other than that, hope you're keeping well lovely lady ...take care and try and enjoy the sun even with the barstewards p*ssing you off lol :hug99: xxxxx

Morning Lo

Hope all is well with you and no one's peed you off too much :giggle:

How are you and how's your feet doing?

Have a lovely Sunday sweetie :hug99: xxxx

Hey sweetie, hope today is a good day, miss you :bighug: xxxx

Hey sweetie, just popping in to say hello and let you know we miss you :hug99: xxxx

Happy Easter Lo, hope you're doing ok lovely :bighug:

Miss you muchly hun :hug99: xxxx

Hello lovely Lo, Happy Easter Monday hun, hope it's a good one for you :hug99: xxxxxx

Heyos, been a bit busy off gallivanting round north wales :)

Starting a third type of tablets which make me pretty drowsy so the social communication thing is difficult - but at least it's because I'm sleepy all the time rather than a jittery ball of anxiousness :rolleyes:

Dr picked up that worrying about going back to work isn't helping me get sorted out so I'm supposed to use the next month to figure out if I'm going back or not... stressful :sigh: Really don't know what to do, common sense and instinct are at odds with each other over it.

Eh well, holidays helped me feel a bit normal with exposure to television and such (don't normally bother). Don't like talent shows much but have gotten into The Voice (in a secretive-skyplus-it-for-a-weekday kind of way as the OH hates all that sort of stuff) :)

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Weekend xxx

Heyos, been a bit busy off gallivanting round north wales :)

Starting a third type of tablets which make me pretty drowsy so the social communication thing is difficult - but at least it's because I'm sleepy all the time rather than a jittery ball of anxiousness :rolleyes:

Dr picked up that worrying about going back to work isn't helping me get sorted out so I'm supposed to use the next month to figure out if I'm going back or not... stressful :sigh: Really don't know what to do, common sense and instinct are at odds with each other over it.

Eh well, holidays helped me feel a bit normal with exposure to television and such (don't normally bother). Don't like talent shows much but have gotten into The Voice (in a secretive-skyplus-it-for-a-weekday kind of way as the OH hates all that sort of stuff) :)

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Weekend xxx

Hello lovely Lo, good to see you hun, and glad to hear the new tabs are helping even if you are more sleepy.

Good for you spending time thinking of you, that should ease some of the anxiety hunni

Good doc by the sounds of things and he/she is right, sometimes the thought of finances out weights common sense ....we were born with nothing we will leave this earth with nothing...so what does it matter if we have nothing, except our health and happiness, during our time here?

Mal also hates all those programmes and I have come to the conclusion that overall so do I...but The Voice is different and I am loving it too.

Had a lovely Easter thank you hun

Take care till next time lovely :hug99: xxxxxx

Hey lovely Lo, just popping by to see if you're ok

Hope the new tabs aren't making you sleep allllllll day :giggle:

Did you decide about the job, I hope you have, I know you'll make the right decision for you sweetie.

Take care till next time lovely :bighug: xxxxxxx

Heys, it's taken a while to adjust to the new tabs - had a few arguments with the OH and whatnot :eek:

Still not made a decision about work - I want to leave but I haven't decided if I should get it over with and quit now or try going back for a little while first and finish a little closer to when the childminding job becomes available. It's really difficult to think about as I feel myself getting to the edge of an anxiety attack when I try to think about it :(

Hoping my doctor will sign me off for another month to give me more time to sort myself out and make my mind up. Finally started counselling last thursday (through work, still on a waiting list for the NHS stuff :()... not sure how helpful it will be yet.

And umm, yeah I went and joined weight watchers :eek: Seemed like a change would be good for a while - I'd got back up to 26st with 2st going on within the last two months and with it going back on so fast I can really -feel- it :sigh: Anywho, first week down and I lost 7lbs so not too bad considering I'm still pretty messed up most days :rolleyes:

So aye, just wanted to let folks know I'm okay, struggling a bit but I'm a lot better than I was a month ago... no 'black' thoughts for a while :)

I'm off to go kill teddy bears on the PS3 now though, disturbing but fun I expect :D

Back