Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Oh man.. Lol you're killing me here haha. Deffo gonna be getting some. Freddo s tomorrow now.. And maybe some marshmallows to use my syns on lol what a great treat x

Oh man.. Lol you're killing me here haha. Deffo gonna be getting some. Freddo s tomorrow now.. And maybe some marshmallows to use my syns on lol what a great treat x

Ahh enjoy. It's amazing what we can have isn't it?! :) xx

Good morning everyone! wooooo it's the weekend :D:banana dancer: Quite a nice day here, expecting rain later though so I'm off out for a run asap, then got a session of bums and tums AND swimming so it's a busy one!

Today's food...
EE
Breakfast
WW Lemon Yogurt, Plum, Strawberries, NAS Summer Fruits Juice

Lunch
Tuna, Lettuce & tomato on a 60g wholemeal roll (Hexb) 2 x Boiled Eggs, 2 Mini Babybel (Hexa)

Tea
Chinese 5 Spice Chicken Drumsticks (Skin Removed) Uncle Bens Rice (2.5) Carrots, Mushrooms, Onion

Snacks
Weetabix Oaty Bar (4.5?) Crunchie (9.5 Syns) Seafood Sticks

Syns - 16.5
37/105

Last edited:
Good morning everyone! wooooo it's the weekend :D:banana dancer: Quite a nice day here, expecting rain later though so I'm off out for a run asap, then got a session of bums and tums AND swimming so it's a busy one!

Today's food...
Red Day

Breakfast
WW Lemon Yogurt, Plum, Strawberries, NAS Summer Fruits Juice

Lunch
Tuna, Lettuce & tomato on a 60g wholemeal roll (Hexb) 2 x Boiled Eggs, 2 Mini Babybel (Hexa)

Tea
Chinese 5 Spice Chicken Drumsticks (Skin Removed) Cheesy Fries (Hexa) Carrots, Mushrooms, Onion

Snacks
Weetabix Oaty Bar (Hexb) Fudge (5.5 Syns) Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) Seafood Sticks

Syns - 7.5
26.5/105

Loving the sound of your day! Have a nice weekend :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha! we had gammon last night, then we had strawberries topped with melted freddo which is amazing btw! We watched Friends With Benefits, the OH has seen it but I haven't and it was really good :) Then that was it...... ;) xxx

Here to sub *waves hello* x

I watched that the other day too and thought it was good :)

I am loving the sound of melted Freddo with mini marshmallows nom nom x

Loving the sound of your day! Have a nice weekend :)
Thanks! you too :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Here to sub *waves hello* x

I watched that the other day too and thought it was good :)

I am loving the sound of melted Freddo with mini marshmallows nom nom x

Hi, welcome! Definitely try the freddo and marshmallows combo... you'll be addicted! xxx

Going to run tomorrow now, I have zero energy today and with me having bums and tums and swimming I think I'll keel over lol!
Been looking at bikini's for my holiday but I'm not sure I want to get one just yet, I could use it as an incentive but I vary in size in loads of shops so it may not even fit when I get to target which would suck. Next have some gorgeous one's on their website, although the ladies modelling them are making me so jealous! :grumble:

Hello

Congratulations in your weight loss so far. When are you going on holiday? I think you should buy the bikini you want and use it as an incentive. X

Going to run tomorrow now, I have zero energy today and with me having bums and tums and swimming I think I'll keel over lol!
Been looking at bikini's for my holiday but I'm not sure I want to get one just yet, I could use it as an incentive but I vary in size in loads of shops so it may not even fit when I get to target which would suck. Next have some gorgeous one's on their website, although the ladies modelling them are making me so jealous! :grumble:

i was looking at bikini's, lol I don't really care If I look fat tbh. I'll be fat in whatever I put on so might aswell get a tan while I'm looking fat round the pool. I ended up ordering a High Rise black bottom from Fashionworld which ideally will go over my belly button, And I got a top from asda. Matalan, Asos Curve / Asos and George have got some great ones that aren't too expensive. PERSONALLY I LOVE these :

gabifresh-fatkini-2014_zpsf4084e78.jpg gabifreshfatkini.jpg Rue+107.jpg

Hello

Congratulations in your weight loss so far. When are you going on holiday? I think you should buy the bikini you want and use it as an incentive. X

Hello, thank you :) I'm off to Corfu next September.. I really want to buy a bikini, I just don't know where I'd start lol x

i was looking at bikini's, lol I don't really care If I look fat tbh. I'll be fat in whatever I put on so might aswell get a tan while I'm looking fat round the pool. I ended up ordering a High Rise black bottom from Fashionworld which ideally will go over my belly button, And I got a top from asda. Matalan, Asos Curve / Asos and George have got some great ones that aren't too expensive. PERSONALLY I LOVE these :

View attachment 149146 View attachment 149147 View attachment 149148

Omg I am in love! Why did you have to post these??! haha. I want something to cover my bellybutton too as that's where most of my stretch marks are :( Hoping they'll be faded by that point but I don't think I'd be comfortable with a skimpy one ;) How amazing do those girls look in those photos, just shows you that bikinis aren't all about being skinny! xxx

I've never bought one but I like the 3rd one that fatbeautyx has posted. I like the high rise shorts ... Never thought of looking on asos I assumed they would only do small sizes.

I've never bought one but I like the 3rd one that fatbeautyx has posted. I like the high rise shorts ... Never thought of looking on asos I assumed they would only do small sizes.

Yeah they have a plus size/curve section, they have some really nice stuff on there :) x

Attachments

• CAM00820.jpg
    CAM00820.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 90
  • CAM00821.jpg
    CAM00821.jpg
    851.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Trying not to weigh myself every day this week, didn't do it this morning so I have managed it for today... just need to keep it up though. I do like seeing how I'm getting on but it is disheartening sometimes so I'm trying to stay away. Plus it's nice to have a surprise on the scales at weigh in :)

lunch looks banging babe!

Really want to get the first bikini in the pics but I didn;t want to send alot just in case I didn't bother wearing it but they do have nice ones, Though I'm alot bigger than the girls in the pics but you get the idea hahaha :D xx

lunch looks banging babe!

Really want to get the first bikini in the pics but I didn;t want to send alot just in case I didn't bother wearing it but they do have nice ones, Though I'm alot bigger than the girls in the pics but you get the idea hahaha :D xx

I want the first one too, I love the last one as well... what have you done haha! xx

Righty ho, better get going to bums and tums and swimming... can't wait for my tea tonight, will def be hungry for it after today's workouts. Be back later! xxx

Back