lol cold

Sheep

on the up lol
cmon guys n girls, to all who have lost alot,
am i the only one freezing my t***s of at min, after loosing all this i get soooo cold, i wrap up now like its snowing , lol :p

Im sat here at the moment cooking myself in a jumper, blanket and a heater on full. My OH is complaining its too hot!!!!

lmao -I am FREEZZZIINNGG!!! OH keeps saying 'how can you be cold?' like I'm a bloody reptile or something but the weather is cold, we have no oil AND I live on liquids -I think its understandable you know.

Im cold also.. sat here in my lovely size small fleece :)

I thought it was something to do with ketosis but im still perma freezing so it must just be that i have less insulation that i did this time last year . I am actually off to primarni on the way home for some PJs because its too chuffing cold in bed now :(

I have been struggling to get warm recently I work in a supermarket night shift in the chilled section so not helping just went out to an outdoor shop yesterday and stacked up on thermals!!!! OH said flat was like an oven yesterday

freezing here also, went to bed last night with fluffy sox on. dont want to get ready to go out to work plus i'm dying with a head cold.

but hey its not all bad i'm sitting here freezing but skinny

I'm freezing almost all the time I'm in ketosis. 2 duvets at the minute, and I wrap myself up like a cocoon away from my husband, he hates it!
I remember being freezing when I used to be skinny, sitting on radiators all the time, but I'm not planning on getting as thin as that again luckily so hopefully after LT it won't be a problem.

I am soooooooooo cold today, Just put that as my facebook update :p I have been cold for a good few days now..May have to start wearing me gloves to type from now on...:D

I have the heating on even though I am doing house work, i can barely tell the heating is on! when i stop HW I will have to get my blankey out again!

bought a great cardi jacket from miss sixty yesterday, its so warm and snuggly and fur lined!! I love it. :D

i am always hot but i always put it down to being fat!! (my own insulation layer worked a treat!) i am in ketosis but am not cold - sorry - think i am just a freak!!

I've been cold since I started LT and that was throughout our "summer", don't know how I'll cope now winter is here!!!!! I already wear socks and pjs to bed (not a pretty sight!!!! and a defo passion killer! Lol!!!) and take a hot water bottle with me! At least I can now fit into my winter coat and do it up!!! Couldn't do that last year!!!

My mum laughed yesterday when she popped round and found me sat in my kitchen wearing a scarf and gloves and shivering over a hot coffee!!!

x

i am always hot but i always put it down to being fat!! (my own insulation layer worked a treat!) i am in ketosis but am not cold - sorry - think i am just a freak!!
I'm not cold either!!!LOL...:)

Back