lol WI

Sheep

on the up lol
just been round for WI ,
im so glad the chemist man knows me well or he would think i cheated, lol my smallest amount yet 2 lb takes me to 12.12,
he thinks im slowing down, prob, the lack off i have done sod all this week lol and prob not drank enough, oh well is all good , i will just have to work harder next 7 days :D

2 lb is good hun!!! - you're bound to get low weeks now with you nearing target. keep smiling and use it to push you through the next week xx

Don't let it get you down, hun. I had two weeks where I only lost 3lb, and the following week I lost 6 and a half. Might be water retention? That's what they told me anyhow. Hope you get a great loss next week. x

2lb is still a good loss well done x

2lb of pure fat remember, thats 7,000 calories you would have had to burn through exercise! christ know how many hours of running that would have been!

i'm on a water thing at the moment, not been drinking enough so i'm staying home today (within running distance of the loo) and trying to drink my own body weight in water lol, slight exaggeration! to get weight loss moving again.

steped on scales this am, been the same for 4 days, and down 1.5lbs today! :D

:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: all the way for me today!

well done on the loss xx

Well done hun. We all have low weeks, I had 2lb losses 2 weeks in a row but it all evens out in the end. It's still a good loss and going in the right direction.

x

2 lbs is a squidge under a litre of milk - go pick it up - heavy huh !!!
You know what you need to do YouTube - New Show! Sheep in the Big City...

rofl :D

well i just went cleaning today and took my son shopping with his birthday money so about 5 and a half hours on my feet .... walking every where lol none can say i did nothink today :p

thanks peeps for ur replys , im still laffin at the 2lb thing :rolleyes:

well done hunni a loss is a loss! x

Lazy cow!!! lol Get your ass out walking with the kids hehehe Only kidding hun we all have those weeks
2lbs is a fab loss and your body will be catching up with itself!!!!! Roll on next week...dont forget WATER, WATER, WATER!!!!

mmooooooooo!!!! lmao nic :D

Back