Extra Easy Logging SW recipes in Food Diary

aftermathofmoo

Hi Guys

I made the bacon and brie potato skins tonight (2 syns) but wondering do I separate them into free foods and syns in my food diary or add it all under syns. Obviously the brie is the syn but completely confuzzled.....:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Thanks for the help and sorry if this question has been asked before!!!

Thanks

Sarah

Hi, I think there are two key reasons why completing a food diary is good:
It helps you to stay focussed
It allows your consultant to see that you understand the plan properly
If it's a SW recipe, it'll be fine to list it under syns as Bacon & Brie Potato Skins (SW recipe)
Or you can break it down into individual ingredients, but I don't think this is necessary.

Hi Guys

I made the bacon and brie potato skins tonight (2 syns) but wondering do I separate them into free foods and syns in my food diary or add it all under syns. Obviously the brie is the syn but completely confuzzled.....:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Thanks for the help and sorry if this question has been asked before!!!

Thanks

Sarah

I would breakdown the ingredients into their respective sections, that way your consultant has a chance to see the proportion of speed food you're having. Logging say spag bol tells her nothing about the content of the meal. Then I also record meal names so I can see what I had when looking back

Back